ESF Archive site

Leonardo

Have just notice that Yacoby's ESF Archive site is no longer active, because the account has been suspended.  Fortunately I could bring back the ESF Archive site via the Wayback Machine.

For those people who doesn't know what content the ESF Archive has is that the site is an online archive of forum stuff e.g threads, posts of the old Elder Scrolls forum from 2006-2007 I think.

However there is more than that the ESF Archive must now be visit via the Wayback Machine, but unfortunately all Yacoby's mods plus other stuff he had are now gone and I'm afraid all his mods is lost for good.

So if you have anything of Yacoby's mods stashed away then by all means upload it to MMH asap and it's a lot better if there are duplicates than have nothing. smile.png

I can also confirm that TES Search is still working. biggrin.png

Huh. One by one the old sites are vanishing. I don't think I ever had much occasion to visit his site and I'm pretty sure the only thing he had a hand in that I have is the copy of Wrye Mash he modified.

I'm surprise too but we both know that any sites no matter what sites won't live forever.

In case you didn't know, but AFAIK Yacoby didn't have Wrye Mash on his modding site never has only on Github.

Although he did have a few Oblivion mods on his site and one of them is a loadorder tool(s) called ReOrder Mods++, ReOrder Mods IIRC, which work with both Morrowind and Oblivion since you have to locate the <gamepath>\<game>.ini file for each game.

• 4 weeks later...