Looking for a save file post DB

VaultDuke

Hello, i wanted to update my mod Bound Armory with a bound pickaxe, that can mine stalhrim. however, based on user feedback, that does not seem too trivial to do.

to test a few options out, can someone upload a save file for me, where the respective quests have already been completed, since i do currently not have one myself.

thanks a ton

thank you, that was very helpfull

it seems it is indeed quite odd.

both regular mines and stalhrim can propperly be mined when attacking the deposit.

when ativating it however, things become odd.

the bound weapon is first sheathed and therefor dispelled. in the case or a regular ore mine a regular pickaxe (it's neither translucent nor does it possess any bound glow as it had before) manifests in the users hand and the deposit is mined. after mining, the pickaxe vanishes. in the case of a stalhrim deposit, the animation simply stops after the bound pickaxe is sheathed.

somehow there seems to be an extra condition check in the animation event somewhere. crap.

edit: gahhh! oh god, i happens with the regular ancient pickaxe as well. if you equip it before mining, the pickaxe is first sheathed, then a mystical second pickaxe is unsheathed, while the first pickaxe is still visible in the sheathed position. the animation coninues to play with two visible pickaxes. one in the hand (the virtual one) and the correct one sheathed.

what is up with that?