Nico coiN

Some pictures from external sites or hosts are sometimes victims of anamorphosis (vertical stretching) when posted in the 'issues' category. The problem is confirmed with Google Chrome as a web browser. I did'nt test with IE, Firefox or Opera.

Example of an affected picture here. The same picture (same host, same adress) is perfectly fine when posted in the 'comments' section, as you can see here.

The problem can happen randomly for several pictures in the same reported issue, as you can see it here.

Confirmed for Firefox, though it is rather an old version. Clicking the image shows it correctly, so it's less likely the host and more likely something strange with Tracdown.

Try switching themes to "IP Board" just to see if it cures any of your issues. Looking at the image you posted here the AFK Mods logo is conflicting with the Sign Out link - it's too high - as well as the timeline box being incorrect. I'm thinking that these are Theme issues, not necessarily Tracdown issues. I use the IP Board theme and don't see either of them.

I'm thinking that these are Theme issues, not necessarily Tracdown issues. I use the IP Board theme and don't see either of them.

Nope.  I just tried that to switch from the Warrior skin to the default skin (white colored background :yuck: ), but it doesn't help and I think that it has nothing to do with IP.Board themes.

Even Arthmoor has stated that to be a confirmed bug here.