[Relz] Cutting Room Floor

Arthmoor

That Fade Other spell that was recently brought back. Apparently there is a staff enchantment that does the same thing.

StaffEnchFadeOther "Fade Other" [ENCH:00029B67]

Worth adding back in?

• 1 month later...

There seem to be models for female imperial soldiers already present, but they're never distributed among the imperial spawns. I know it can be dicey modifying any Civil War content, but it might be simple enough to add them into the potential spawns for imperial soldiers.

Version 1.1.1

During Staff of Magnus (MG07) and Eye of Magnus (MG08) the College Guard will be outside with everyone else until you break through the barriers, at which point he will assist in the fight against Ancano. (Bug #18248)
Fixed some typos in the Letter to Vals Veran. (Bug #18094)
Varnius Junius should not run his hello topic about Tasius if Tasius is dead. (Bug #17833)
Corrected a room bounds issue in Left Hand Mine with the additional tunnel. (Bug #17831)
Covered up a floor gap with some wood planks in Left Hand Mine where the new tunnel connects. (Bug #17831)
The "Staff of Fading" was created to make use of the "Fade Other" staff enchantment that was left hanging. It has been added to the LItemStaffIllusion50 leveled list.
"Staff of Fire Rune", "Staff of Frost Rune", and "Staff of Shock Rune" have been created to make use of the respective staff enchantments that were created but never used. The 3 staves have been added to the LItemStaffDestruction50 leveled list.
The original visual effects Bethesda made for Iron Flesh, Oak Flesh, Ebony Flesh, Stone Flesh, and Dragonhide have been restored.
The added residents of Stonehills (Argi, Aleuc, Talib) will now have proper burial urns in Solitude if they are killed. For Argi and Talib, this change will not take effect on an existing save.
The residents of Heljarchen will now have proper grave sites if they get killed. This change will not take effect on an existing save.
Merged necessary quest fix for Ill Met by Moonlight from USKP 2.0.8.

Very nice update, especially like the new staffs :)

I'm surprised about the alteration effect changes making it in though, I figured that would ruffle a few feathers with people

Why would it ruffle feathers? It's cut content, and that's CRF's mission in life to restore :P

I recall a certain minority in the comments section of the original mod page on nexus that was vocal in how they preferred how it was in vanilla.

I personally love them, always had it in my load order. I can remove it now though :D

Huh, well, ok. The screenshots he took are lit better than mine too :P

Maybe I should have thought to do them indoors too.

Ah, well, I bet you mentioning it is why something kept reminding me to go look for the data on those. Way too much going on these days, although I poked back through forum responses until a year ago and didn't see anything.

Umm... Arthmoor? I think the latest update somehow broke the flesh spells visual effect.

This was taken with Cutting Room Floor and the Unofficial Patches. If I take it out of the load order, the effect is normal.

Umm... Arthmoor? I think the latest update somehow broke the flesh spells visual effect.

This was taken with Cutting Room Floor and the Unofficial Patches. If I take it out of the load order, the effect is normal.

The previous 9 posts above yours are all discussing this. Except it's not "broken", it's cut content that's been restored. Start with post #157.

The previous 9 posts above yours are all discussing this. Except it's not "broken", it's cut content that's been restored. Start with post #157.

My bad, didn't read the changelog carefully. You don't mind if I have it "un-restored", do you? :P

My bad, didn't read the changelog carefully. You don't mind if I have it "un-restored", do you?

See Arthmoor, told ya it might be a little unpopular :P

I like it :) in fact used the original patch to restore them before CRF XD It is different but if you think about it this allows you to see what shield the enemies have too.

I dont think its unpopular, nearly two thousand unique downloads in two days .. And one complaint.

I like the effects, certainly better than vanilla and you can tell what an opponent mage is up to in preparation to battle you, so you know what is not going to be effective.

Are these new staffs usable at staff enchanters? Does the enchanter itself use those leveled lists to pick from?

Actually I don't know. I've never looked into how the staff enchanter works. That would likely need to be covered by CRF-Dragonborn though since that's where staff enchanters were introduced.

Actually I don't know. I've never looked into how the staff enchanter works. That would likely need to be covered by CRF-Dragonborn though since that's where staff enchanters were introduced.

Looks like it uses the usual recipe format but is conditioned to check for the correct spell. It would be simple to make compatible recipes :D

Infact, I'm gunna do that right now

Edit: Have fun http://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/files/file/1428-crf-staves-for-db-staff-enchanter/

Not tested, but should probably maybe sorta work I think... hopefully