Various Shoe Fixes and a Question

Didact2401

I recently took the liberty of correcting several issues I found that have yet to be addressed:

• The blind moth priest sandals not working with the weight slider.
  • Several male foot meshes having a brown tint, namely those in the prisoner footwrap (/clothes/prisoner), bloody footwrap (/dlc01/clothes/prisoner), and the blind moth priest (/dlc01/clothes/blindmothpriest) nifs. This had previously caused discoloration and visible seams in game.
  • Several female shoe nifs not working with the weight slider properly due to bad pairs, namely the barkeeper shoes (/clothes/barkeeper) and the fine shoes (/clothes/fineclothes02).

You can find my fixes here. I would be very grateful if they were included in the USKP (and Dawnguard patch).

Now for the question, I'm curious if anyone has been working on fixing the various issues related to "open" gauntlets (those which have some part of the hand visible). Namely, the issues with bad geometry causing clipping, particularly during animation, the lack of or incorrect use of appropriate hand meshes for 3rd and 1st person, and more often than not, missing beast variations. I've recently been working on fixing many of these issues and was wondering if I should collaborate with anyone here.

Thanks.

Bug reports should be entered into the TracDown section of the forum.

The blind moth priest sandals not working with the weight slider.

We don't seem to have a report for this, so if it's an issue we'll be happy to take your fix.

Several male foot meshes having a brown tint,....

This is a known issue and will be part of a huge fix of lots of armor/clothing incorrect shader flags.

Several female shoe nifs not working with the weight slider properly....

The barkeep shoes I can see clearly in NifSkope are the same size, so yes, this is a bug and we'll be happy to take your fix.

The fineclothes02 shoes, not touching. They've already been modified several times and are a real bone of contention around here. Did you test the USKP version?

Now for the question, I'm curious if anyone has been working on fixing the various issues related to "open" gauntlets...

If there is no ticket in TracDown, then no. We can only fix what people report. If you do a search you'll find several reports on gauntlets but I'm not sure what exactly you're reporting with what, we need specifics. Feel free to create tickets for what you find and they'll be included. If you want to fix them along the way, all the better.

I've built everything on top of USKP, yes.

Here's an issue for the blind moth priest sandals: http://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/tracdown/issue/14762-female-blind-moth-priest-sandals-do-not-work-with-weight-slider/

And for the barkeeper shoes: http://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/tracdown/issue/14763-female-barkeeper-shoes-do-not-work-with-the-weight-slider/

And for the fine shoes: http://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/tracdown/issue/14764-female-fine-shoes-do-not-work-with-weight-slider/

Please give my fine shoes fix a try - they should work better.

Also, regarding the tint fixes on several male shoes, I take it both the vanilla (footwraps normal) and dawnguard (footwraps bloody, blind moth priest sandals) have been taken care of then?

RE: Gauntlets, I only see a few pertinent issues (2 for the nightingale gloves). I might be able to create a more comprehensive bug report for everything that is wrong, but I'm also just about finished with a pretty comprehensive fix.

We're just about to issue an update to the USKP, but this fix will not be included. It will make next round though in perhaps a month.