[Relz] Cutting Room Floor

Arthmoor

Version 1.0.4

Restored the Spectral Arrow spell as a reward for completing Treva's Watch.
The decoded version of Gallus' Journal will appear in Nightingale Hall next to the beds after the Twilight Sepulchur is done.
Reconfigured the directional facing for Wintersand Manor to avoid a direct conflict with Touring Carriages.
Restored access to the cut portion of Cidhna Mine and repurposed it as an escape route for being in jail while not doing the Forsworn quest.
Added the Supple Falmer Bow to 3 of the encounter varieties of Falmer. Provided a tempering recipe for it as well.
Added an AI pack to send Scouts-Many-Marshes to the New Gnisis Corner Club which will provide access to 2 scenes that were created but never get used.

Version 1.0.4

Restored the Spectral Arrow spell as a reward for completing Treva's Watch.

The decoded version of Gallus' Journal will appear in Nightingale Hall next to the beds after the Twilight Sepulchur is done.

Reconfigured the directional facing for Wintersand Manor to avoid a direct conflict with Touring Carriages.

Restored access to the cut portion of Cidhna Mine and repurposed it as an escape route for being in jail while not doing the Forsworn quest.

Added the Supple Falmer Bow to 3 of the encounter varieties of Falmer. Provided a tempering recipe for it as well.

Added an AI pack to send Scouts-Many-Marshes to the New Gnisis Corner Club which will provide access to 2 scenes that were created but never get used.

Like I said in the LAL thread about an update and I would do the same thing with this update and that's to wait before starting a new game, but again thanks for the update. :unworthy:

Speaking of which...  Feel free to include this uncut content I released the other day and I know there a least one more to add perhaps a few more, but that takes some time to check it out in CK first. :D

Tried loading this in CK, got all sorts of errors. Some are USKP, but most are CRF.

MASTERFILE: ===========================================================
MODELS: Furniture marker properties mismatch in 'NobleBedDouble02L' (000F50FB).
MODELS: Furniture marker properties mismatch in 'NobleBedDouble02R' (000F50FA).
MODELS: Furniture marker properties mismatch in 'NobleBedDouble02' (000C2A0E).
MASTERFILE: Unable to find variable ::MGR21FirstTime_var on any VM scripts for form 'MGRShell' (00028A55) in TESConditionItem Parameter Init for INFO Form '' (000F6271): Quest 'MGR21' (000E0E04), Topic 'MGR21InitialBranchTopic' (000F626E), Text: "As a matter of fact, there are. Have you ever heard of Shalidor?".
MASTERFILE: Warnings were encountered while initializing conditions for info (000F6271).
MASTERFILE: Unable to find variable ::MGR21FirstTime_var on any VM scripts for form 'MGRShell' (00028A55) in TESConditionItem Parameter Init for INFO Form '' (000F6272): Quest 'MGR21' (000E0E04), Topic 'MGR21InitialBranchTopic' (000F626E), Text: "I'm always trying to find more of Shalidor's writings.".
MASTERFILE: Warnings were encountered while initializing conditions for info (000F6272).
MASTERFILE: Unable to find variable ::BorvirDaggerTracker_var on any VM scripts for form 'FreeformWinterholdCollegeB' (000E357D) in TESConditionItem Parameter Init for INFO Form '' (000E3538): Quest 'FreeformWinterholdCollegeB' (000E357D), Topic 'FreeformWinterholdCollegeBFinalBranchTopic' (000E3379), Text: "Well, all of the previous Apprentices have been accounted for, thanks to you.".
MASTERFILE: Unable to find variable ::IlasTeiRingTracker_var on any VM scripts for form 'FreeformWinterholdCollegeB' (000E357D) in TESConditionItem Parameter Init for INFO Form '' (000E3538): Quest 'FreeformWinterholdCollegeB' (000E357D), Topic 'FreeformWinterholdCollegeBFinalBranchTopic' (000E3379), Text: "Well, all of the previous Apprentices have been accounted for, thanks to you.".
MASTERFILE: Unable to find variable ::RundiDaggerTracker_var on any VM scripts for form 'FreeformWinterholdCollegeB' (000E357D) in TESConditionItem Parameter Init for INFO Form '' (000E3538): Quest 'FreeformWinterholdCollegeB' (000E357D), Topic 'FreeformWinterholdCollegeBFinalBranchTopic' (000E3379), Text: "Well, all of the previous Apprentices have been accounted for, thanks to you.".
MASTERFILE: Unable to find variable ::YisraNecklaceTracker_var on any VM scripts for form 'FreeformWinterholdCollegeB' (000E357D) in TESConditionItem Parameter Init for INFO Form '' (000E3538): Quest 'FreeformWinterholdCollegeB' (000E357D), Topic 'FreeformWinterholdCollegeBFinalBranchTopic' (000E3379), Text: "Well, all of the previous Apprentices have been accounted for, thanks to you.".
MASTERFILE: Warnings were encountered while initializing conditions for info (000E3538).
MASTERFILE: Unable to find variable ::USKPWhiterunTurnedIn_var on any VM scripts for form 'TGRShell' (00028923) in TESConditionItem Parameter Init for INFO Form '' (0009DD69): Quest 'TGRShell' (00028923), Topic 'TGRShellCapQuestDoneBranchWRTopic' (0009DD67), Text: "Olfrid sent ahead his compliments. Looks like his friend Arn is soon to be released thanks to his brand new identity.".
MASTERFILE: Warnings were encountered while initializing conditions for info (0009DD69).
MASTERFILE: Unable to find variable ::USKPSolitudeTurnedIn_var on any VM scripts for form 'TGRShell' (00028923) in TESConditionItem Parameter Init for INFO Form '' (0009DD6A): Quest 'TGRShell' (00028923), Topic 'TGRShellCapQuestDoneBranchSOTopic' (0009DD66), Text: "Erikur assures me that Captain Volf will spend pretty much the rest of his life clapped in irons.".
MASTERFILE: Warnings were encountered while initializing conditions for info (0009DD6A).
MASTERFILE: Unable to find variable ::USKPWindhelmTurnedIn_var on any VM scripts for form 'TGRShell' (00028923) in TESConditionItem Parameter Init for INFO Form '' (0009DD6B): Quest 'TGRShell' (00028923), Topic 'TGRShellCapQuestDoneBranchWHTopic' (0009DD65), Text: "Torsten was gratified the death of his daughter was avenged and the heirloom was returned.".
MASTERFILE: Warnings were encountered while initializing conditions for info (0009DD6B).
MASTERFILE: Unable to find variable ::USKPWindhelmTurnedIn_var on any VM scripts for form 'TGRShell' (00028923) in TESConditionItem Parameter Init for INFO Form '' (0009DD6C): Quest 'TGRShell' (00028923), Topic 'TGRShellCapQuestDoneBranchWHTopic' (0009DD65), Text: "Torsten was gratified the death of his daughter was avenged and the heirloom was returned.".
MASTERFILE: Warnings were encountered while initializing conditions for info (0009DD6C).
MASTERFILE: NavmeshInfo 00028e37 has no parent space, ignoring
MASTERFILE: Reference attached to wrong cell for its location:
'IvarsteadExterior01' (000097A0) (18, -16) in WorldSpace 'Tamriel' (0000003C)
'IvarsteadExterior01' (000097A0) (18, -16) in WorldSpace 'Tamriel' (0000003C)
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'WRShackDoorMinUse01' (0006767F) [48 units] in cell 'WhiterunExterior10' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
MASTERFILE: Errors were encountered during InitItem for reference:

Base: 'WRShackDoorMinUse01' (000FE471)
Ref: '' (0006767F)
Cell: 'WhiterunExterior10' (000095DA) (7, -1) in world 'Tamriel' (0000003C)

See Warnings file for more information.
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'AutoLoadDoor01' (0001779F) [125 units] in cell 'KarthwastenExterior03' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.

Base: 'AutoLoadDoor01' (00031897)
Ref: '' (0001779F)
Cell: 'KarthwastenExterior03' (0000707A) (-34, 9) in world 'Tamriel' (0000003C)

CELLS: Ref is not in its persistence location 'SolitudeLighthouseLocation' (0002009C).

Base: 'LvlHaafingarHoldGuardSons' (000268F2)
Ref: '' (03009F5D)
Cell: 'CRFIrontreeMill' (000091D1) (-12, 30) in world 'Tamriel' (0000003C)

CELLS: Ref is not in its persistence location 'SolitudeLighthouseLocation' (0002009C).

Base: 'LvlHaafingarHoldGuardImperial' (000268F3)
Ref: '' (03009F5C)
Cell: 'CRFIrontreeMill' (000091D1) (-12, 30) in world 'Tamriel' (0000003C)

MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'ShipTrapdoor01MinUseHidden' (00099315) [0 units] in cell 'Wilderness' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.

Base: 'ShipTrapdoor01MinUseHidden' (00061435)
Ref: '' (00099315)
Cell: 'Wilderness' (0000967A) (2, -6) in world 'Tamriel' (0000003C)

'POINorthernCoast11' (00009247) (-31, 27) in WorldSpace 'Tamriel' (0000003C)
'Wilderness' (0001A274) (6, 0) in WorldSpace 'WhiterunWorld' (0001A26F)
'WhiterunSkyforge' (0001A272) (7, -1) in WorldSpace 'WhiterunWorld' (0001A26F)

You didn't load the BSA into the CK with the other stuff.

Just curious.  Does CK do that automatically load a BSA for the esm/esp if the plugin has a BSA?

No. They have to be manually added to the SkyrimEditor.ini file.

Sounds like Skyrim need a similar tool what the BSAReg does in Morrowind and that's to register every BSA in the Data (Oblivion, Skyrim) or in the Data Files (Morrowind) folder, but I don't know how it's in Oblivion perhaps you know if a BSA is loaded automatically when running Oblivion CS.

• 2 weeks later...

OP: A dragon spawns in the area near Bleak Falls Barrow (RefID: 000263CE) at some point after completing "Dragon Rising". For some reason, the dragon's corpse will persist indefinitely and can often be found in various areas near Lake Ilinalta (and elsewhere in Falkreath Hold) many days later. I have observed this on a number of play-throughs (several on the Xbox 360) and twice on the PC with the USKP installed.

Arthmoor said in chat: "It's because he's held in an alias on a quest that's probably not being shut down because it was overlooked when I enabled his trigger in CRF."

Version 1.0.2

Restored a scene between Uthgerd the Unbroken and Skulvar Sable-Hilt at the Whiterun Stables.

WhiterunStablesScene - The "Yeah, right" part is left out in the subtitle.

Subtitle: Careful, huh? Thanks, Skulvar. I'll remember that. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Audio: Careful, huh? Thanks, Skulvar. I'll remember that. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Yeah, right.

WhiterunStablesScene - The "Yeah, right" part is left out in the subtitle.

Subtitle: Careful, huh? Thanks, Skulvar. I'll remember that. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Audio: Careful, huh? Thanks, Skulvar. I'll remember that. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Yeah, right.

You know this is strange though for Bethesda to cut that quest triggered scene and in the same time railroaded us into every quest in-game well almost every quest.

Yeah, but there is also commentary from the carriage as it goes by, and that was cut too. My guess is they thought there were plenty of notices, but then they were cut.

I suspect it would have been a good idea to have that as an Innkeeper rumor, instead of the one I hear in Riverwood about the kid invoking the Dark Brotherhood (which doesn't even mention the city). That shouldn't happen until after you help (or not) the jester.

Anyway, it also seems to me that the two topics were supposed to be two conversations, that Arthmoor has conflated into one. How hard would it be to split them to different times?

Yeah, but there is also commentary from the carriage as it goes by, and that was cut too. My guess is they thought there were plenty of notices, but then they were cut.

I suspect it would have been a good idea to have that as an Innkeeper rumor, instead of the one I hear in Riverwood about the kid invoking the Dark Brotherhood (which doesn't even mention the city). That shouldn't happen until after you help (or not) the jester.

How about hearing the rumor about what Aventus Aretino have done in Windhelm instead of hearing such rumor from an innkeeper since the jester is the keeper of the Dark Brotherhood I mean you got another quest triggered while talking to Cicero.

How about hearing the rumor about what Aventus Aretino have done in Windhelm instead of hearing such rumor from an innkeeper since the jester is the keeper of the Dark Brotherhood I mean you got another quest triggered while talking to Cicero.

No. I meant you could hear about the jester on the road from Whiterun hold Innkeepers. Then, after you helped/hindered the jester or ignored that minor journal item for a period of time (say a week), then the Aretino rumor would come up (and only in that hold).

But that's not the way it was done.

Anyway, it also seems to me that the two topics were supposed to be two conversations, that Arthmoor has conflated into one. How hard would it be to split them to different times?

I'm not sure I follow what you're getting at here.

That scene trigger was pretty much it. Enabling allowed it to fire off the scene that wasn't being played before, which required a minor tweak to a script to make sure the scene wouldn't keep playing in the future. It has nothing to do with inn rumors.

Sorry, comments about multiple things in the same response are confusing.

Listening to the words of the scene sounds like 2 scenes. 1 where she tells him about the jester. 1 where he says she's been gone a long time. Both end with strained laughter. It feels like they should happen at different times.

I was wondering how hard it would be to split them, so that the second scene takes place sometime after the jester quest is done (or expired)? Or are they clearly hardwired to be together all at the same time?

From what I can tell in the creation kit (and I don't claim to be an expert), it looks like they are intended to be one scene.

They are one scene, clearly expected to behave as one scene.

This has been noted on the BethSoft thread too, but if the Rogue College Mage is killed prior to accepting the quest from Tolfdir, it can make it impossible to complete the quest.

How does one start the The Missing Apprentices quest? I talked to Phinis Gestor but I had no option to start it

He needs to give the lecture in the Hall of Elements where the missing apprentices get mentioned.

Ahh so I was not the only one who noticed that. At first I thought it was some sort of one time glitch. Hard to tell sometimes