Unofficial Skyrim Patch crashing Skyrim

ToxicClay

Okay! So. I have no idea what I'm doing; someone on /r/skyrimmods recommended I come and make a report about an issue I'm having with the latest version of USKP. It's causing Skyrim to crash in a very weird manner; after the BGS logo, after the imperial sigil appears, but right before the gameplay controls appear (New Game, Continue, etc), Skyrim crashes to desktop. This issue is replicable, and happens when I have no other mod but SkyUI active. (I've permanently installed SkyUI via dropping its ESP into the Data folder, and I'm using Mod Organizer to handle my other mods.)

System:

Core i7 920

EVGA 131-GT-E767

24GB DDR3 RAM (16GB usable)

EVGA nVidia GeForce GTX 980

Using ENB v0.266, PatchSpeedHack true

SKSE w/ memory patch, default heap size 1024, scrap heap 256

What further information do you need from me to determine what's going on?

That's a missing master crash. Make sure you didn't delete Update.esm somehow.

That's a missing master crash. Make sure you didn't delete Update.esm somehow.

Update.bsa and Update.esm are both there. It's not a missing master crash; a missing master crash wouldn't let me get to the Imperial sigil before dumping me out.

e: Verified. A missing master crash flashes the Imperial sigil for a fraction of a second before dying. This problem lets me see the Imperial sigil while it tries to load the menu, then crashes.

Actually it would. Missing master crashed can happen at any point up to where the control menu should display.

Whatever the issue is, it's definitely on your end of things because there's literally nobody else reporting anything like this.

I don't know enough about how MO works to advise you on this further, but I suspect you have something set up incorrectly with that and its contributing to your problem.

Actually it would. Missing master crashed can happen at any point up to where the control menu should display.

Whatever the issue is, it's definitely on your end of things because there's literally nobody else reporting anything like this.

I don't know enough about how MO works to advise you on this further, but I suspect you have something set up incorrectly with that and its contributing to your problem.

Ehhhh. Every other mod works just fine with MO; it's only when I add USKP to the mix that it crashes. That was the first thing that the guy on Reddit suggested, is to binary-tree my way through my modlist to verify which mod is causing the problem, and only USKP caused this failure. How do I get more information to you, and what might you need?

Will my ModWatch output be of any use? http://modwat.ch/Tox#/ini

Okay, yeah. It's something MO is doing that I need to track down. Sorry, Arthmoor. I didn't think to exclude MO from the fault list before coming here to post a thread. I wonder what it could be, though. Like, now I'm confused. Iiiiii'll mess with it some more. Weird that every other mod works fine.

Maybe I'll load the unofficial patches directly through the folder structure, and use MO for everything else.

Hmm. Interesting modwatch link. When did that become a thing? :P

I don't actually know; /r/skyrimmods asked me to do it before I posted a thread. The github commit repository says that it was at least eight months ago; that's when the license was last modified.

It actually is really handy; it's a far neater way to upload one's mod list, plugin list and INI files for debugging.