[WIP] Mator Smash

Mator

Yeah, sorry Mator - when I mentioned that record flags are important to conflict management, I should have also mentioned that some flags should not be carried forward. Now that I think of it, I've had a few rare cases where the Compressed flag was set on an earlier loading override while the last-loading override did not have that flag set. So we want to avoid Mator Smash carrying that flag forward in that case.

Not knowing how xEdit deals that that data, I can only say that when viewed in raw form, it presents the flags as a series of bits. Perhaps there's some way to make a mask of some sort which only allows certain flag bits to be carried forward into the patch.

Either way, you'd need a list of which record flags are "safe" to override. Which ones? I'll have to defer to the experts, Arthmoor and Zilav, on this question.

All guud.

It depends on record type, however defining "available to patch" bit mask for each record type is possible. But what flags to patch is up to Mator to decide, experienced modders like Arthmoor and users that test smasher. I only mentioned flags that have significant internal value for xEdit itself.

But it depends on the record type.  I think it's best to just use wbCopyElementToRecord for the last modified flags value.

Okay, v0.8.6 is out.

I didn't fix any of the issues asides from the Record Header traversal issue that was throwing that wbImplementation.pas Assertion Error.  I did, however, add lots of new GUI stuff.  Read the OP for more on that.  I'll be focusing on the other major issues in the next few betas.

0.8.6 in use ..

I noticed after the script finished, the message in TES5Edit on [Apply Script Done] Processed Records 0

It had to deal with circa 958 records in my load order. So it looks like the script needs to pass that result back to TES5Edit on completion.

[01:24] Background Loader: finished
Applying script...
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Skyrim.esm"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Update.esm"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Dawnguard.esm"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "HearthFires.esm"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Dragonborn.esm"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Cutting Room Floor.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "VanillaReducedTextures.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Relighting Skyrim - Dragonborn.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "RelightingSkyrim.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "RelightingSkyrim_DG.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Relighting Skyrim - HearthFire.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "AOS.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Combat Evolved.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Animal Tweaks.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Backup Movement Speed Reduction.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "ShezriesOldHroldan.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Bring Out Your Dead.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "ClothingAndArmorFixes.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "ColorfulLightsNoShadows.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "ColorfulLightsNoShadows - Merged DLCs.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Run For Your Lives.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Point The Way.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Inigo.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Pureweather.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "Pureweather_AOS2 Patch.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "sandboxcylinderheight.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp"
[smashed Patch.esp.esp] Adding master "When Vampires Attack.esp"
[Apply Script done]  Processed Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 21:45
[Filtering done]  Processed Records: 1285803 Elapsed Time: 01:39
Removing: [CELL:030028B9] (in DLC01SoulCairn "Soul Cairn" [WRLD:03001408])
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 989, Removed Records: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Also note an ITM has creeped back in for this version.

------------------

? - Could you make the naming of the patch default ( ie already typed into the dialogue ) to Smashed Patch
Reason - A common name can be added to other tools masterlists for always placing / prioritizing it last like the Bashed Patch

.. I realise you want people to have the ability to make differently named ones for good reason ( same as with Wrye Bash if you get it to create another Bashed Patch it sequentially names them "Bashed Patch, 0.esp", "Bashed Patch, 1.esp" .. etc, and the BOSS / LOOT masterlists has all of them ( up to 9 I think ) as potentially all being active and loaded last in numerical order - This was done for special case needs, profiles, and also I think they came in useful to assist the Dev team problem solving sometimes )

I have asked Wrinklyninja if it can be provisionally added to the masterlist http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1512502-rel-loot-thread-16/page-5#entry23882751

-------------------

Log entries of interest :

Smashing record [iNFO:0007A50B] ('If that's what you want. Come find me at the College if you change your mind.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueFollowerDismissTopic "It's time for us to part ways." [DIAL:0005C80C]) from file: Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
      !! Copy element value exception: Found a FACT reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMA,ARMO,ASPC,BOOK,CONT,DOOR,ENCH,FLST,FURN,GRAS,IDLM,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,LVSP,MISC,MSTT,NPC_,NULL,PROJ,SCRL,SHOU,SLGM,SOUN,SPEL,STAT,TACT,TREE,WEAP
      !! Copy element value exception: Found a FACT reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMA,ARMO,ASPC,BOOK,CONT,DOOR,ENCH,FLST,FURN,GRAS,IDLM,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,LVSP,MISC,MSTT,NPC_,NULL,PROJ,SCRL,SHOU,SLGM,SOUN,SPEL,STAT,TACT,TREE,WEAP

Smashing record [iNFO:000C7F04] (in GRUP Topic Children of DecorateWindhelmViewBranch1Topic "I'd like to decorate my home." [DIAL:000C7EFF]) from file: Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
      !! Copy element value exception: ''HjerimKillerClutter [REFR:000DF492] (places XMarker [sTAT:0000003B] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of WindhelmHjerim "Hjerim" [CELL:00016778])'' is not a valid integer value

Smashing record [iNFO:000C9DA2] (in GRUP Topic Children of DecorateRiftenEnchantingTopic "Enchanting laboratory. (<Global=HDRiftenEnchanting> gold)" [DIAL:000C9D9A]) from file: Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
      !! Copy element value exception: ''Player [00000014]'' is not a valid integer value

Smashing record WICastMagic04 "Shout - learn about word wall" [QUST:00023EE4] from file: Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
      !! Copy element value exception: ''DLC1SoulCairnLocation "Soul Cairn" [LCTN'' is not a valid integer value

Smashing record WICastMagic04 "Shout - learn about word wall" [QUST:00023EE4] from file: Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
      !! Copy element value exception: Found a LCTN reference, expected: QUST

( I am not using the Unofficial patch betas which are available as of yesterday yet, but will be doing over the next couple of days - The above is with 2.0.8a )

Those were the only exceptions found

----------------

Cross examining TES5Edit view of the records .. I'll leave that voodoo to someone else :)

For the filters .. Still using the defaults here, to be honest I just cant seem to get my head around how to make any .. I know that will be developed a lot further, but just letting you know why I personally do not mess with them currently ( probably the same story for a lot of people testing )

Hi alt3rn1ty,

Thanks a bunch for the testing!  It's nice to see someone testing 0.8.6.

Processed records: 0
So the "Processed records" thing is based on xEdit's internal "Process" function.  I don't use the process function in Mator Smash, so it says it processed 0 records.  I can of course add a different message to xEdit's internal log saying the current number of records processed, but I'm pretty sure I can't modify that exact number artificially.

ITM:
Odd, but not impossible I suppose.  It might be related to the fact that CELL records have a child group, or it might not be related to that.  I'm not certain.  I'd have to actually look at the source files and the log and some other stuff.  I'm honestly not worried.  1 ITM for ~1000 records patched (out of probably ~20,000 override records total) is a miniscule amount.

Default naming of patch:
I'd love to do that, but I currently have no way of adjusting what's in the AddNewFile window when it first appears.  I asked zilav for the ability to have a default filename in that text field before, but as far as I'm aware that hasn't happened yet.  He'll probably notice this post (notice me senpai), and figure that out sometime soon.

Copy element value exception:
This is planned to be fixed soon.  Just gotta get around to figuring out exactly what the issue is and how I should resolve it.

Filters:

Using the defaults isn't bad, but you should try making one sometime just for the sake of learning.  It's pretty easy, here's a little process:
1. Click on a plugin's label in the main window.

2. Look at the Groups section and make notice of the groups with override records.
3. Close the Plugin information window.

4. Click on the gear.
5. Click create new setting.

6. Set to inclusive for record mode, exclusive for subrecord mode.  Enter some of the Record Signatures you saw in the Groups section earlier into the record section.  Give it a name.

7. Save setting.

8. Close advanced options window.

9. From the drop down menu, set the setting to be used by the plugin you made the setting for to the setting you just made.

10. Profit?

alt3rnity:
I updated the default setting.  The errors you experienced above will no longer occur in v0.8.6 if you re-download.

Grabbed but no time to mod just now .. Will be back to having plenty of spare time next week

Sharlikran has put Smashed Patch in masterlists already, so for anyone using that name and if that ever becomes default it will be sorted last similar to bashed patch.
Sharlikran also Tagged it with NoMerge, global priority same as Bashed Patch, and additionally set to load after TES5Merged.esp

Edit : Got a bit of time free -

Now using the latest Unofficial Patch Betas 2.0.9 ( all four of them )

Smashed Patch built without problems - Searched the log for exception .. found nothing :)

Smash is also doing what I want it to quite nicely aswell ..

Screenshot

1C8ZeRY.png

My biggest set of conflicts comes from Relighting Skyrim, ELE, and Colorful Lights No Shadows

In the screenshot you can see the placed references lights are being altered by ELE loading after RS .. Which is desired ..

And also more importantly for my old laptops performance .. Colorful Lights No Shadows is effectively killing off shadow casting on the same lights without ruining the changes of the previous two mods affecting the same lights.
So I get good lighting and colour winning, while still having good frame rate because the shadow casters have been nulled in places like Riften Ratway Cistern and the Ragged Flaggon, or Windhelms Candlehearth Hall, or Solitude Proudspire manor are other examples of typical vanilla game framerate reducers.

For my setup, Mator Smash is doing a pretty good job, without me having to do much at all apart from getting the load order right before making a Smashed Patch.

No doubt there will be small cases losing until you employ some kind of tagging, and establish a set of common settings for everyone, but even at this stage its rather good.

• 2 weeks later...

Mator

Found a problem that Smash is giving me. It took a while to pin down because the picture was confused for me by removing a plugin which seemed to solve the problem .. When in fact my earlier elimination of the smashed patch was premature - I think it was a combination of the two for most of the troubleshooting.

Anyway with the plugin eliminated from the Load order, I then had a clean fresh start and no occurence of the problem again. But this morning decided to go for another fresh start .. And the papyrus errors were back ..

Long story short - Dont use Smashed Patch and the problem is entirely gone

For more details see the USKP topic which I was suspicious of, starting with this post ..

And ending with Post #1158

Load order for post 1158

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.9]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.9]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.9]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.9]
09  Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
0A  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 1.1.2]
0B  VanillaReducedTextures.esp
0C  AOS.esp  [Version 2.2DGDB]
0D  Combat Evolved.esp
0E  Animal Tweaks.esp
0F  Backup Movement Speed Reduction.esp
10  RelightingSkyrim-NoScripts.esp
11  RelightingSkyrim_DLCs.esp
12  ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
13  RealisticWaterTwo.esp
14  AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp  [Version 2.1]
15  Bring Out Your Dead.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
16  ColorfulLightsNoShadows.esp
17  ColorfulLightsNoShadows - Merged DLCs.esp
18  RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
19  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
1A  Point The Way.esp  [Version 1.0.4]
1B  Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp
1C  sandboxcylinderheight.esp
1D  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.8]
1E  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
1F  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

( and obviously replace bashed patch with smashed patch for the papyrus run with errors in post 1158 )

I really dont know how to be any more helpful here with this particular problem.

Mator

Found a problem that Smash is giving me. It took a while to pin down because the picture was confused for me by removing a plugin which seemed to solve the problem .. When in fact my earlier elimination of the smashed patch was premature - I think it was a combination of the two for most of the troubleshooting.

Anyway with the plugin eliminated from the Load order, I then had a clean fresh start and no occurence of the problem again. But this morning decided to go for another fresh start .. And the papyrus errors were back ..

Long story short - Dont use Smashed Patch and the problem is entirely gone

For more details see the USKP topic which I was suspicious of, starting with this post ..

And ending with Post #1158

Load order for post 1158

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.9]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.9]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.9]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.9]
09  Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
0A  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 1.1.2]
0B  VanillaReducedTextures.esp
0C  AOS.esp  [Version 2.2DGDB]
0D  Combat Evolved.esp
0E  Animal Tweaks.esp
0F  Backup Movement Speed Reduction.esp
10  RelightingSkyrim-NoScripts.esp
11  RelightingSkyrim_DLCs.esp
12  ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
13  RealisticWaterTwo.esp
14  AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp  [Version 2.1]
15  Bring Out Your Dead.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
16  ColorfulLightsNoShadows.esp
17  ColorfulLightsNoShadows - Merged DLCs.esp
18  RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
19  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
1A  Point The Way.esp  [Version 1.0.4]
1B  Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp
1C  sandboxcylinderheight.esp
1D  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.8]
1E  When Vampires Attack.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
1F  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

( and obviously replace bashed patch with smashed patch for the papyrus run with errors in post 1158 )

I really dont know how to be any more helpful here with this particular problem.

This is very interesting, thanks for the report.

Would you be willing to upload that smashed patch file so I can analyze it?

v0.8.7 released.  See the changes in the OP.

Overall: Massive reduction in execution time and (hopefully) no more dirty conflict resolution in VMAD/Conditions/Effects.
Should fix the problem you had ingame, alt3rn1ty.

Will start testing the new version .. And after the last problem will be instantly suspicious of the smashed patch rather than anything else this time :)

One request : Some kind of Abort Smash button, on the building progress window. If you have clicked apply, and then afterwards realise you need to change something about your load order first before the build, or you have to leave in a hurry .. There is no way to stop Smash. Closing the progress window just leaves TES5Edit hanging, so you need Task Manager to shut it down.

Will start testing the new version .. And after the last problem will be instantly suspicious of the smashed patch rather than anything else this time :)

Yes, well, it's still in beta for a reason! :)

One request : Some kind of Abort Smash button, on the building progress window. If you have clicked apply, and then afterwards realise you need to change something about your load order first before the build, or you have to leave in a hurry .. There is no way to stop Smash. Closing the progress window just leaves TES5Edit hanging, so you need Task Manager to shut it down.

I usually just terminate TES5Edit's process from task manager. But yes, I can make a cancel button.

Managed to get a few good gaming sessions in .. Nothing to report.

Everything behaving, no strangeness / out of the ordinary events going on, I have been doing bits and pieces all over the place, skyrim vanilla quests / started Dawnguard quests / had a visit to Solstheim ( actually this was more about checking out my textures for the next version of Vanilla Reduced Textures ) / and after returning covered as much land and quite a few dungeons along the way ..

.. Papyrus logs no spam and nothing I have not seen before on the odd occasion that cannot be attributed to anything but "skyrim being skyrim", mostly clean apart from the occasional critter missfires, or battle related animations on none objects - The game session I have just finished before coming in here lasted 3 and a half hours. Papyrus log was mostly game is thawing game is freezing etc, log size was about 6kb full of that stuff = No concerns at all with this smashed patch so far

Anyone else got anything ?

Sorry yes confirmed that problem is gone

Heres a papyrus log from new game start, complete run through to the point where I can buy all in one session, and the last save game entry in there is me inside breezehome having just put a few dragonbones and dragonscales in the chest upstairs ..

[02/16/2015 - 10:07:58AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[02/16/2015 - 10:07:58AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[02/16/2015 - 10:07:58AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:15AM] [DLC2_QF_DLC2_MQ04_02016E02 <DLC2Init (07016E02)>] DLC2Init quest START
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:15AM] DLC1: Starting DLC1 Initialization quest.
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:15AM] PATCH 1.9 QUEST HAS STARTED
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:15AM] PATCH 1.6 QUEST HAS STARTED
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:15AM] PATCH 1.5 QUEST HAS STARTED
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:18AM] [[Actor < (0001A66B)>], [Actor < (0001A6AC)>], [Actor < (00019A2D)>], [Actor < (00013484)>], [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001C18F)>], [Actor < (000199B4)>], [Actor < (0001348B)>], [Actor < (00019E10)>], [Actor < (0001B08F)>], [Actor < (000198DB)>], [Actor < (000198A4)>], [Actor < (0001A6AE)>], [Actor < (000199D0)>], [Actor < (0001A636)>], None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None] 100
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:18AM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A66B)>]
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:18AM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A6AC)>]
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:18AM] Now checking: [Actor < (00019A2D)>]
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:18AM] Now checking: [Actor < (00013484)>]
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:18AM] Now checking: [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001C18F)>]
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:18AM] Now checking: [Actor < (000199B4)>]
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:18AM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001348B)>]
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:18AM] Now checking: [Actor < (00019E10)>]
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:18AM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001B08F)>]
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:18AM] Now checking: [Actor < (000198DB)>]
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:18AM] Now checking: [Actor < (000198A4)>]
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:18AM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A6AE)>]
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:18AM] Now checking: [Actor < (000199D0)>]
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:18AM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A636)>]
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:18AM] Now checking: None
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:26AM] [DLC2_QF_DLC2_MQ04_02016E02 <DLC2Init (07016E02)>] DLC2Init quest DONE
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:30AM] PATCH 1.4 QUEST HAS STARTED
[02/16/2015 - 10:09:34AM] DLC1: DLC1 Initialization quest done.
[02/16/2015 - 10:13:12AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:13:12AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 10:13:14AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 10:13:14AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:13:31AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:13:31AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 10:13:32AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 10:13:32AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:17:17AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:17:17AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 10:17:19AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 10:17:19AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:23:09AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:23:09AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 10:23:10AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 10:23:11AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:35:34AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:35:34AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 10:35:35AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 10:35:36AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:36:03AM] Info: *Achievement 1 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[02/16/2015 - 10:37:39AM] Info: *Achievement 29 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[02/16/2015 - 10:45:41AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:45:41AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 10:45:42AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 10:45:42AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:45:58AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:45:58AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 10:45:59AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 10:45:59AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:46:17AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:46:17AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 10:46:18AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 10:46:19AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:46:33AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:46:33AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 10:46:34AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 10:46:34AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:50:47AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:50:47AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 10:50:47AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 10:50:47AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:53:46AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 10:53:46AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 10:53:48AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 10:53:48AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:07:10AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:07:10AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 11:07:12AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 11:07:12AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:12:54AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:12:54AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 11:12:55AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 11:12:56AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:13:17AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:13:17AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 11:13:18AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 11:13:23AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:13:42AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:13:42AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 11:13:43AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 11:13:43AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:13:57AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:13:57AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 11:13:58AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 11:13:58AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:14:07AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:14:07AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 11:14:09AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 11:14:09AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:14:21AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:14:21AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 11:14:22AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 11:14:22AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:20:03AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:20:03AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 11:20:05AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 11:20:05AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:20:46AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:20:46AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 11:20:47AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 11:20:48AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:21:06AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:21:06AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 11:21:06AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 11:21:07AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:23:24AM] Info: *Achievement 2 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[02/16/2015 - 11:26:30AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:26:30AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 11:26:32AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 11:26:32AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:27:30AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:27:30AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 11:27:31AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 11:27:31AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:41:00AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:41:00AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 11:41:02AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 11:41:02AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:45:44AM] Info: *Achievement 43 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[02/16/2015 - 11:49:01AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:49:01AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 11:49:03AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 11:49:03AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:49:42AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:49:42AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 11:49:44AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 11:49:44AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:53:46AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:53:46AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 11:53:46AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 11:53:46AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:53:56AM] Info: *Achievement 31 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[02/16/2015 - 11:55:03AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:55:03AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 11:55:04AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 11:55:04AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:55:45AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:55:45AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 11:55:46AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 11:55:47AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:56:24AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:56:24AM] VM is frozen
[02/16/2015 - 11:56:24AM] Saving game...
[02/16/2015 - 11:56:24AM] VM is thawing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:56:31AM] VM is freezing...
[02/16/2015 - 11:56:31AM] VM is frozen

2 hours to get to the point necessary, No errors

Awesome, progress is good.

I still have a fair number of kinks to iron out.  Right now a lot of stuff has been put into the default setting to be skipped that we should be able to handle (kind of like sweeping the problems under the rug).

That said, given a few more good days of testing and code writing to work through the remaining issues, I think this will be getting very close to release.

Alt3rnity: thanks for your persistent testing and feedback.  It's been instrumental to the development of Mator Smash.  :)

Regards,

-Mator

Noticed the conversation in the TES5Edit WIP topic reference Identical To Previous Override

Tried Zilavs new script ( updated here http://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/topic/3750-wipz-tes5edit/page-33#entry154236 )

And ran it on the smashed patch

[01:29] Background Loader: finished

Applying script...

Removing: AMBWaterfallLargeMarkarthLPSD [sNDR:0010FBBE]

Removing: AMBWaterRapidsMediumMarkarthLPSD [sNDR:0010FBA2]

Removing: AMBWaterRapidsMediumMarkarth2DLPSD [sNDR:0010FBA1]

Removing: AMBWaterfallMediumMarkarthLPSD [sNDR:0010FBA0]

Removing: AMBWaterfallMedium2DMarkarthLPSD [sNDR:0010FB9F]

Removing: AMBWaterfallLarge2DMarkarthLPSD [sNDR:0010FB9E]

Removing: AMBWaterfallLargeDistantVerbLPSD [sNDR:00104D54]

Removing: AMBWaterfallMediumDistantCloseLPSD [sNDR:000F9933]

Removing: AMBWaterCanalRiften022DLPSD [sNDR:000F11F6]

Removing: AMBWaterCanalRiften012DLPSD [sNDR:000F11F5]

Removing: AMBWaterfallMediumDistantLPSD [sNDR:000B60FA]

Removing: AMBWaterfallMedium2DLPSD [sNDR:000B60E0]

Removing: AMBWaterRapidsMedium2DLPSD [sNDR:000B6090]

Removing: AMBWaterRapidsMediumLPSD [sNDR:000B601D]

Removing: AMBWaterfallLarge2DLPSD [sNDR:000B6019]

Removing: AMBWaterfallLargeDungeonLPSD [sNDR:0003E48D]

Removing: AMBWaterfallLargeDistant70002DLPSD [sNDR:0003E48C]

Removing: AMBWaterfallMediumDungeonLPSD [sNDR:0003DE1F]

Removing: AMBWaterfallLargeDistant2DLPSD [sNDR:0003DDFC]

Removing: AMBWaterfallMediumLPSD [sNDR:0003DDD2]

Removing: AMBWaterfallLargeLPSD [sNDR:0003C8EF]

Removing: AMBWaterfallLargeDistantLPSD [sNDR:0003C8EE]

Removing: KilkreathRuinsLocation "Kilkreath Ruins" [LCTN:00019260]

Removing: SolitudeLocation "Solitude" [LCTN:00018A5A]

Removing: RiftenLocation "Riften" [LCTN:00018A58]

Removing: WindhelmLocation "Windhelm" [LCTN:00018A57]

Removing: WhiterunLocation "Whiterun" [LCTN:00018A56]

Removing: DragonBridgeLocation "Dragon Bridge" [LCTN:00018A46]

Removing: FSTStoneSolidJumpUpImpact [iPCT:0006A164]

Removing: FSTDirtJumpUpImpact [iPCT:0006A15E]

Removing: DragonBodyPartData [bPTD:00013492]

Removing: Limbsplitter30 "Limbsplitter" [PERK:000C5C05]

Removing: DeepWounds90 "Deep Wounds" [PERK:000C1E95]

Removing: DeepWounds60 "Deep Wounds" [PERK:000C1E94]

Removing: Bladesman90 "Bladesman" [PERK:000C1E91]

Removing: Bladesman60 "Bladesman" [PERK:000C1E90]

Removing: Bladesman30 "Bladesman" [PERK:0005F56F]

Removing: HackAndSlash30 "Hack and Slash" [PERK:0003FFFA]

Removing: Warmaster "Warmaster" [PERK:0003AFA7]

Removing: DeepWounds30 "Deep Wounds" [PERK:0003AF83]

Removing: csWolfInterior [CSTY:000DDCD1]

Removing: csSpriggan [CSTY:000A041D]

Removing: csDeer [CSTY:00093A60]

Removing: csMammoth [CSTY:0008F6C3]

Removing: csWisp [CSTY:0008EE3A]

Removing: HousePurchase [QUST:000A7B33]

Removing: DialogueMorthal [QUST:0002E0EE]

Removing: MGR01 "Tolfdir the Absent-Minded" [QUST:000266F1]

Removing: WICastMagic04 "Shout - learn about word wall" [QUST:00023EE4]

Removing: [iNFO:000C6E1A] (in GRUP Topic Children of DecorateWhiterunChildBedroom "Children's bedroom. (<Global=HDWhiterunChildRoom> gold)" [DIAL:05003D4C])

Removing: DecorateWhiterunChildBedroom "Children's bedroom. (<Global=HDWhiterunChildRoom> gold)" [DIAL:05003D4C]

Removing: [iNFO:000E24D9] (in GRUP Topic Children of DecorateSolitudeChildBedroom "Children's bedroom. (<Global=HDSolitudeChildRoom> gold)" [DIAL:05003D4B])

Removing: DecorateSolitudeChildBedroom "Children's bedroom. (<Global=HDSolitudeChildRoom> gold)" [DIAL:05003D4B]

Removing: [iNFO:000F3921] (in GRUP Topic Children of DecorateWhiterunAlchemy "Alchemy laboratory. (<Global=HDWhiterunAlchemy> gold)" [DIAL:000F391F])

Removing: DecorateWhiterunAlchemy "Alchemy laboratory. (<Global=HDWhiterunAlchemy> gold)" [DIAL:000F391F]

Removing: DecorateMarkarthAlchemyLab "Alchemy laboratory. (<Global=HDMarkarthAlchemy> gold)" [DIAL:000E4924]

Removing: [iNFO:000C9DA2] (in GRUP Topic Children of DecorateRiftenEnchantingTopic "Enchanting laboratory. (<Global=HDRiftenEnchanting> gold)" [DIAL:000C9D9A])

Removing: DecorateRiftenEnchantingTopic "Enchanting laboratory. (<Global=HDRiftenEnchanting> gold)" [DIAL:000C9D9A]

Removing: [iNFO:000C7F04] (in GRUP Topic Children of DecorateWindhelmViewBranch1Topic "I'd like to decorate my home." [DIAL:000C7EFF])

Removing: DecorateWindhelmViewBranch1Topic "I'd like to decorate my home." [DIAL:000C7EFF]

Removing: [iNFO:000CB264] ('Good to see you. Come on in.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:000C7913])

Removing: [iNFO:000C7B0B] ('I trust you're not planning any trouble. What can I do for you, friend?' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:000C7913])

Removing: [iNFO:000C7B0A] ('You lost?' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:000C7913])

Removing: [iNFO:000C7B09] ('Hello friend. Make yourself at home.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:000C7913])

Removing: [iNFO:000C7B08] ('Aren't you a sight for sore eyes.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:000C7913])

Removing: [iNFO:000C7917] ('Can I help you?' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:000C7913])

Removing: [DIAL:000C7913]

Removing: PerkInvestorBranch1Topic1 "I'd like to make an investment in your business." [DIAL:000ABD89]

Removing: PerkInvestorReply2 "Let's see what you can do with this. (<Global=InvestAmount> gold)" [DIAL:000ABD87]

Removing: OfferServicesTopic "What have you got for sale?" [DIAL:0007F6BB]

Removing: DialogueFollowerFollowTopic "Follow me." [DIAL:00075083]

Removing: [iNFO:0007A50B] ('If that's what you want. Come find me at the College if you change your mind.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueFollowerDismissTopic "It's time for us to part ways." [DIAL:0005C80C])

Removing: DialogueFollowerDismissTopic "It's time for us to part ways." [DIAL:0005C80C]

Removing: [iNFO:000D3DE6] ('Skyrim belongs to the Nords!' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00046648])

Removing: [DIAL:00046648]

Removing: [iNFO:00094D80] ('There's a new museum opening up in Dawnstar. The owner is asking me to hand out invitations to travelers.' in GRUP Topic Children of WICourierDeliveries "(Invisible Continues Linked to Self)" [DIAL:00039F6C])

Removing: WICourierDeliveries "(Invisible Continues Linked to Self)" [DIAL:00039F6C]

Removing: [iNFO:000C0FB0] ('Mother says I shouldn't talk to people...' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002E13B])

Removing: [DIAL:0002E13B]

Removing: [iNFO:000263D7] ('Thank you for bringing this to my attention.' in GRUP Topic Children of MG02SavosFollowUp [DIAL:000263D3])

Removing: MG02SavosFollowUp [DIAL:000263D3]

Removing: [iNFO:0002C6D7] ('Assur says his pa says the College makes lots of bad things happen, but the mages I've seen look nice.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00024313])

Removing: [DIAL:00024313]

Removing: [iNFO:000CCD5F] ('A good house. You chose well. I don't like sitting still, so I've decided to open a store. Buy and sell whatever is needed.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002137B])

Removing: [iNFO:000CCD5E] ('I've seen bigger houses, but it's yours, so I like it. Now, I think I need something to do if you're ever away, so I'll be opening a store.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002137B])

Removing: [iNFO:000CCD5D] ('This house is huge. I'll be tripping my feet all over this place. Hey, I think I'll start a little business here. Something to do, you know?' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002137B])

Removing: [iNFO:000CCD5C] ('This house of yours is wondrous, at least to these eyes. I've thought about starting a store. Something to do here when you're out.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002137B])

Removing: [iNFO:000CCD5B] ('Strange house, but strong. Solid. I think I'll open a store. A task to tend to whenever you're away.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002137B])

Removing: [iNFO:000CCD5A] ('You have quite a house. I'm thinking of setting up a small store here. Sell odds and ends.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002137B])

Removing: [iNFO:000479F5] ('It's a wonderful house, my love. If you don't mind, I'm going to start a small store. Something to do whenever you're on the road.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002137B])

Removing: [DIAL:0002137B]

Removing: [iNFO:0002129C] ('Mind you don't cross Tasius. He's in charge around here.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002124F])

Removing: [iNFO:00021274] ('Have you met Lucky? He's my pet goat, and he helps me patrol the town.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002124F])

Removing: [iNFO:00021272] ('Pa says I'm too young to fight in the war, but I can still help by patrolling the town.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002124F])

Removing: [DIAL:0002124F]

Removing: [REFR:03016A29] (places DLC01IdealMasterCrystalLight [LIGH:0300BF49] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:03002C84] (in DLC01SoulCairn "Soul Cairn" [WRLD:03001408] at 5,3))

Removing: [CELL:00037EE6] (in SolitudeWorld "Solitude" [WRLD:00037EDF])

Removing: WhiterunPlainsDistrict01 [CELL:0001A278] (in WhiterunWorld "Whiterun" [WRLD:0001A26F] at 5,-3)

Removing: WhiterunPlainsDistrict02 [CELL:0001A277] (in WhiterunWorld "Whiterun" [WRLD:0001A26F] at 6,-3)

Removing: RiftenCityNorth [CELL:00042249] (in RiftenWorld "Riften" [WRLD:00016BB4] at 42,-23)

Removing: [CELL:00038381] (in WindhelmWorld "Windhelm" [WRLD:0001691D] at 32,9)

Removing: [REFR:000D3B15] (places TreePineShrub01Snow [TREE:0009DAA2] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of NightgateInnExterior03 [CELL:0000905C] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 18,11))

Removing: BlizzardRestExterior [CELL:000090A3] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 9,9)

Removing: TrevasWatchCamp [CELL:00009812] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 28,-20)

Removing: [REFR:000C8E46] (places TreeFloraWheat01 "Wheat" [TREE:000BB953] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of ChillfurrowFarmExterior [CELL:00009618] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,-3))

Removing: [REFR:000FF73C] (places SLightCandleStreet01 [LIGH:000B735D] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00009278] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -14,25))

Removing: [ACHR:0010831A] (places LvlMudcrab [NPC_:0008CACC] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of CRFIrontreeMill [CELL:00009389] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -23,17))

Removing: RobbersGorgeExterior03 [CELL:0000944C] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -20,11)

Removing: [REFR:000B7423] (places TreeThicket01 [TREE:000A7329] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of CRFBarleydarkFarmWest [CELL:00009A91] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -8,-7))

Removing: [REFR:000B7422] (places TreeThicket01 [TREE:000A7329] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of CRFBarleydarkFarmWest [CELL:00009A91] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -8,-7))

Removing: [REFR:000B7421] (places TreeThicket01 [TREE:000A7329] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of CRFBarleydarkFarmWest [CELL:00009A91] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -8,-7))

Removing: [REFR:00102BE5] (places NobleTableRound01 [sTAT:000C29DE] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RiftenHoneyside "Honeyside" [CELL:00016BDD])

Removing: [REFR:00102BDE] (places NobleTableRound01 [sTAT:000C29DE] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RiftenHoneyside "Honeyside" [CELL:00016BDD])

Removing: [REFR:00064C34] (places SolitudeInnCandleDefault [LIGH:0003611F] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeBitsandPieces "Bits and Pieces" [CELL:00016A10])

Removing: [REFR:0010FA7A] (places SolitudeInnSunlightShadow [LIGH:000D4C27] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeProudspireManor "Proudspire Manor" [CELL:00016A06])

Removing: [REFR:000E2605] (places SolitudeInnFirePlacesShadowDefault [LIGH:000A56A9] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeProudspireManor "Proudspire Manor" [CELL:00016A06])

Removing: [REFR:000D8B1E] (places SolitudeInnFirePlacesShadowDefault [LIGH:000A56A9] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeProudspireManor "Proudspire Manor" [CELL:00016A06])

Removing: [REFR:000D8ADA] (places HayScatter01 [sTAT:00019B15] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeProudspireManor "Proudspire Manor" [CELL:00016A06])

Removing: [REFR:000D2CEE] (places CandleLanternwithCandle01 [sTAT:0002D847] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthWizardsQuarters02 "Calcelmo's Laboratory" [CELL:00036A72])

Removing: [REFR:000C10B6] (places DefaultTorch01NS [LIGH:00088243] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of BrittleShinPass01 "Brittleshin Pass" [CELL:00081DEC])

Removing: [REFR:000155A9] (places DefaultTorch01NSDesat [LIGH:00088252] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of ReachcliffCave01 "Reachcliff Cave" [CELL:00015227])

Removing: [REFR:0007E0FA] (places SolitudeInnFiretDefault [LIGH:00075C32] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of SolitudeJail01 "Castle Dour Dungeon" [CELL:00056E88])

Removing: [REFR:000DD448] (places BarrelFood01 "Barrel" [CONT:00000845] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeHalloftheDead "Hall of the Dead" [CELL:00016A03])

Removing: [REFR:000DD444] (places BarrelFood01 "Barrel" [CONT:00000845] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeHalloftheDead "Hall of the Dead" [CELL:00016A03])

Removing: [REFR:000A6DFE] (places SolitudeInnFirePlacesDefault [LIGH:000CD065] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of PotemasCatacombs03 "Potema's Sanctum" [CELL:000263EF])

Removing: [REFR:0500BE5B] (places DefaultCandleLight01NSDesat [LIGH:00088241] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of BYOHHouse1FalkreathBasement "Lakeview Manor, Cellar" [CELL:05004849])

Removing: [REFR:000DD4AF] (places SolitudeInnCandleDefault [LIGH:0003611F] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeBardsCollege "Bards College" [CELL:00016A0C])

Removing: [REFR:0005461C] (places SolitudeInnCandleDefault [LIGH:0003611F] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeBardsCollege "Bards College" [CELL:00016A0C])

Removing: [REFR:0006F2B6] (places ImpWallSconceCandle01 [sTAT:0005D6E4] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of Harmugstahl01 "Harmugstahl" [CELL:0005F536])

Removing: [REFR:000C61E6] (places CandleLanternwithCandle01 [sTAT:0002D847] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WindhelmWhitePhial "The White Phial" [CELL:0001678C])

Removing: [REFR:000C93E1] (places CandleLanternwithCandle01 [sTAT:0002D847] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WindhelmAtheronResidence "Atheron Residence" [CELL:00016781])

Removing: [REFR:000DCF8C] (places SilverCandleStick02 [sTAT:00086016] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthNepossHouse "Nepos's House" [CELL:00016DFB])

Removing: [REFR:000D955E] (places SilverCandleStick03 [sTAT:00086015] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthNepossHouse "Nepos's House" [CELL:00016DFB])

Removing: [REFR:03018394] (places DLC1VC_EmbersToggleable [ACTI:0301838F] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DLC1VampireCastleDungeon02 "Volkihar Ruins" [CELL:0300285A])

Removing: [REFR:03010113] (places DawnGuardIntFireLight01 [LIGH:0301036F] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DLC1DawnguardHQ01 "Fort Dawnguard" [CELL:03001DBA])

Removing: Fultheim "Fultheim" [NPC_:000DA68A]

Removing: CynricEndell "Cynric Endell" [NPC_:000D4FD8]

Removing: Fianna "Fianna" [NPC_:000D16DD]

Removing: Bor "Bor" [NPC_:000C78E1]

Removing: Mogdurz "Mogdurz" [NPC_:000C78DF]

Removing: Ghamorz "Ghamorz" [NPC_:000C78CC]

Removing: Gul "Gul" [NPC_:000C78CA]

Removing: Ghak "Ghak" [NPC_:000C78C2]

Removing: Dulug "Dulug" [NPC_:000C78C0]

Removing: Mahk "Mahk" [NPC_:000C78BE]

Removing: Sylgja "Sylgja" [NPC_:000C3A3F]

Removing: Gerda "Gerda" [NPC_:000C247E]

Removing: VigilantCarcette "Keeper Carcette" [NPC_:000BFB55]

Removing: HHpilgrim01 "Barknar" [NPC_:000BC079]

Removing: HirelingStenvar "Stenvar" [NPC_:000B9983]

Removing: HirelingJenassa "Jenassa" [NPC_:000B9982]

Removing: HirelingBelrand "Belrand" [NPC_:000B9981]

Removing: HirelingMarcurio "Marcurio" [NPC_:000B9980]

Removing: HirelingVorstag "Vorstag" [NPC_:000B997F]

Removing: Eimar "Eimar" [NPC_:000B2977]

Removing: SailorXander "Xander" [NPC_:000AF523]

Removing: SailorEris "Eris" [NPC_:000AF522]

Removing: HousecarlRiften "Iona" [NPC_:000A2C91]

Removing: HousecarlWindhelm "Calder" [NPC_:000A2C90]

Removing: HousecarlSolitude "Jordis the Sword-Maiden" [NPC_:000A2C8F]

Removing: HousecarlWhiterun "Lydia" [NPC_:000A2C8E]

Removing: HousecarlMarkarth "Argis the Bulwark" [NPC_:000A2C8C]

Removing: Wilmuth "Wilmuth" [NPC_:0009CCD9]

Removing: Hewnon "Hewnon Black-Skeever" [NPC_:00095FD5]

Removing: Drahff "Drahff" [NPC_:00095F7E]

Removing: Borgny "Borgny" [NPC_:000877B2]

Removing: Edith "Edith" [NPC_:000877AF]

Removing: Bodil "Bodil" [NPC_:000876DC]

Removing: Gjak "Gjak" [NPC_:000876DA]

Removing: Snorreid "Snorreid" [NPC_:0007E5EC]

Removing: Vald "Vald" [NPC_:00072B04]

Removing: Delacourt "Delacourt" [NPC_:00072663]

Removing: Gwilin "Gwilin" [NPC_:000658D4]

Removing: TembaWideArm "Temba Wide-Arm" [NPC_:000658D2]

Removing: HirelingErikTheSlayer "Erik the Slayer" [NPC_:00065657]

Removing: Atar "Atar" [NPC_:000622E5]

Removing: Thadgeir "Thadgeir" [NPC_:0004E5E9]

Removing: Luaffyn "Luaffyn" [NPC_:00047CAD]

Removing: Hilde "Hilde" [NPC_:00035533]

Removing: Embry "Embry" [NPC_:0003550B]

Removing: Gwendolyn "Gwendolyn" [NPC_:0002C930]

Removing: Nimriel "Nimriel" [NPC_:0002C926]

Removing: SeverioPelagia "Severio Pelagia" [NPC_:0002C925]

Removing: Gloth "Gloth" [NPC_:00028DD6]

Removing: DA01Aranea "Aranea Ienith" [NPC_:00028AD0]

Removing: HogniRedArm "Hogni Red-Arm" [NPC_:000284AC]

Removing: JulienneLylvieve "Julienne Lylvieve" [NPC_:00026F0F]

Removing: SilusVesuius "Silus Vesuius" [NPC_:000240CC]

Removing: EncBear "Brown Bear" [NPC_:00023A8A]

Removing: T03Maurice "Maurice Jondrelle" [NPC_:0001C605]

Removing: SergiusTurrianus "Sergius Turrianus" [NPC_:0001C23E]

Removing: Nirya "Nirya" [NPC_:0001C19B]

Removing: BrelynaMaryon "Brelyna Maryon" [NPC_:0001C196]

Removing: Jzargo "J'zargo" [NPC_:0001C195]

Removing: Onmund "Onmund" [NPC_:0001C194]

Removing: Birna "Birna" [NPC_:0001C187]

Removing: Ranmir "Ranmir" [NPC_:0001C186]

Removing: Haran "Haran" [NPC_:0001C184]

Removing: Dagur "Dagur" [NPC_:0001C183]

Removing: Atahba "Atahbah" [NPC_:0001B1DA]

Removing: Khayla "Khayla" [NPC_:0001B1D9]

Removing: Marandrujo "Ma'randru-jo" [NPC_:0001B1D7]

Removing: Majhad "Ma'jhad" [NPC_:0001B1D5]

Removing: Razhinda "Ra'zhinda" [NPC_:0001B1D3]

Removing: Kharjo "Kharjo" [NPC_:0001B1D2]

Removing: Madran "Ma'dran" [NPC_:0001B1D1]

Removing: Zaynabi "Zaynabi" [NPC_:0001B1D0]

Removing: Dromarash "Dro'marash" [NPC_:0001B1CF]

Removing: GadbaGroLargash "Gadba gro-Largash" [NPC_:0001B09A]

Removing: MulGroLargash "Mul gro-Largash" [NPC_:0001B07A]

Removing: Dushnamub "Dushnamub" [NPC_:0001B079]

Removing: Urog "Urog" [NPC_:0001B078]

Removing: Yatul "Yatul" [NPC_:0001B077]

Removing: Mauhulakh "Chief Mauhulakh" [NPC_:0001B075]

Removing: Lurbuk "Lurbuk" [NPC_:0001AA63]

Removing: Torvar "Torvar" [NPC_:0001A6DB]

Removing: Ria "Ria" [NPC_:0001A6D7]

Removing: Jervar "Jervar" [NPC_:0001A69D]

Removing: AelaTheHuntress "Aela the Huntress" [NPC_:0001A696]

Removing: Golldir "Golldir" [NPC_:00019FE8]

Removing: Ogol "Ogol" [NPC_:00019E22]

Removing: Gularzob "Gularzob" [NPC_:00019E20]

Removing: Lob "Lob" [NPC_:00019E1E]

Removing: Garakh "Garakh" [NPC_:00019E1C]

Removing: Ugor "Ugor" [NPC_:00019E1A]

Removing: Grosta "Grosta" [NPC_:00019C00]

Removing: MichelLylvieve "Michel Lylvieve" [NPC_:00019A2E]

Removing: AzzadaLylvieve "Azzada Lylvieve" [NPC_:00019A2A]

Removing: Faida "Faida" [NPC_:00019A28]

Removing: Lodvar "Lodvar" [NPC_:00019A22]

Removing: Olda "Olda" [NPC_:00019A20]

Removing: Horgeir "Horgeir" [NPC_:00019A1D]

Removing: Perth "Perth" [NPC_:0001996C]

Removing: Olur "Olur" [NPC_:0001995B]

Removing: Borgakh "Borgakh the Steel Heart" [NPC_:00019959]

Removing: Shuftharz "Shuftharz" [NPC_:00019957]

Removing: Bagrak "Bagrak" [NPC_:00019955]

Removing: Sharamph "Sharamph" [NPC_:00019953]

Removing: Larak "Chief Larak" [NPC_:00019951]

Removing: RavamVerethi "Ravam Verethi" [NPC_:0001413D]

Removing: Tulvur "Tulvur" [NPC_:00014139]

Removing: Bolfrida "Bolfrida Brandy-Mug" [NPC_:00014126]

Removing: GemmaUriel "Gemma Uriel" [NPC_:00014040]

Removing: Roggi "Roggi Knot-Beard" [NPC_:0001403F]

Removing: Derkeethus "Derkeethus" [NPC_:0001403E]

Removing: SkulvarSableHilt "Skulvar Sable-Hilt" [NPC_:00013BB7]

Removing: Tilma "Tilma the Haggard" [NPC_:00013BB6]

Removing: Ghorbash "Ghorbash the Iron Hand" [NPC_:00013B81]

Removing: Oglub "Oglub" [NPC_:00013B80]

Removing: Nagrub "Nagrub" [NPC_:00013B7F]

Removing: Umurn "Umurn" [NPC_:00013B7E]

Removing: Shel "Shel" [NPC_:00013B7D]

Removing: Gharol "Gharol" [NPC_:00013B7C]

Removing: Arob "Arob" [NPC_:00013B7B]

Removing: Murbul "Murbul" [NPC_:00013B7A]

Removing: Burguk "Chief Burguk" [NPC_:00013B79]

Removing: LeontiusSalvius "Leontius Salvius" [NPC_:00013B76]

Removing: LashGraDushnikh "Lash gra-Dushnikh" [NPC_:00013B6E]

Removing: Mena "Mena" [NPC_:00013B6D]

Removing: Enmon "Enmon" [NPC_:00013B6C]

Removing: Belchimac "Belchimac" [NPC_:00013B6B]

Removing: Ragnar "Ragnar" [NPC_:00013B6A]

Removing: Ainethach "Ainethach" [NPC_:00013B69]

Removing: Jorgen "Jorgen" [NPC_:000138B6]

Removing: GrogmarGroBurzag "Grogmar gro-Burzag" [NPC_:000136C6]

Removing: Odfel "Odfel" [NPC_:000136C4]

Removing: Filnjar "Filnjar" [NPC_:000136C3]

Removing: Klimmek "Klimmek" [NPC_:000136C2]

Removing: BassianusAxius "Bassianus Axius" [NPC_:000136C1]

Removing: Fastred "Fastred" [NPC_:000136BF]

Removing: Boti "Boti" [NPC_:000136BE]

Removing: Jofthor "Jofthor" [NPC_:000136BD]

Removing: Lynly "Lynly Star-Sung" [NPC_:000136BC]

Removing: Wilhelm "Wilhelm" [NPC_:000136BB]

Removing: Lemkil "Lemkil" [NPC_:000136B8]

Removing: Mralki "Mralki" [NPC_:000136B6]

Removing: Reldith "Reldith" [NPC_:000136B4]

Removing: JouaneManette "Jouane Manette" [NPC_:000136B3]

Removing: Rorik "Rorik" [NPC_:000136B2]

Removing: Gilfre "Gilfre" [NPC_:0001367A]

Removing: SondasDrenim "Sondas Drenim" [NPC_:0001366B]

Removing: Annekke "Annekke Crag-Jumper" [NPC_:00013666]

Removing: Verner "Verner Rock-Chucker" [NPC_:00013665]

Removing: Kjeld "Kjeld" [NPC_:00013663]

Removing: Iddra "Iddra" [NPC_:00013662]

Removing: KjeldtheYounger "Kjeld the Younger" [NPC_:00013661]

Removing: Dravynea "Dravynea the Stoneweaver" [NPC_:0001365F]

Removing: GannaUriel "Ganna Uriel" [NPC_:0001365D]

Removing: Helvard "Helvard" [NPC_:00013657]

Removing: ValgaVinicia "Valga Vinicia" [NPC_:00013655]

Removing: Narri "Narri" [NPC_:00013654]

Removing: Solaf "Solaf" [NPC_:00013652]

Removing: Bolund "Bolund" [NPC_:00013651]

Removing: Lod "Lod" [NPC_:00013650]

Removing: IndaraCaerellia "Indara Caerellia" [NPC_:0001364F]

Removing: Mathies "Mathies" [NPC_:0001364E]

Removing: Runil "Runil" [NPC_:0001364D]

Removing: Kust "Kust" [NPC_:0001364C]

Removing: Hadring "Hadring" [NPC_:00013627]

Removing: Thoring "Thoring" [NPC_:00013621]

Removing: Seren "Seren" [NPC_:0001361F]

Removing: Rustleif "Rustleif" [NPC_:0001361E]

Removing: Madena "Madena" [NPC_:0001361D]

Removing: LondNorthstrider "Lond" [NPC_:0001361C]

Removing: Leigelf "Leigelf" [NPC_:0001361B]

Removing: Karita "Karita" [NPC_:0001361A]

Removing: Karl "Karl" [NPC_:00013619]

Removing: Irgnir "Irgnir" [NPC_:00013617]

Removing: Fruki "Fruki" [NPC_:00013615]

Removing: Frida "Frida" [NPC_:00013614]

Removing: Bulfrek "Bulfrek" [NPC_:00013613]

Removing: Beitild "Beitild" [NPC_:00013612]

Removing: Leifur "Leifur" [NPC_:00013610]

Removing: Kodrir "Kodrir" [NPC_:0001360D]

Removing: Aeri "Aeri" [NPC_:0001360B]

Removing: Swanhvir "Swanhvir" [NPC_:00013608]

Removing: Sirgar "Sirgar" [NPC_:00013607]

Removing: Jesper "Jesper" [NPC_:00013604]

Removing: GesturRockbreaker "Gestur Rockbreaker" [NPC_:00013603]

Removing: Hroggar "Hroggar" [NPC_:000135F0]

Removing: Lami "Lami" [NPC_:000135EF]

Removing: Jonna "Jonna" [NPC_:000135ED]

Removing: Benor "Benor" [NPC_:000135E8]

Removing: Alva "Alva" [NPC_:000135E6]

Removing: Faendal "Faendal" [NPC_:00013480]

Removing: Sven "Sven" [NPC_:0001347F]

Removing: Hod "Hod" [NPC_:0001347D]

Removing: Gerdur "Gerdur" [NPC_:0001347C]

Removing: CamillaValerius "Camilla Valerius" [NPC_:0001347B]

Removing: LucanValerius "Lucan Valerius" [NPC_:0001347A]

Removing: Orgnar "Orgnar" [NPC_:00013479]

Removing: Sigrid "Sigrid" [NPC_:00013476]

Removing: Alvor "Alvor" [NPC_:00013475]

Removing: DalanMerchad "Dalan Merchad" [NPC_:000132A4]

Removing: LeifWayfinder "Captain Wayfinder" [NPC_:00013296]

Removing: Kjar "Kjar" [NPC_:00013293]

Removing: Heimvar "Heimvar" [NPC_:00013286]

Removing: Guthrum "Guthrum" [NPC_:00013285]

Removing: Safia "Safia" [NPC_:00013267]

Removing: DeadFXSalmon02 "Salmon" [FLOR:0010C3B5]

Removing: DeadFXSalmon01 "Salmon" [FLOR:0010C3B4]

Removing: HouseDecorateWindhelm "Windhelm Home Decorating Guide" [bOOK:000F1446]

Removing: MGR01Book1 "Tolfdir's Book" [bOOK:00026700]

Removing: AbVampire01b "Weakness to Fire" [sPEL:0010F1EB]

Removing: AbVampire02b "Weakness to Fire" [sPEL:0010F1EA]

Removing: AbVampire03b "Weakness to Fire" [sPEL:0010F1E9]

Removing: AbVampire04b "Weakness to Fire" [sPEL:0010F1E8]

Removing: crChaurusPoisonSpit02 "Chaurus Poison" [sPEL:001093B2]

Removing: crChaurusPoisonBite02 "Chaurus Poison" [sPEL:001093B1]

Removing: HazardWallofFrostSpell "Frost" [sPEL:0008F3F5]

Removing: HazardWallofFireSpell "Fire" [sPEL:0008F3F1]

Removing: HazardWallOfShockSpell "Shock" [sPEL:000591A4]

Removing: fCombatBashReach [GMST:00055641]

Removing: fCombatDistance [GMST:00055640]

ITPO records removed: 355

[Apply Script done] Processed Records: 791, Elapsed Time: 00:09

ITPO records removed: 355

[Apply Script done] Processed Records: 791, Elapsed Time: 00:09

In my case having produced a smashed patch with all set at default, that went from a 402kb file, down to 211kb

I wouldn't assume offhand that Zilav's script isn't being greedy in removal and removing records it shouldn't be removing.  That sounds like a bit too much.  We need to do some more specific testing.

EDIT: Tested.  Doesn't seem to be removing anything it shouldn't.  I had a 25% reduction in plugin size after running it.  Now I have to see if I can figure out how to not make those ITPO records, thus not wasting time smashing records that don't need to be smashed.

~ Now I have to see if I can figure out how to not make those ITPO records, thus not wasting time smashing records that don't need to be smashed.

:) Yeah it occurred to me that tagging that script onto the end of Mator Smash does not speed up Mator Smash, even if the resulting plugin ends up being better for its use, but then you cant use it prior to Mator Smash routine because there is no resulting plugin to work upon.

It seems like there is potential to make Smash quicker if there are less records to process to start with, but you still need to process all records one way or another. Anyway up, fingers crossed its the key to helping speed things up a little, but even if it is just used as a finishing cleanup routine .. Its more progress.

Hopefully you will never run out of memory on peoples machines.

:) Yeah it occurred to me that tagging that script onto the end of Mator Smash does not speed up Mator Smash, even if the resulting plugin ends up being better for its use, but then you cant use it prior to Mator Smash routine because there is no resulting plugin to work upon.

It seems like there is potential to make Smash quicker if there are less records to process to start with, but you still need to process all records one way or another. Anyway up, fingers crossed its the key to helping speed things up a little, but even if it is just used as a finishing cleanup routine .. Its more progress.

Hopefully you will never run out of memory on peoples machines.

Well the key would have to be recognizing records that would become ITPO in a smashed patch before conflict resolving across all of their overrides, and doing so in a way that wouldn't cost too much time (viz., not as much as conflict resolving across all of their overrides).  Then we might be able to save time.

Mator Smash doesn't use much memory ever at all, it's all just CPU cycles.

Mator I just ran another build of smashed patch with 087 script ( curious to see if I could get a different result from earlier with Zilav ITPO script afterwards )

As part of that .. I had my doubts but thought well just in case .. After building Smashed Patch, ran a filter for cleaning, followed by remove ITMs ( before running Remove ITPOs script afterwards ) :

[Filtering done]  Processed Records: 1279295 Elapsed Time: 01:47
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 1018, Removed Records: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Your 087 script has snook a new ITM in

Following that I still get a substantial amount of removals with Remove ITPO script

Applying script...
Removing: AMBWaterfallLargeMarkarthLPSD [sNDR:0010FBBE]
Removing: AMBWaterRapidsMediumMarkarthLPSD [sNDR:0010FBA2]
Removing: AMBWaterRapidsMediumMarkarth2DLPSD [sNDR:0010FBA1]
Removing: AMBWaterfallMediumMarkarthLPSD [sNDR:0010FBA0]
Removing: AMBWaterfallMedium2DMarkarthLPSD [sNDR:0010FB9F]
Removing: AMBWaterfallLarge2DMarkarthLPSD [sNDR:0010FB9E]
Removing: AMBWaterfallLargeDistantVerbLPSD [sNDR:00104D54]
Removing: AMBWaterfallMediumDistantCloseLPSD [sNDR:000F9933]
Removing: AMBWaterCanalRiften022DLPSD [sNDR:000F11F6]
Removing: AMBWaterCanalRiften012DLPSD [sNDR:000F11F5]
Removing: AMBWaterfallMediumDistantLPSD [sNDR:000B60FA]
Removing: AMBWaterfallMedium2DLPSD [sNDR:000B60E0]
Removing: AMBWaterRapidsMedium2DLPSD [sNDR:000B6090]
Removing: AMBWaterRapidsMediumLPSD [sNDR:000B601D]
Removing: AMBWaterfallLarge2DLPSD [sNDR:000B6019]
Removing: AMBWaterfallLargeDungeonLPSD [sNDR:0003E48D]
Removing: AMBWaterfallLargeDistant70002DLPSD [sNDR:0003E48C]
Removing: AMBWaterfallMediumDungeonLPSD [sNDR:0003DE1F]
Removing: AMBWaterfallLargeDistant2DLPSD [sNDR:0003DDFC]
Removing: AMBWaterfallMediumLPSD [sNDR:0003DDD2]
Removing: AMBWaterfallLargeLPSD [sNDR:0003C8EF]
Removing: AMBWaterfallLargeDistantLPSD [sNDR:0003C8EE]
Removing: KilkreathRuinsLocation "Kilkreath Ruins" [LCTN:00019260]
Removing: SolitudeLocation "Solitude" [LCTN:00018A5A]
Removing: RiftenLocation "Riften" [LCTN:00018A58]
Removing: WindhelmLocation "Windhelm" [LCTN:00018A57]
Removing: WhiterunLocation "Whiterun" [LCTN:00018A56]
Removing: DragonBridgeLocation "Dragon Bridge" [LCTN:00018A46]
Removing: FSTStoneSolidJumpUpImpact [iPCT:0006A164]
Removing: FSTDirtJumpUpImpact [iPCT:0006A15E]
Removing: DragonBodyPartData [bPTD:00013492]
Removing: Limbsplitter30 "Limbsplitter" [PERK:000C5C05]
Removing: DeepWounds90 "Deep Wounds" [PERK:000C1E95]
Removing: DeepWounds60 "Deep Wounds" [PERK:000C1E94]
Removing: Bladesman90 "Bladesman" [PERK:000C1E91]
Removing: Bladesman60 "Bladesman" [PERK:000C1E90]
Removing: Bladesman30 "Bladesman" [PERK:0005F56F]
Removing: HackAndSlash30 "Hack and Slash" [PERK:0003FFFA]
Removing: Warmaster "Warmaster" [PERK:0003AFA7]
Removing: DeepWounds30 "Deep Wounds" [PERK:0003AF83]
Removing: csWolfInterior [CSTY:000DDCD1]
Removing: csSpriggan [CSTY:000A041D]
Removing: csDeer [CSTY:00093A60]
Removing: csMammoth [CSTY:0008F6C3]
Removing: csWisp [CSTY:0008EE3A]
Removing: HousePurchase [QUST:000A7B33]
Removing: DialogueMorthal [QUST:0002E0EE]
Removing: MGR01 "Tolfdir the Absent-Minded" [QUST:000266F1]
Removing: WICastMagic04 "Shout - learn about word wall" [QUST:00023EE4]
Removing: [iNFO:000C6E1A] (in GRUP Topic Children of DecorateWhiterunChildBedroom "Children's bedroom. (<Global=HDWhiterunChildRoom> gold)" [DIAL:05003D4C])
Removing: DecorateWhiterunChildBedroom "Children's bedroom. (<Global=HDWhiterunChildRoom> gold)" [DIAL:05003D4C]
Removing: [iNFO:000E24D9] (in GRUP Topic Children of DecorateSolitudeChildBedroom "Children's bedroom. (<Global=HDSolitudeChildRoom> gold)" [DIAL:05003D4B])
Removing: DecorateSolitudeChildBedroom "Children's bedroom. (<Global=HDSolitudeChildRoom> gold)" [DIAL:05003D4B]
Removing: [iNFO:000F3921] (in GRUP Topic Children of DecorateWhiterunAlchemy "Alchemy laboratory. (<Global=HDWhiterunAlchemy> gold)" [DIAL:000F391F])
Removing: DecorateWhiterunAlchemy "Alchemy laboratory. (<Global=HDWhiterunAlchemy> gold)" [DIAL:000F391F]
Removing: DecorateMarkarthAlchemyLab "Alchemy laboratory. (<Global=HDMarkarthAlchemy> gold)" [DIAL:000E4924]
Removing: [iNFO:000C9DA2] (in GRUP Topic Children of DecorateRiftenEnchantingTopic "Enchanting laboratory. (<Global=HDRiftenEnchanting> gold)" [DIAL:000C9D9A])
Removing: DecorateRiftenEnchantingTopic "Enchanting laboratory. (<Global=HDRiftenEnchanting> gold)" [DIAL:000C9D9A]
Removing: [iNFO:000C7F04] (in GRUP Topic Children of DecorateWindhelmViewBranch1Topic "I'd like to decorate my home." [DIAL:000C7EFF])
Removing: DecorateWindhelmViewBranch1Topic "I'd like to decorate my home." [DIAL:000C7EFF]
Removing: [iNFO:000CB264] ('Good to see you. Come on in.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:000C7913])
Removing: [iNFO:000C7B0B] ('I trust you're not planning any trouble. What can I do for you, friend?' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:000C7913])
Removing: [iNFO:000C7B0A] ('You lost?' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:000C7913])
Removing: [iNFO:000C7B09] ('Hello friend. Make yourself at home.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:000C7913])
Removing: [iNFO:000C7B08] ('Aren't you a sight for sore eyes.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:000C7913])
Removing: [iNFO:000C7917] ('Can I help you?' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:000C7913])
Removing: [DIAL:000C7913]
Removing: PerkInvestorBranch1Topic1 "I'd like to make an investment in your business." [DIAL:000ABD89]
Removing: PerkInvestorReply2 "Let's see what you can do with this. (<Global=InvestAmount> gold)" [DIAL:000ABD87]
Removing: OfferServicesTopic "What have you got for sale?" [DIAL:0007F6BB]
Removing: DialogueFollowerFollowTopic "Follow me." [DIAL:00075083]
Removing: [iNFO:0007A50B] ('If that's what you want. Come find me at the College if you change your mind.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueFollowerDismissTopic "It's time for us to part ways." [DIAL:0005C80C])
Removing: DialogueFollowerDismissTopic "It's time for us to part ways." [DIAL:0005C80C]
Removing: [iNFO:000D3DE6] ('Skyrim belongs to the Nords!' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00046648])
Removing: [DIAL:00046648]
Removing: [iNFO:00094D80] ('There's a new museum opening up in Dawnstar. The owner is asking me to hand out invitations to travelers.' in GRUP Topic Children of WICourierDeliveries "(Invisible Continues Linked to Self)" [DIAL:00039F6C])
Removing: WICourierDeliveries "(Invisible Continues Linked to Self)" [DIAL:00039F6C]
Removing: [iNFO:000C0FB0] ('Mother says I shouldn't talk to people...' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002E13B])
Removing: [DIAL:0002E13B]
Removing: [iNFO:000263D7] ('Thank you for bringing this to my attention.' in GRUP Topic Children of MG02SavosFollowUp [DIAL:000263D3])
Removing: MG02SavosFollowUp [DIAL:000263D3]
Removing: [iNFO:0002C6D7] ('Assur says his pa says the College makes lots of bad things happen, but the mages I've seen look nice.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00024313])
Removing: [DIAL:00024313]
Removing: [iNFO:000CCD5F] ('A good house. You chose well. I don't like sitting still, so I've decided to open a store. Buy and sell whatever is needed.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002137B])
Removing: [iNFO:000CCD5E] ('I've seen bigger houses, but it's yours, so I like it. Now, I think I need something to do if you're ever away, so I'll be opening a store.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002137B])
Removing: [iNFO:000CCD5D] ('This house is huge. I'll be tripping my feet all over this place. Hey, I think I'll start a little business here. Something to do, you know?' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002137B])
Removing: [iNFO:000CCD5C] ('This house of yours is wondrous, at least to these eyes. I've thought about starting a store. Something to do here when you're out.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002137B])
Removing: [iNFO:000CCD5B] ('Strange house, but strong. Solid. I think I'll open a store. A task to tend to whenever you're away.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002137B])
Removing: [iNFO:000CCD5A] ('You have quite a house. I'm thinking of setting up a small store here. Sell odds and ends.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002137B])
Removing: [iNFO:000479F5] ('It's a wonderful house, my love. If you don't mind, I'm going to start a small store. Something to do whenever you're on the road.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002137B])
Removing: [DIAL:0002137B]
Removing: [iNFO:0002129C] ('Mind you don't cross Tasius. He's in charge around here.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002124F])
Removing: [iNFO:00021274] ('Have you met Lucky? He's my pet goat, and he helps me patrol the town.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002124F])
Removing: [iNFO:00021272] ('Pa says I'm too young to fight in the war, but I can still help by patrolling the town.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002124F])
Removing: [DIAL:0002124F]
Removing: [REFR:03016A29] (places DLC01IdealMasterCrystalLight [LIGH:0300BF49] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:03002C84] (in DLC01SoulCairn "Soul Cairn" [WRLD:03001408] at 5,3))
Removing: [CELL:00037EE6] (in SolitudeWorld "Solitude" [WRLD:00037EDF])
Removing: WhiterunPlainsDistrict01 [CELL:0001A278] (in WhiterunWorld "Whiterun" [WRLD:0001A26F] at 5,-3)
Removing: WhiterunPlainsDistrict02 [CELL:0001A277] (in WhiterunWorld "Whiterun" [WRLD:0001A26F] at 6,-3)
Removing: RiftenCityNorth [CELL:00042249] (in RiftenWorld "Riften" [WRLD:00016BB4] at 42,-23)
Removing: [CELL:00038381] (in WindhelmWorld "Windhelm" [WRLD:0001691D] at 32,9)
Removing: [REFR:000D3B15] (places TreePineShrub01Snow [TREE:0009DAA2] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of NightgateInnExterior03 [CELL:0000905C] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 18,11))
Removing: BlizzardRestExterior [CELL:000090A3] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 9,9)
Removing: TrevasWatchCamp [CELL:00009812] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 28,-20)
Removing: [REFR:000C8E46] (places TreeFloraWheat01 "Wheat" [TREE:000BB953] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of ChillfurrowFarmExterior [CELL:00009618] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,-3))
Removing: [REFR:000FF73C] (places SLightCandleStreet01 [LIGH:000B735D] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00009278] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -14,25))
Removing: [ACHR:0010831A] (places LvlMudcrab [NPC_:0008CACC] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of CRFIrontreeMill [CELL:00009389] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -23,17))
Removing: RobbersGorgeExterior03 [CELL:0000944C] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -20,11)
Removing: [REFR:000B7423] (places TreeThicket01 [TREE:000A7329] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of CRFBarleydarkFarmWest [CELL:00009A91] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -8,-7))
Removing: [REFR:000B7422] (places TreeThicket01 [TREE:000A7329] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of CRFBarleydarkFarmWest [CELL:00009A91] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -8,-7))
Removing: [REFR:000B7421] (places TreeThicket01 [TREE:000A7329] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of CRFBarleydarkFarmWest [CELL:00009A91] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -8,-7))
Removing: [REFR:00102BE5] (places NobleTableRound01 [sTAT:000C29DE] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RiftenHoneyside "Honeyside" [CELL:00016BDD])
Removing: [REFR:00102BDE] (places NobleTableRound01 [sTAT:000C29DE] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RiftenHoneyside "Honeyside" [CELL:00016BDD])
Removing: [REFR:00064C34] (places SolitudeInnCandleDefault [LIGH:0003611F] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeBitsandPieces "Bits and Pieces" [CELL:00016A10])
Removing: [REFR:0010FA7A] (places SolitudeInnSunlightShadow [LIGH:000D4C27] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeProudspireManor "Proudspire Manor" [CELL:00016A06])
Removing: [REFR:000E2605] (places SolitudeInnFirePlacesShadowDefault [LIGH:000A56A9] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeProudspireManor "Proudspire Manor" [CELL:00016A06])
Removing: [REFR:000D8B1E] (places SolitudeInnFirePlacesShadowDefault [LIGH:000A56A9] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeProudspireManor "Proudspire Manor" [CELL:00016A06])
Removing: [REFR:000D8ADA] (places HayScatter01 [sTAT:00019B15] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeProudspireManor "Proudspire Manor" [CELL:00016A06])
Removing: [REFR:000D2CEE] (places CandleLanternwithCandle01 [sTAT:0002D847] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthWizardsQuarters02 "Calcelmo's Laboratory" [CELL:00036A72])
Removing: [REFR:000C10B6] (places DefaultTorch01NS [LIGH:00088243] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of BrittleShinPass01 "Brittleshin Pass" [CELL:00081DEC])
Removing: [REFR:000155A9] (places DefaultTorch01NSDesat [LIGH:00088252] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of ReachcliffCave01 "Reachcliff Cave" [CELL:00015227])
Removing: [REFR:0007E0FA] (places SolitudeInnFiretDefault [LIGH:00075C32] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of SolitudeJail01 "Castle Dour Dungeon" [CELL:00056E88])
Removing: [REFR:000DD448] (places BarrelFood01 "Barrel" [CONT:00000845] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeHalloftheDead "Hall of the Dead" [CELL:00016A03])
Removing: [REFR:000DD444] (places BarrelFood01 "Barrel" [CONT:00000845] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeHalloftheDead "Hall of the Dead" [CELL:00016A03])
Removing: [REFR:000A6DFE] (places SolitudeInnFirePlacesDefault [LIGH:000CD065] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of PotemasCatacombs03 "Potema's Sanctum" [CELL:000263EF])
Removing: [REFR:0500BE5B] (places DefaultCandleLight01NSDesat [LIGH:00088241] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of BYOHHouse1FalkreathBasement "Lakeview Manor, Cellar" [CELL:05004849])
Removing: [REFR:000DD4AF] (places SolitudeInnCandleDefault [LIGH:0003611F] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeBardsCollege "Bards College" [CELL:00016A0C])
Removing: [REFR:0005461C] (places SolitudeInnCandleDefault [LIGH:0003611F] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeBardsCollege "Bards College" [CELL:00016A0C])
Removing: [REFR:0006F2B6] (places ImpWallSconceCandle01 [sTAT:0005D6E4] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of Harmugstahl01 "Harmugstahl" [CELL:0005F536])
Removing: [REFR:000C61E6] (places CandleLanternwithCandle01 [sTAT:0002D847] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WindhelmWhitePhial "The White Phial" [CELL:0001678C])
Removing: [REFR:000C93E1] (places CandleLanternwithCandle01 [sTAT:0002D847] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WindhelmAtheronResidence "Atheron Residence" [CELL:00016781])
Removing: [REFR:000DCF8C] (places SilverCandleStick02 [sTAT:00086016] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthNepossHouse "Nepos's House" [CELL:00016DFB])
Removing: [REFR:000D955E] (places SilverCandleStick03 [sTAT:00086015] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthNepossHouse "Nepos's House" [CELL:00016DFB])
Removing: [REFR:03018394] (places DLC1VC_EmbersToggleable [ACTI:0301838F] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DLC1VampireCastleDungeon02 "Volkihar Ruins" [CELL:0300285A])
Removing: [REFR:03010113] (places DawnGuardIntFireLight01 [LIGH:0301036F] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DLC1DawnguardHQ01 "Fort Dawnguard" [CELL:03001DBA])
Removing: Fultheim "Fultheim" [NPC_:000DA68A]
Removing: CynricEndell "Cynric Endell" [NPC_:000D4FD8]
Removing: Fianna "Fianna" [NPC_:000D16DD]
Removing: Bor "Bor" [NPC_:000C78E1]
Removing: Mogdurz "Mogdurz" [NPC_:000C78DF]
Removing: Ghamorz "Ghamorz" [NPC_:000C78CC]
Removing: Gul "Gul" [NPC_:000C78CA]
Removing: Ghak "Ghak" [NPC_:000C78C2]
Removing: Dulug "Dulug" [NPC_:000C78C0]
Removing: Mahk "Mahk" [NPC_:000C78BE]
Removing: Sylgja "Sylgja" [NPC_:000C3A3F]
Removing: Gerda "Gerda" [NPC_:000C247E]
Removing: VigilantCarcette "Keeper Carcette" [NPC_:000BFB55]
Removing: HHpilgrim01 "Barknar" [NPC_:000BC079]
Removing: HirelingStenvar "Stenvar" [NPC_:000B9983]
Removing: HirelingJenassa "Jenassa" [NPC_:000B9982]
Removing: HirelingBelrand "Belrand" [NPC_:000B9981]
Removing: HirelingMarcurio "Marcurio" [NPC_:000B9980]
Removing: HirelingVorstag "Vorstag" [NPC_:000B997F]
Removing: Eimar "Eimar" [NPC_:000B2977]
Removing: SailorXander "Xander" [NPC_:000AF523]
Removing: SailorEris "Eris" [NPC_:000AF522]
Removing: HousecarlRiften "Iona" [NPC_:000A2C91]
Removing: HousecarlWindhelm "Calder" [NPC_:000A2C90]
Removing: HousecarlSolitude "Jordis the Sword-Maiden" [NPC_:000A2C8F]
Removing: HousecarlWhiterun "Lydia" [NPC_:000A2C8E]
Removing: HousecarlMarkarth "Argis the Bulwark" [NPC_:000A2C8C]
Removing: Wilmuth "Wilmuth" [NPC_:0009CCD9]
Removing: Hewnon "Hewnon Black-Skeever" [NPC_:00095FD5]
Removing: Drahff "Drahff" [NPC_:00095F7E]
Removing: Borgny "Borgny" [NPC_:000877B2]
Removing: Edith "Edith" [NPC_:000877AF]
Removing: Bodil "Bodil" [NPC_:000876DC]
Removing: Gjak "Gjak" [NPC_:000876DA]
Removing: Snorreid "Snorreid" [NPC_:0007E5EC]
Removing: Vald "Vald" [NPC_:00072B04]
Removing: Delacourt "Delacourt" [NPC_:00072663]
Removing: Gwilin "Gwilin" [NPC_:000658D4]
Removing: TembaWideArm "Temba Wide-Arm" [NPC_:000658D2]
Removing: HirelingErikTheSlayer "Erik the Slayer" [NPC_:00065657]
Removing: Atar "Atar" [NPC_:000622E5]
Removing: Thadgeir "Thadgeir" [NPC_:0004E5E9]
Removing: Luaffyn "Luaffyn" [NPC_:00047CAD]
Removing: Hilde "Hilde" [NPC_:00035533]
Removing: Embry "Embry" [NPC_:0003550B]
Removing: Gwendolyn "Gwendolyn" [NPC_:0002C930]
Removing: Nimriel "Nimriel" [NPC_:0002C926]
Removing: SeverioPelagia "Severio Pelagia" [NPC_:0002C925]
Removing: Gloth "Gloth" [NPC_:00028DD6]
Removing: DA01Aranea "Aranea Ienith" [NPC_:00028AD0]
Removing: HogniRedArm "Hogni Red-Arm" [NPC_:000284AC]
Removing: JulienneLylvieve "Julienne Lylvieve" [NPC_:00026F0F]
Removing: SilusVesuius "Silus Vesuius" [NPC_:000240CC]
Removing: EncBear "Brown Bear" [NPC_:00023A8A]
Removing: T03Maurice "Maurice Jondrelle" [NPC_:0001C605]
Removing: SergiusTurrianus "Sergius Turrianus" [NPC_:0001C23E]
Removing: Nirya "Nirya" [NPC_:0001C19B]
Removing: BrelynaMaryon "Brelyna Maryon" [NPC_:0001C196]
Removing: Jzargo "J'zargo" [NPC_:0001C195]
Removing: Onmund "Onmund" [NPC_:0001C194]
Removing: Birna "Birna" [NPC_:0001C187]
Removing: Ranmir "Ranmir" [NPC_:0001C186]
Removing: Haran "Haran" [NPC_:0001C184]
Removing: Dagur "Dagur" [NPC_:0001C183]
Removing: Atahba "Atahbah" [NPC_:0001B1DA]
Removing: Khayla "Khayla" [NPC_:0001B1D9]
Removing: Marandrujo "Ma'randru-jo" [NPC_:0001B1D7]
Removing: Majhad "Ma'jhad" [NPC_:0001B1D5]
Removing: Razhinda "Ra'zhinda" [NPC_:0001B1D3]
Removing: Kharjo "Kharjo" [NPC_:0001B1D2]
Removing: Madran "Ma'dran" [NPC_:0001B1D1]
Removing: Zaynabi "Zaynabi" [NPC_:0001B1D0]
Removing: Dromarash "Dro'marash" [NPC_:0001B1CF]
Removing: GadbaGroLargash "Gadba gro-Largash" [NPC_:0001B09A]
Removing: MulGroLargash "Mul gro-Largash" [NPC_:0001B07A]
Removing: Dushnamub "Dushnamub" [NPC_:0001B079]
Removing: Urog "Urog" [NPC_:0001B078]
Removing: Yatul "Yatul" [NPC_:0001B077]
Removing: Mauhulakh "Chief Mauhulakh" [NPC_:0001B075]
Removing: Lurbuk "Lurbuk" [NPC_:0001AA63]
Removing: Torvar "Torvar" [NPC_:0001A6DB]
Removing: Ria "Ria" [NPC_:0001A6D7]
Removing: Jervar "Jervar" [NPC_:0001A69D]
Removing: AelaTheHuntress "Aela the Huntress" [NPC_:0001A696]
Removing: Golldir "Golldir" [NPC_:00019FE8]
Removing: Ogol "Ogol" [NPC_:00019E22]
Removing: Gularzob "Gularzob" [NPC_:00019E20]
Removing: Lob "Lob" [NPC_:00019E1E]
Removing: Garakh "Garakh" [NPC_:00019E1C]
Removing: Ugor "Ugor" [NPC_:00019E1A]
Removing: Grosta "Grosta" [NPC_:00019C00]
Removing: MichelLylvieve "Michel Lylvieve" [NPC_:00019A2E]
Removing: AzzadaLylvieve "Azzada Lylvieve" [NPC_:00019A2A]
Removing: Faida "Faida" [NPC_:00019A28]
Removing: Lodvar "Lodvar" [NPC_:00019A22]
Removing: Olda "Olda" [NPC_:00019A20]
Removing: Horgeir "Horgeir" [NPC_:00019A1D]
Removing: Perth "Perth" [NPC_:0001996C]
Removing: Olur "Olur" [NPC_:0001995B]
Removing: Borgakh "Borgakh the Steel Heart" [NPC_:00019959]
Removing: Shuftharz "Shuftharz" [NPC_:00019957]
Removing: Bagrak "Bagrak" [NPC_:00019955]
Removing: Sharamph "Sharamph" [NPC_:00019953]
Removing: Larak "Chief Larak" [NPC_:00019951]
Removing: RavamVerethi "Ravam Verethi" [NPC_:0001413D]
Removing: Tulvur "Tulvur" [NPC_:00014139]
Removing: Bolfrida "Bolfrida Brandy-Mug" [NPC_:00014126]
Removing: GemmaUriel "Gemma Uriel" [NPC_:00014040]
Removing: Roggi "Roggi Knot-Beard" [NPC_:0001403F]
Removing: Derkeethus "Derkeethus" [NPC_:0001403E]
Removing: SkulvarSableHilt "Skulvar Sable-Hilt" [NPC_:00013BB7]
Removing: Tilma "Tilma the Haggard" [NPC_:00013BB6]
Removing: Ghorbash "Ghorbash the Iron Hand" [NPC_:00013B81]
Removing: Oglub "Oglub" [NPC_:00013B80]
Removing: Nagrub "Nagrub" [NPC_:00013B7F]
Removing: Umurn "Umurn" [NPC_:00013B7E]
Removing: Shel "Shel" [NPC_:00013B7D]
Removing: Gharol "Gharol" [NPC_:00013B7C]
Removing: Arob "Arob" [NPC_:00013B7B]
Removing: Murbul "Murbul" [NPC_:00013B7A]
Removing: Burguk "Chief Burguk" [NPC_:00013B79]
Removing: LeontiusSalvius "Leontius Salvius" [NPC_:00013B76]
Removing: LashGraDushnikh "Lash gra-Dushnikh" [NPC_:00013B6E]
Removing: Mena "Mena" [NPC_:00013B6D]
Removing: Enmon "Enmon" [NPC_:00013B6C]
Removing: Belchimac "Belchimac" [NPC_:00013B6B]
Removing: Ragnar "Ragnar" [NPC_:00013B6A]
Removing: Ainethach "Ainethach" [NPC_:00013B69]
Removing: Jorgen "Jorgen" [NPC_:000138B6]
Removing: GrogmarGroBurzag "Grogmar gro-Burzag" [NPC_:000136C6]
Removing: Odfel "Odfel" [NPC_:000136C4]
Removing: Filnjar "Filnjar" [NPC_:000136C3]
Removing: Klimmek "Klimmek" [NPC_:000136C2]
Removing: BassianusAxius "Bassianus Axius" [NPC_:000136C1]
Removing: Fastred "Fastred" [NPC_:000136BF]
Removing: Boti "Boti" [NPC_:000136BE]
Removing: Jofthor "Jofthor" [NPC_:000136BD]
Removing: Lynly "Lynly Star-Sung" [NPC_:000136BC]
Removing: Wilhelm "Wilhelm" [NPC_:000136BB]
Removing: Lemkil "Lemkil" [NPC_:000136B8]
Removing: Mralki "Mralki" [NPC_:000136B6]
Removing: Reldith "Reldith" [NPC_:000136B4]
Removing: JouaneManette "Jouane Manette" [NPC_:000136B3]
Removing: Rorik "Rorik" [NPC_:000136B2]
Removing: Gilfre "Gilfre" [NPC_:0001367A]
Removing: SondasDrenim "Sondas Drenim" [NPC_:0001366B]
Removing: Annekke "Annekke Crag-Jumper" [NPC_:00013666]
Removing: Verner "Verner Rock-Chucker" [NPC_:00013665]
Removing: Kjeld "Kjeld" [NPC_:00013663]
Removing: Iddra "Iddra" [NPC_:00013662]
Removing: KjeldtheYounger "Kjeld the Younger" [NPC_:00013661]
Removing: Dravynea "Dravynea the Stoneweaver" [NPC_:0001365F]
Removing: GannaUriel "Ganna Uriel" [NPC_:0001365D]
Removing: Helvard "Helvard" [NPC_:00013657]
Removing: ValgaVinicia "Valga Vinicia" [NPC_:00013655]
Removing: Narri "Narri" [NPC_:00013654]
Removing: Solaf "Solaf" [NPC_:00013652]
Removing: Bolund "Bolund" [NPC_:00013651]
Removing: Lod "Lod" [NPC_:00013650]
Removing: IndaraCaerellia "Indara Caerellia" [NPC_:0001364F]
Removing: Mathies "Mathies" [NPC_:0001364E]
Removing: Runil "Runil" [NPC_:0001364D]
Removing: Kust "Kust" [NPC_:0001364C]
Removing: Hadring "Hadring" [NPC_:00013627]
Removing: Thoring "Thoring" [NPC_:00013621]
Removing: Seren "Seren" [NPC_:0001361F]
Removing: Rustleif "Rustleif" [NPC_:0001361E]
Removing: Madena "Madena" [NPC_:0001361D]
Removing: LondNorthstrider "Lond" [NPC_:0001361C]
Removing: Leigelf "Leigelf" [NPC_:0001361B]
Removing: Karita "Karita" [NPC_:0001361A]
Removing: Karl "Karl" [NPC_:00013619]
Removing: Irgnir "Irgnir" [NPC_:00013617]
Removing: Fruki "Fruki" [NPC_:00013615]
Removing: Frida "Frida" [NPC_:00013614]
Removing: Bulfrek "Bulfrek" [NPC_:00013613]
Removing: Beitild "Beitild" [NPC_:00013612]
Removing: Leifur "Leifur" [NPC_:00013610]
Removing: Kodrir "Kodrir" [NPC_:0001360D]
Removing: Aeri "Aeri" [NPC_:0001360B]
Removing: Swanhvir "Swanhvir" [NPC_:00013608]
Removing: Sirgar "Sirgar" [NPC_:00013607]
Removing: Jesper "Jesper" [NPC_:00013604]
Removing: GesturRockbreaker "Gestur Rockbreaker" [NPC_:00013603]
Removing: Hroggar "Hroggar" [NPC_:000135F0]
Removing: Lami "Lami" [NPC_:000135EF]
Removing: Jonna "Jonna" [NPC_:000135ED]
Removing: Benor "Benor" [NPC_:000135E8]
Removing: Alva "Alva" [NPC_:000135E6]
Removing: Faendal "Faendal" [NPC_:00013480]
Removing: Sven "Sven" [NPC_:0001347F]
Removing: Hod "Hod" [NPC_:0001347D]
Removing: Gerdur "Gerdur" [NPC_:0001347C]
Removing: CamillaValerius "Camilla Valerius" [NPC_:0001347B]
Removing: LucanValerius "Lucan Valerius" [NPC_:0001347A]
Removing: Orgnar "Orgnar" [NPC_:00013479]
Removing: Sigrid "Sigrid" [NPC_:00013476]
Removing: Alvor "Alvor" [NPC_:00013475]
Removing: DalanMerchad "Dalan Merchad" [NPC_:000132A4]
Removing: LeifWayfinder "Captain Wayfinder" [NPC_:00013296]
Removing: Kjar "Kjar" [NPC_:00013293]
Removing: Heimvar "Heimvar" [NPC_:00013286]
Removing: Guthrum "Guthrum" [NPC_:00013285]
Removing: Safia "Safia" [NPC_:00013267]
Removing: DeadFXSalmon02 "Salmon" [FLOR:0010C3B5]
Removing: DeadFXSalmon01 "Salmon" [FLOR:0010C3B4]
Removing: HouseDecorateWindhelm "Windhelm Home Decorating Guide" [bOOK:000F1446]
Removing: MGR01Book1 "Tolfdir's Book" [bOOK:00026700]
Removing: AbVampire01b "Weakness to Fire" [sPEL:0010F1EB]
Removing: AbVampire02b "Weakness to Fire" [sPEL:0010F1EA]
Removing: AbVampire03b "Weakness to Fire" [sPEL:0010F1E9]
Removing: AbVampire04b "Weakness to Fire" [sPEL:0010F1E8]
Removing: crChaurusPoisonSpit02 "Chaurus Poison" [sPEL:001093B2]
Removing: crChaurusPoisonBite02 "Chaurus Poison" [sPEL:001093B1]
Removing: HazardWallofFrostSpell "Frost" [sPEL:0008F3F5]
Removing: HazardWallofFireSpell "Fire" [sPEL:0008F3F1]
Removing: HazardWallOfShockSpell "Shock" [sPEL:000591A4]
Removing: fCombatBashReach [GMST:00055641]
Removing: fCombatDistance [GMST:00055640]
ITPO records removed: 354
[Apply Script done]  Processed Records: 790, Elapsed Time: 00:09

ITPO records removed: 354
[Apply Script done]  Processed Records: 790, Elapsed Time: 00:09

.. and then as per Zilav instructions run another remove ITMs on the plugin :

Removing: GRUP Top "LCTN"
Removing: GRUP Top "IPCT"
Removing: GRUP Top "BPTD"
Removing: GRUP Top "PERK"
Removing: GRUP Top "QUST"
Removing: GRUP Top "DIAL"
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:03002C84] (in DLC01SoulCairn "Soul Cairn" [WRLD:03001408] at 5,3)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block -3, 5
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Block -1, 1
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block 1, 4
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Block 0, 1
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of NightgateInnExterior03 [CELL:0000905C] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 18,11)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block 1, 1
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of ChillfurrowFarmExterior [CELL:00009618] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 7,-3)
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00009278] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -14,25)
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of CRFIrontreeMill [CELL:00009389] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -23,17)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block 1, -3
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of CRFBarleydarkFarmWest [CELL:00009A91] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -8,-7)
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RiftenHoneyside "Honeyside" [CELL:00016BDD]
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeBitsandPieces "Bits and Pieces" [CELL:00016A10]
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of BrittleShinPass01 "Brittleshin Pass" [CELL:00081DEC]
Removing: GRUP Cell Persistent Children of SolitudeJail01 "Castle Dour Dungeon" [CELL:00056E88]
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of PotemasCatacombs03 "Potema's Sanctum" [CELL:000263EF]
Removing: GRUP Cell Persistent Children of BYOHHouse1FalkreathBasement "Lakeview Manor, Cellar" [CELL:05004849]
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of Harmugstahl01 "Harmugstahl" [CELL:0005F536]
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WindhelmWhitePhial "The White Phial" [CELL:0001678C]
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WindhelmAtheronResidence "Atheron Residence" [CELL:00016781]
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthNepossHouse "Nepos's House" [CELL:00016DFB]
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DLC1VampireCastleDungeon02 "Volkihar Ruins" [CELL:0300285A]
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DLC1DawnguardHQ01 "Fort Dawnguard" [CELL:03001DBA]
Removing: GRUP Top "FLOR"
Removing: GRUP Top "BOOK"
Removing: GRUP Top "GMST"
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 663, Removed Records: 33, Elapsed Time: 00:00

[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 663, Removed Records: 33, Elapsed Time: 00:00

• 4 weeks later...

I've started doing some intense refactoring of the script code so it can be easier for me to develop it and easier for other people to port the algorithm to other languages.

I'm open for suggestions on how to make the code more readable and understandable.

Some things may be broken in Mator Smash v0.8.8 (from GitHub), don't get it yet.

EDIT: All fixed.  I think I got everything (it's not throwing exceptions anymore).  Going to be doing more refactoring and get some planned features implemented and working.