[Relz] Cutting Room Floor

Arthmoor

The female noble not despawning is my fault. The script that controls removing the encounter components wasn't updated to remove the noble and her horse once the encounter was terminated. That will be fixed in a pending update.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having an issue with the Missing Apprentice quest. I have finished the quest turned in all the items to Phinis he acknowledges this the quest completes, but the marker for Ilas-Tei remains active and the quest does not update in journal as completed says to turn it in to Phinis. If I complete quest with Commands it will remove the quest Icon from map, but the journal does not change. It is now a stuck journal item. I have read through this thread and did not see anyone with the exact same issue on this one. I tired to subimt to the bug tracker but do not get the ability to open issue even logged in.  

• 3 weeks later...

Version 2.0.8

Trilf should now be properly running the sawmill at Irontree Mill. (Bug #23227)
The random encounter with the wandering noble should now properly clean up after itself. This will not fix encounters that have already spawned though.
It was possible to get stuck between the hay bales and the inn in Kynesgrove if you jumped up on them and tried to walk behind. (Bug #23223)