[RELz] Castle Volkihar Rebuilt

Arthmoor

Version 1.1.1

Serana's sandbox system will no longer block her from going to see Falion when the player convinces her to get cured.

Err, and no Garth, I completely forgot about those changes again :P

Version 1.1.1

Serana's sandbox system will no longer block her from going to see Falion when the player convinces her to get cured.

Err, and no Garth, I completely forgot about those changes again :P

Noooooo!! :P

1ba1b6de036b3daa75dc21e28a0b7cbe.gif

• 5 months later...

Version 1.1.1

Intresting about Serana's sandbox system.  Because I have just finish the DG quest line by killing Harkon and before I logged in I talked to Serana and persuaded her to get cured, so she will not be around for a while.

So I wonder if it would be safe to install this mod, even when Valeria is already back from the Soul Cairn?

I've put a file with the railing fixes I mentioned (and a few minor pieces of debris I found) here. I couldn't figure out the cause of the Molag Bal fountain not having sound like the one in the cathedral since it doesn't seem to have a dedicated sound marker, but that's pretty minor.

Heh, thanks Garth. They're in now :P

I left out what looked like a possible mistake though. A mist effect in DLC1VampireCastleDungeon02. If that's intended, let me know and I'll make sure that gets pulled in too.

Good catch Arth, that's a wild edit that snuck in. I probably accidentally duplicated that fog at one point instead of a railing I attempted to grab.

Version 1.1.2

Several broken railings that were missed will now be repaired when the rooms they're in get cleaned up. Thanks Garth :)

• 2 weeks later...

So.. I finally gain  the achievement "Kindred Judgement" which I installed  CVR 1.1.2.  That's great! The "Quest: Look for rubbles" is really nice. It give me  entertainment for maybe two hours thank to The One of the harbor.  Thank you very much for this mod!

There are only three little issue I am unhappy out of:
1) The bodies of the Volkihar vampires are cleared but fallen members of Dawnguard aren´t.They persist even after 33 days waiting in exterior (bodies are in interior) of the castle .(Beleval's body "02015c14", Agmaer's body "02017797").
2) Items fall  through/from  a display case in Serana´s storeroom. This items are: JewelryRingGold '0126D0' and DummyDagger '0126D1'.
3) There is missing "NobleChestDrawers02" (000C2A04) in Serana´s Room. It's ID is "0x00DC36".  It seems be for change in  XESP - Enable Parent: Reference - DLC1VCSeranaRoom. If it is restored "NobleChestDrawers02" will be visible (after clearing room).

Pictures: http://www.afkmods.com/uploads/gallery/category_10/gallery_5041_10_108601.jpg, http://www.afkmods.com/uploads/gallery/category_10/gallery_5041_10_164578.jpg
It's possible that some problem is on my end but  I couldn't see anything wrong.  The castle was conquered by Dawnguard, CVR installed after Harkon´s demise and exit the island. I will  appreciate  any advice.

Thank you!

Edit: removed a couple of typos