Mods for a bleak ENB

dlf

If I was going to try to play Skyrim (with minimal crashing) what mods should I download for if I was using Bleak ENB that:

A: Hopefully don't crash my system all that much (like when trying to buy or sell, or even into the store, fast traveling, etc) (or even having some external program open on the desktop)

B: Fit and work within these system specs: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YrT3Bm (I don't know if I'll play @ 1440p or 1080p)

ty . . .

Welcome. Are you aware of the enboost feature and the sheson memory fix inside skse? As far as crashes are concerned, that should solve the biggest issues. Now, good modding practices still apply: contrary to some (nowadays less) popular believes, ini tweaks that promise you better papyrus scripting, multi threading, memory mamagement and increased grid distances are not beneficial to the game but rather harmfull. Use a bashed patch to resolve mod conflicts, read mod descriptions completely, be carefull what you install (read mod comments), educate yourself about load order and the tools to manage it; and if any of this sounds unknown to you, use google or head directly to gophers youtube channel and his beginners guide.

If you follow all this and still experience problems with that beast of a gaming rig, one of your mods is a sour apple.

Have fun.