'LvlAnimalForestPredator' spawn points close to inhabited locations in The Rift

BlackPete

There are several inhabited locations in The Rift that have spawn points for leveled animals/creatures that are "potentially" too close. While this may not technically be a bug, it can make it so that the residents in these locations will get killed off often times without the players knowledge (i.e. when simply walking in the vicinity of these locations).

I've listed the RefIDs for spawn points that may possibly be too close to the villages. My main concern is with Merryfair Farm (Dravin & Synda Llanith) and Heartwood Mill (Grosta) who almost always end up dead without my knowledge. As time permits, if someone wouldn't mind taking a look at these to see if adjustments need to (or should) be made to the spawn points, I would appreciate it.

Merryfair Farm

00085d0b

00085cc2

Heartwood Mill

000855a1

000855a2

000827fd

Snow-Shod Farm

000827ee

000827f2

Sarethi Farm

000855b6

I can agree with the spawn points listed, both through a look at the CK and in-game experience. I understand why this may not be seen as a bug, but this is certainly problematic, as the animal spawn points make it highly likely that these NPCs will be inadvertently mauled.

• 2 weeks later...