Hesitate to call this a bug.

BelGarion

Perhaps someone can tell me if this is a bug or if it's just Skyrim being Skyrim. I hate to call it such until I know. 

I went though the Thieves Guild no problem, by the end I was able to make some high end armor (around 200 ac, something from Immersive Armors) and a decent weapon. In a "Why not?" fit of craziness, as my character is a stealth based crossbow user, I joined the Companions. Doing ok in it, got though taking out a vampire clan and survived a 3 warrior plus one fire mage on me battle (lot of potions including fire resist.). Now here is where it gets stupid crazy and what I think is a bug. I went to Dustman's Cairn for my test and at one point there is a 4 on one battle and despite my good armor I was taken down in seconds, didn't even have time to open my menu to drink potions. Just BOOM! down, wth?! My settings are on Adept, and after 3 repeated same scenarios I gave up and did an "TGM" long enough to get though the battle. I'm thinking these 4 Silver Hand are maybe set too high? As I said, so far, it's been challenging but not impossible, just became impossible for this one spot in Dustman's Cairn. What do you all think? Should I post a bug report, Skyrim is being Skyrim, or is it just me? I am curious as it has me flustered, I hate using God Mode. 

For those who are curious, the mods I have installed, their load order, etc. 

Skyrim Loot Log 11 21 2014.txt

Yes, that area can be difficult even though Farkas is with you. This isn't something that would be considered a bug though. There a number of dungeons in the game that are equally (or more) challenging, especially at lower levels. The developers even mentioned when the game first launched that there are some areas that you may have to come back to later due to having hard enemies.

What do you mean a 4 on 1 battle? Farkas is supposed to accompany you (in fact, he has to to advance the quest), making it so much easier to let him be your tank while you stealthly snipe at them. :P

I don't see anything in your load order that might affect it unless Immersive Weapons provides them with some overpowered weapons. :shrug:

Also, welcome. :)

my character is a stealth based crossbow user

Pick them off from the shadows. How have the perks been distributed? Powers (from Standing Stones), Shouts & with lashings of Lycanthropy make a difference. 

Except I am level 24 (power leveled Sneak up) with full vvaderfall glass armor (Immersive Armors) that's 257 ac, 220 health, and Marksman up to 53, light armor is only 34 though since I am a stealth based crossbow user. I should be able to handle it. >.< And I tried to do so, Farkas goes down and then I suddenly have all 4 on me at once. I wonder, hmm, I'll have to test it with out Immersive Weapons but I'll have to start from a save outside of Dustman's Cairn so when the interior gets loaded it'll pick non Immersive Weapons weapons. O.o 

I tend to pick them off by sneaking like Imstearn mentioned. Also, sometimes if you're lucky the draugr will kill a number of them too before you ever get a chance.

I tend to pick them off by sneaking like Imstearn mentioned. Also, sometimes if you're lucky the draugr will kill a number of them too before you ever get a chance.

Right, I kept trying to do that, the first I picked off got me noticed by the others, and Farkas was a useless human shield. >.<

Update: A single run though Dustman's with Immersive Weapons off and that fight went from impossible to very difficult. They still chewed though my health but not so crazy fast, I was able to keep ahead with potions. So off I go to the mod page and post there. Thanks all.