Dorthe does not move.

IsharaMeradin

Not sure of the source of this but sometime after having done the scene in Alvor's house, Dorthe ends up stuck outside of Riverwood just behind the bush beside the guard's camp area.

I thought it might have been a navmesh thing but doing unrelenting force or attacking her only resulted in her moving back to that spot.

I cannot replicate in a modless game.

I sort of replicated in a modded game sans USKP patches but when approached she would run back into town.

Perhaps it may be a bug caused by two mods (such as USKP and another) conflicting somewhere.

Has anyone else experienced this? It is not a "major" issue as 95+% of the game is spent elsewhere. Just an oddity that I thought I would share.

• Like 1

thats a hide and seek bug i think its something to do with stump not being were he should be. Try recycleactor on dorthea nd stump

Did recycle actor on dorthe but all she did was run back to the same spot. Stump was no where to be found. I tried using moveto to move him to me but that did not work. I went inside Hod's house and there was stump. Clicked on him to get his prid. But after leaving the house , Dorthe started walking back into town.

I wonder if it boils down to timing. I had entered riverwood on the side with the guard camp after finishing bleak falls barrow. It was 8 something in the evening as I approached.