I need a team willing to mod with me!

Joedpa

----I hope this works and someone listens----

Okay, I am working on a quest mod right now. I want to become a quest-making modder, but it looks like I will not be able to do it alone.

Why? I work and go to a pre-university classes where I most study and do homework. They are the reason why I only work for 3 hours in Monday until Friday.

So, right now, I NEED a team of different modders that are willing to give me their hand into creating the things in a quest mod I cannot do.

I'm not asking too much actually, I already know the following: (and if I don't know I'll learn because I prefer to do them myself)

- Storytelling

- Character Creation

- Level Creation

- Item Manipulation

- Quest Editing

What I mostly need is someone who can cover the rest of quest-related stuff. That goes for:

- Scrpting

- Character AI

- Boss FIghts

- Etc.

It is being too difficult for me to learn because of time. So until then, I need someone who will do what I cannot.

The quest information is here:

Overview:

As you walk your way to the battlefield, you can feel that presence all over the place. Then you gaze to the sky, and behold a waving cape in the wind.

She is a shadow in the mountains. She only uses daggers as her weapons. Many face her, no one wins. Many challenge her to death, no one returns. She is known as The Dagger Lady.

It has been proven that she is too fast for a simple opponent. The fastest weapons are her main ones, and the speed is her best friend. Some people say she is a mutant, and others just say she has got a blessing... or curse.

But all that you actually know, is that she is a true challenge, and you will defeat her all by yourself! But has got company, or that is what looks like. And then you are told you cannot fight her without the proper training.

You have no other choice, you have to train since this is too serious.

A hidden guild with a renegade, an ominous story hidden inside it. A rival who is the protector of your true rival. And a woman... who just finds her freedom on what she does.

-------------------

Make friends, make rivals, but you will be driven so much in this story that if you not take it seriously, you will say: "Darn it! I did it wrong!".

Meet, train, and face off against the Dagger Lady!

----------------------------------------------------------------COMING SOON----------------------------------------------------------------

For more information, click this link:

http://joedpaskyrimods.blogspot.com/

Actually, this will not be the only one... if it is successful.

I love making stories, I love making characters, and I love Skyrim. I want to show to the world what I am able to do, because in the future I want to be a videogame creator.

So what do you say? Can I count on you?