[Relz] Cutting Room Floor

Arthmoor

The Barleydark Farm dogs don't respawn if they get killed by a predator. Since they are both named as Dog they should respawn if they die.

They're not meant to respawn as they belong to the owner of the farm.

• 1 month later...

Version 2.0.2

Shalidor's Insights: Magicka had a pitifully weak reward that was not in line with the difficulty involved in obtaining the reward. It also lacked a VendorItemScroll keyword.
The pack spider could sometimes get lost when passing a load door due to not being persistent. The script has been modified to move him into the alias the quest had reserved for this.
The Wayward Traveler did not have proper ghost or undead keywords set, and was dropping the wrong ash pile upon being killed.
Froa's bed in the Braidwood Inn has been moved to a different wall to reduce conflicts with other mods.
Talib's unfinished house in Stonehills that was accidentally left in with 2.0.1 has been completed and he now lives in it.
Glow spiders cut from the Dragonborn DLC have been restored.

• 2 months later...

I've read most of the thread, but I could missed something here and there.

There is an unused unusual pickaxe called SSDRocksplinterPickaxe in the CK and I check it.  It's playable and I wonder if it's worth adding that pickaxe into CRF.

That was fixed in USKP 1.2.7. So CRF obviously has no need to bring it up :P

• 2 months later...

Version 2.0.3

The collision box around Froa's bed was not set to L_NAVCUT so the NPCs naturally tried to walk through it to get to the chair next to it.
The magic effect for Slid's Staff was using the wrong casting animations and causing the player to end in a casting stance when they shouldn't.
Typo in Stop Rune description fixed. (Bug #20523)
Escaping from prison in Cidhna Mine triggered an obscure bug where quest items could no longer be picked up. (Bug #20756)
3 scenes where Xander will shop in Solitude have been restored. He will now visit Angeline's Aromatics on Tirdas and Turdas, Bits & Pieces on Middas, and Radiant Raiment on Fredas.
A line at the end of the scene when stopping Potema's ritual in Wolfskull Cave has been restored.

• 1 month later...

There seems to be uncut content in the KynesgroveFrostbarkLumberMillExterior cell or the devs didn't bother to add content to that cell.  That cell have mostly a flat surface near the water.

The abandoned mill should be over there in that area, in the cell you mentioned. I put it there myself :P

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone been in the POIFallForest25 (20,-11) cell and the nearby Wilderness (20,-12) cell) before?

I visit that area the other day I when was testing my Skyrim Map Markers 1.4 update and I haven't visit that area before since day one back in late 2011 or later until recently.

Why I mention this is, because in the Wilderness cell there is an old well with a Wisp Mother added in the CK and I've no mods installed and active that touches that area at least what I am aware of.

Is this Wisp Mother part of a quest or is it something else that Bethesda planned to do there, but as asual they decided not to or they just hidden it from vanilla Skyrim?

No, that's just a "Point Of Interest" which is what "POI" stands for in cell names. It's just a spot where they did something that you may find interesting and decided to stick a Wispmother there.

No, that's just a "Point Of Interest" which is what "POI" stands for in cell names. It's just a spot where they did something that you may find interesting and decided to stick a Wispmother there.

Oh, I didn't know that.

If the devs actaully added a Wispmother there then why doesn't she appear in-game, perhaps it need to be evening or in the middle of the night before she appear?

Or could it be a scene that the devs decided not to use, either way at least I find it interesting.

You're talking about the Ruined Toll Gate and Wispmother's Well, on top of the hill somewhat north of Ivarstead? The elderscroll wikia notes that the wispmother is leveled and may not appear at low levels. I have encountered her there a few times, but often not because I usually pass by early on my way to High Hrothgar.

You're talking about the Ruined Toll Gate and Wispmother's Well, on top of the hill somewhat north of Ivarstead? The elderscroll wikia notes that the wispmother is leveled and may not appear at low levels. I have encountered her there a few times, but often not because I usually pass by early on my way to High Hrothgar.

Yes, that's correct.

Well, I dunno what *high* level the player needs to be before she appear and attack the player.  IIRC right now my PC is level 40 and I haven't encounter her yet perhaps she will only appear at night.

When you encountered her there, what level was your PC and/or was a quest active?

The elderscroll wikia notes that the wispmother is leveled and may not appear at low levels. I have encountered her there a few times, but often not because I usually pass by early on my way to High Hrothgar.

That's definitely correct that the wispmothers don't appear immediately at level 1. Looks like from the game data that they're level 28 creatures (with greater souls) so if they're consistent with other creatures it's probably level 20 to 25 for the player when they start appearing, although I've never specifically tested to be sure on that. All I remember is that they're really tough unless you're at a moderately high level (such as 30 or so).They also are deliberately set to never respawn, so once they've been cleared out from one of the few locations they spawn they're gone for good.

Kind of interesting that Bethesda decided to add so many points of interest (there's at least two or three dozen). That seems like way too many to possibly have been related to any cut content.

That's definitely correct that the wispmothers don't appear immediately at level 1. Looks like from the game data that they're level 28 creatures (with greater souls) so if they're consistent with other creatures it's probably level 20 to 25 for the player when they start appearing, although I've never specifically tested to be sure on that. All I remember is that they're really tough unless you're at a moderately high level (such as 30 or so).They also are deliberately set to never respawn, so once they've been cleared out from one of the few locations they spawn they're gone for good.

Kind of interesting that Bethesda decided to add so many points of interest (there's at least two or three dozen). That seems like way too many to possibly have been related to any cut content.

That's very intresting in many ways, first they added a wisp mother there then set it as to not respawn once it gets killed.

There are actually something about 100 cells or more of points of interest specific cell names e.g Thundra, Northern Coast, Fall Forest, Winter, Volcanic etc or similar POI<landscape nameXXa/b/c> cells in Skyim.

• 1 month later...

Today I launched the CK and notice something that makes me wonder if Bethesda had the intention to let the player to sell or buy stuff from a Daedric merchant.  Does a Daedric merchant exist but aren't used in-game?

For reference:  DLC2MerchantDremoraChest - 0201EEC0

• 1 month later...

Version 2.0.4

A road sign west of Nightgate Inn was overlapping with another from Point The Way and has been adjusted.
All of the hirelings, except Marcurio, had personal outfit entries which were not being used. These have now been assigned. (Bug #21985)
Getting the Delayed Burial quest (DB01Misc) but never talking to Cicero (the jester) results in the quest becoming permanently stuck open in your journal. It will now properly fail if this is the case. This fix cannot be applied retroactively since the quest will already be stopped. (Bug #21772)

Getting the Delayed Burial quest (DB01Misc) but never talking to Cicero (the jester) results in the quest becoming permanently stuck open in your journal. It will now properly fail if this is the case. This fix cannot be applied retroactively since the quest will already be stopped. (Bug #21772)

Thanks for fixing that, I always had that quest stuck in my journal since I started to use CRF.

• 1 month later...

Version 2.0.5

Facegen files for Froa were missing from the archive.
The sleeved version of the Stormcloak curiass has been fixed to reduce clipping when an NPC wearing it sits down. (Bug #19738)

• 3 months later...

Hiya! Returning to Skyrim after a four year absence and I'm installing this in my "current" game with a level 69 character. I'm guessing the radiant quests will come up, or any quests for a new NPC or one I haven't spoken to yet? Basically this won't be a problem with an old save, right?