[WIP] Sleeping Innkeepers

SilentSpike

Decided to finally make this request. The mod adds a bedroll beside every innkeeper in the game and some AI packages to make innkeepers go to sleep at appropriate times.

Currently in the process of testing + adding unique packages for every innkeeper so that they sleep at different times (most of them currently share a generic package).

Here's a download for anyone who'd like to test out my changes. I'm not too familiar with AI packages yet, so there are likely to be some bugs - especially in instances where unique events might happen in an Inn. Any help or testing is greatly appreciated.

USKP changes to actors and one scene in the bannered mare have been carried over.

Cool. Any thoughts toward providing night shift innkeepers to keep the places running while the day shifters are asleep?

That was actually an idea I had, will look into it (since this AI package stuff is still new to me it's not so easy to set up :P ).

Would grant me the bonus of being able to move some beds to a more convenient location though.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting idea; always thought it was kind of weird how they could stand in the same spot 24/7.