[wip] Issgard teaser

Prometheus

Seems I forgot to post it here ....

Issgard Teaser Trailer :

I am still working on the mod , and I have retaken it after a period of pause .

The main Update is that the main city has been completed in the layout and now needs only the final sewing of some parts and the lods .

This is an old Trailer I did some time ago , but I never released as I planned to redo it and add further elements but I decided to publish now in a shortened form as a teaser .

I really like the effects you used. Your shots look very atmospheric. At times it even looks like those stilized parallaxed 2d shots you see in some games. Well done.

Thankyou ... Seems I do not have an Issgard page to post updates , so I might use this one ...

Would people be much disappointed if I turned the Other planned cities into smaller Castle + Village? Making whole cities it takes a lot of time for a single person , and Brynnvik would be an almoust equivalent of Varheim , so I fear it could take too much , reducing the city to a castle woudl remove most of the buildings and reduce it to a fortified fortress with one main building for the court and eventually a 3-4 homes for other purpouses ...

Here just a couple of shots from the development ... still lot to do but as can bee seen the layout is completed .

wVPQpji.jpg

GWDuEkP.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Prometheus, I remember that you were looking for informations on how to implement animations in Skyrim meshes. You may find useful tips here.

Hi , thanks interesting link , but in particular I was interestedd in animating objects , like an opening door or a bridge ... Does any tutorial for those exhist?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

hopefully, we can help you!

Animations should be possible with Nifskope magic, following basic tutorials from FO4 modders.
you are welcome to talk with us in our public discord https://discord.gg/sNTcRuZ or via mail: expeditiontoatmora@gmail.com

we are still very interested in working with you. I hope you are still active ;)

happy new year!