Seeking Advice on MGSO for Morrowind and more...

CrisG9

Hi all, just arrived here on the advice of a member, and i hope to share more. I am working to set up Morrowind with MGSO and the latest texture replacers ..Vurt i have known about for a while and know him but don't know the others that i see mentioned yet.

Is this the part of the forum to ask about this or should i put this in the mod section?

I am farily experienced with modding and making mods for both Oblvion and Skyrim but have not used the CS for Morrowind yet but plan to start.

My hope is to get MGSO working with the best and most detailed textures replacers and such set up, with the dynamic shadows and more. I found MGSO 3.0 but not the patch 3.1 as it looks like Ornithoper and the forum for support are gone along with the link for 3.1.

any advice ..where to find mods and more much appreciated as i see many of the older sources for Morrowind mods are gone now.

I have a lot stored on disk but would love to have advice if anyone has the time. and hello and thanks for htis forum and community. I will share some of my mod work as i get my feet here ..and look forward to seeing what others are doing here.