[WIPz] Wrye BashExp - Skyrim Patcher

Sharlikran

Guys you need to add support for Wrye Installer so it writes other folders than standard textures, meshes and scripts into Data folder. There are a lot of mods which adds their on folders into Data which Wrye Bash doesn't recoginized and lists in the skipped section.

Example of my Data folder:

8A5oDRg.png

Guys you need to add support for Wrye Installer so it writes other folders than standard textures, meshes and scripts into Data folder. There are a lot of mods which adds their on folders into Data which Wrye Bash doesn't recoginized and lists in the skipped section.

I asked people involved in the current development of Wrye Bash.

I omitted massive error caused by unnecessary/broken plugin which got referenced into Bashed Patch. If I delete that record I get crashes in the feature playthrough (initially confirmed). How do I go about disabling that reference?

This error causes the ranged tree perks to be unacceptable when spending perks. It also messed up my dexterity perk tree (Perkus Overhaul).

ka9DpM3.png

Bash Patch isn't good with importing Actor Information Data - perks. When I removed Actor Information Data from Bashed Patch.esp it solved my CTD after Bethseda logo.

Hey zelazko (welcome :) ) yours might be a voice crying out in the wilderness here. Utumno is on holidays, so development is temporarily stalled, however grabbing a copy of the latest might solve.

• 7 months later...

Before I throw this on the Nexus who isn't using MO2 that can test Wrye Flash for me?

Wrye Bash 307.09_EXP - Python Source.7z - MediaFire
Wrye Bash 307.09_EXP - Standalone Executable.7z - MediaFire

The functionality of 307.0.8 should be the same as 307.09.  I upgraded to Utumno's new code so I'm looking to see if I have broken anything.  I don't get any errors but I didn't test installing BAIN files and such.  For those with the new DLC for Fallout 4 you will need to extract the strings files to get rid of the error until BA2 support is added.

The only new feature is that now if you use NMM and Wrye Flash and they share the exact same folder, you can filter out the folders that NMM creates so Wrye ignores them.  Just uncomment the line sSkippedBashInstallersDirs in the bash.ini.

Before I throw this on the Nexus who isn't using MO2 that can test Wrye Flash for me?

For me working as it should be tested for FO3, FNV, FO4

- Install and uninstall mods

- Replacing Beth orginal files clean ESM and repacked and celan BSA (only FO3, FNV)

- Enable plug-ins from the Save Tab

The only new feature is that now if you use NMM and Wrye Flash and they share the exact same folder, you can filter out the folders that NMM creates so Wrye ignores them.  Just uncomment the line sSkippedBashInstallersDirs in the bash.ini

With this I can not help I do not use NMM or MO.

Wrye Bash 307.09_EXP - Python Source.7z - MediaFire

Wrye Bash 307.09_EXP - Standalone Executable.7z - MediaFire

The functionality of 307.0.8 should be the same as 307.09.  I upgraded to Utumno's new code so I'm looking to see if I have broken anything.  I don't get any errors but I didn't test installing BAIN files and such.  For those with the new DLC for Fallout 4 you will need to extract the strings files to get rid of the error until BA2 support is added.

The only new feature is that now if you use NMM and Wrye Flash and they share the exact same folder, you can filter out the folders that NMM creates so Wrye ignores them.  Just uncomment the line sSkippedBashInstallersDirs in the bash.ini.

I tested pretty much the the same as InsanePlumber.  I don't use NMM, either.  I might use NMM later once the GECK comes out, for version control.  LOOT seems to work fine.

Yes bashed patch has wrong swapped values for blocks and subblocks, needs to be fixed there. I don't even know how the game is still able to access those records under wrong groups.

I saw your old post about that here. It looked like it was a PBash issue and not present in CBash for Oblivion. I know you are busy but when you have time can you see if it happens with 307.09 from the Nexus?

Test these three things:

1. Build Bash Patch with Oblivion using PBash (Rebuild Patch...)

2. Build Bash Patch with Oblivion using CBash (Rebuild Patch (CBash "BETA")...)

3. Build Bash Patch with Skyrim using PBash (Rebuild Patch...)

Does it only happen for Oblivion?  Does it only happen for Oblivion with PBash?  If it only happens for PBash and Oblivion, does it happen for Skyrim?  I'd like to get this entered on GitHub but it will need to be documented thoroughly because Utumno doesn't know the patchers or records and their structure.

Yes, that's everything I was able to see in the 307 bleeding edge with my Skyrim load order.