CK Questions

garthand

Two quick questions about the Skyrim CK:

1. The CK is loading plugins based on their time stamp, placing DG before the USKP. I'm not seeing the option to redate plugins in Wrye Bash for Skyrim like it was in Oblivion, am I missing something? Is there another way to do this?

2. How do you attach an ini file to a plugin you upload to the CK? I know this was done with LAL but I'm just curious how and what other possible files you can attach to an esp/bsa file upload.

Thanks!

1. From memory (correct if wrong), the USKP only edits the Skyrim.esm, not the DG master, so it doesn't matter what the order is.
2. Papyrus. This and it's talk page has some pointers for 1. as well.

1. From memory (correct if wrong), the USKP only edits the Skyrim.esm, not the DG master, so it doesn't matter what the order is.

2. Papyrus. This and it's talk page has some pointers for 1. as well.

Thanks! That definitely answers number 2! The problem I'm having with the first issue is that whenever I make a mod the masters end up out of order. It's not a huge deal since I can just sort masters in TES5Edit but I wasn't sure if there was something I could do on the CK side.

In Wrye Bash, where the timestamp is at, just click into the box and you can edit it there.

In Wrye Bash, where the timestamp is at, just click into the box and you can edit it there.

Heya Arth, I just gave that a try, and while it let me edit the time, it doesn't seem to "stick." Whenever I click away from the plugin after editing its timestamp or description, the info resets to its original state.

Garth, did you hit the "save" button after you did that? Cause you need to or it won't stick if you navigate away.

Thanks Arth, I didn't even see that the first time. All fixed.