Skyrim bugs

Naturklopper

So i just found out to report bugs here so im just copy pasting them to dicuss them here.

so i want to report a bug which is unlikely not on my end. the ice master spell isnt sorted as a "ice spell" hence it doesnt benefit from dmg up in the perk of the destruction tree. its basiclly recognized as a normal destruction spell as the absorbing vampire attack for example if you can follow me. i would like it if you can look into that just to be sure.

oh, and btw i had no mods that altered spells or added spells in any way. only SkyUI which changed the magic menu. (with which i saw the bug bc of the icons).

also i tested the dmg value. it doesnt increase.

so about the ebony blade (deadric artifact): it got changed to a normal 2 handed weapon and is now slower. i know the weapon was REALLY weird on vanilla skyrim, but i think they made it on purpose bc the enchantment is already really strong, if you sacrifice enough friends. now the weapon is even stronger bc the weapon dmg actually scaling with 2 handed perks and enchantments (before it was always pretty low) + the super strong enchantment when you kill 10 friends. in short: the weapon is too strong now i think.

pls let me know if 2 is justified as a bugfix and if the first one is really not on my end.

have a nice day :)