Complete Armor And Clothing Fixes... Once and for all.

Didact2401

.. And a few more :

This one I think is MageApprenticeRobes

One example ( seen a couple of them wearing the same item with the same result ) - Go and see Marcurio, in The Bee and Barb - Riften

g3fCl0P.jpg

Next, Go and see Brill, in Jorrvaskr - Whiterun

Think this one is FarmClothes04 RobeM

h0huH7s.jpg

And the next = Go and see Haelga in Haelgas Bunkhouse - Riften

This one I think is Merchantclothes again ( same as Carlotta Valentia in previous report - So I think that mesh should also fix this ), with a variant texture

BfKahgP.jpg

.. And found another - Go to Dawnstar and see any of the lady miners up there

MinerclothesF I think, have a look at Fruki, Irgnir or Beitild

I didnt get a good look at the gap in the arm in game, but I think the bit of body skin showing through there is also affected

5HfH8SR.jpg

9Kb5JxK.jpg

Last ones for now - Xmas and all that stuff :)

Went on to Solitude

Jarl Elisif the Fair

pF7OOGf.jpg

Went into Radiant Raiment

Saw the Sisters Taarie and Gisli

0jGuN1I.jpg

pHTjrAD.jpg

And then went and saw Angeline Morrard

Angeline is sporting a racy little number MerchantClothes with another texture variant ( so again will be fixed by the first mesh reported )

Reason for these pics :

First one is with your mod plugin and meshes installed

Second one is with all files completely uninstalled ( Wrye Bash BAIN to ensure I got every single one of them )

.. Just to show its nothing else I have installed messing with the setup

With

QKHKcKe.jpg

Without mod

oxjGN8M.jpg

XRdE86k.jpg

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. The .esp has been out of date for a while, I was planning on fixing it later. I'll take a look at fixing everything else as well.

The issue seems to be that in my effort to correct shading, I marked some skin meshes as having vertex colors where none were to be found (since I copied the properties of the default underwear bodies. I'll make sure to go through all my modified meshes and check for and correct that issue.

Excellent, glad you found what it was. Looking forward to checking out further updates ( if you are going to check all meshes for the same problem, I dont need to go finding further instances )

I tried to check everything, but there are a lot of files so there is a chance I missed one. I'll be doing more shading check passes before I consider the pack "done".

Ehm .. Does that mean the files are updated ?

You have no revision numbers for anyone to know if there is a difference between files yesterday or the day before

Grabbing them anyway because I am curious

Edit : Apart from Jarl Elisif, Taarie and Gisli - All the rest I mentioned are done, will continue to look for more problems

Yeah, the link is a real-time look at whatever files I have. And please let me know if you find any more issues.

Wish everything was that simple. Not sure I'm going to be able to fix the Dragonscale holes very easily...

• 3 weeks later...

I've made some edits on the beast race hand meshes so that they have proper uvs for their normal maps and so they have proper proportions and vanilla style claws. I'll see about integrating this into a "vanilla" edition of better claws and gauntlets.

• 1 month later...

Didact all the image links in your "CLOTHING FIXES AND TODO.txt" are broken, if you open that in a new browser window, the links go to a 404 error, and if you download the text the links are missing part of the link = No way to see your images.

• 4 weeks later...

Noticed this on my first trip to Raven rock but the orc morgul in his tavern wench outfit has a gaping hole.....not where you think....its in his torso....

Renaming the wench outfit folder in your mod fixes this issue

Didact2401
I'm looking for this for a long time, I never understood why the famous mod Clothing and Clutter never had a version involving armor, or some correction in nexus.

thanks XD

I'm specifically looking the fix for studded armor and imperial armor.
I tested and it seems that have not been corrected .. well, I wanted to tell it, maybe I have installed wrong.
The error is the leg through the bottom of the armor.

• 3 weeks later...

Also, John, I didn't fix that issue. I'll put it on the list but that's fairly low priority if its what I think (legs clipping through bottom of skirt when crouching).

@alternity - yeah, images have been broken for a while. :| Text descriptions are all I have for the time being.

Okay understood, image sites can sometimes let you down or the 'free use' time just expires - If you get around to screenshots again sometime, making your own gallery here on AFK Mods is a good way to have a reliable visual library of fixes done, here's the one I made to store whatever mods images I need for descriptions on this site http://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/gallery/member/1652-alt3rn1ty

Once in a gallery, right click one of your images and open it in a new tab, then use the 'Options' Button, and choose 'Share Links' to get the image url for pasting in your posts

A lot of these forums have very similar facilities these days, and it saves using someone elses sites bandwidth, besides being a lot more reliable than free image sites who can change their policy / rules / site at a whim.

----------

Will try out your latest changes over the coming weeks.

Thank you for sticking at this project.

Don't know why I didn't realize it earlier, but I seem to have broken expressions for female khajiit and argonians when fixing the weighting on the neck. Any ideas on how to fix?