Low quality object and ground texture LOD

Anikma

The LOD which I have generated from my landscape is of appalling low quality as seen below.

13yiddl.jpg

Not only this but tree LOD is really bad as well, and disappears when I get too far away from it same for land textures. Does anyone no why this might be?  

It would be helpful if you explained the process you used to generate the LOD, and what programs you used.

You probably forgot to set LOD HD texture in worldspace properties. And there is a problem with "black" lod mesh itself, looks like it has wrapping UVs (not in 0..1 range).

Ok, I fixed the low quality object LODs, turns out the HD lod Normals was set to data\Textures\landscape\mountains\mountainslab02.dds instead of data\Textures\landscape\mountains\mountainslab02_n.dds. However, the tree LOD still looks really bad, and fades out if I get too far away. The landscape tesxtures are still really low quality as well. 

deb39d.jpg

There should be trees extending all away along the coastline. 

2mww7b9.jpg

The ground texture is brown, and fades to the correct ReachGrass when you get close to it. 

To generate LOD I used Oscape for the land and the ck for trees and objects. 

Looks normal to me like ordinary Skyrim LOD for a 6 years old engine (they introduced that lod system in FallOut 3 in 2008).

You can control tree lod distance by ini settings, read guides. There are also mods on nexus that somewhat imrove tree lod texture quality, just don't expect miracles anyway.

you can improve the look of the ground LOD with enhanced distant terrain by sparrow prince. otherwise, as zilav said: this is how vanilla Skyrim looks.