Skinbox Ads page popup

Leonardo

I wonder if Skinbox is one of those ads that AFK Mods needs to approved by default I mean Skinbox *hijacked* AFK Mods so to speak.  Is that normal?

More to the point, why is the "change theme" link at the bottom of the page pointing to this thread? It used to work properly...

No idea what either of you are talking about - I see no pop-up and the "change theme" link works as expected. (nasty white, it burns us!)

Still not right here - look at the link shown in the status bar - the cursor was over "Change Link" but the screengrab didn't grab it. If I click the link it just redisplays this thread

skinbox

It took me back to the same thread - this one. Yesterday (which is why I commented on it) AND this morning when I re-tested it and posted the image. I tried it several times just to prove to myself that I wasn't seeing things (I wasn't).

I'd make sure you're not blocking javascript on the site then because that link relies on it to do its job. I've poked it several times in both themes and it hasn't failed for me yet.

No, not on this machine. I have to use this one (here) because my normal 'net pc is locked down so tight this site is completely unusable. If the site was covered in adverts believe me I wouldn't be here - avoiding all those blasted "social media" site links with their embedded tracking data is bad enough...

And yes, I hate and despise javascript, but on this occasion it's not me causing the issue (minor though it is (or rather, was)).

When that happen I didn't have neither AdBlock or NoScript to block Javascript not that I'm aware of no.

Well in Leo's case, we know IP.Board is coded up to give him a hard time. :D

I don't have a problem with the switcher either, so I've no idea. I don't see any advertisements either.