[Relz] Cutting Room Floor

Arthmoor

• 2 weeks later...

The Nord War Horn has the Item Ore Ingot flag in USLEEP, but you removed the flag in Cutting Room Floor. I've been manually editing my Bashed Patch and it carried that flag over. Should I remove it then?

I see the Imperial War Horn is the same. Probably a few other similar cases that I haven't found yet.

Edited by AndalayBay

Yes, you should remove the keyword. USLEEP really shouldn't even have touched that item at all since it's never placed in the vanilla game or any of the DLCs.

The Imperial war horn should be treated the same way, although that means the USLEEP edit is wrong because the ingot keyword wasn't removed there. That one USLEEP will have updated because the Dragonborn DLC places one in a dungeon.

Gah! I rebuilt my bashed patch and now the changes from CRF aren't being carried over so they are being overridden. That includes the War Horns. So now the new question is: how do I get these records into my Bashed Patch? I did Copy as Override Into in TES5Edit, but I wish Bash would be consistent when pulling these records into the patch.

Edit: Book text didn't get copied over either. I'm finding a lot more fixes from USLEEP that aren't in CRF. Could you look at synchronizing those?

Edited by AndalayBay

Keywords are not handled by Bash yet. There's no tag for them.

CRF and USLEEP are sync'd regularly. You'll need to be more specific about what you think isn't getting carried over because I run checks on them after every patch update.

I think part of the problem is determining which changes are the point of CRF and which are fixes or other mod changes. For example, Tasius Tragus. You have some changes to his packages in CRF, but you also have some changes in Dragon Bridge and DB has an extra package. Should the Dragon Bridge changes override CRF? Also, none of these changes were pulled into my Bashed Patch, although LOOT sorted Dragon Bridge to follow CRF, so right now it's winning.

Dragon Bride should override CRF since Dragon Bridge is going to have him spend time around his home in addition to other things CRF gave him to do.

Bash does not currently process AI pack merging on NPCs. I think you need to realize that for Skyrim LE, it just isn't as developed as it is for Oblivion, and if you ever move on to SSE it's even less developed. 308 is supposed to be devoted to getting the patchers up and I sure would like to see that get started soon :P

Dragon Bride? Is that another mod idea? :rofl:

In this case I don't need to worry about merging the AI packages though, right? If so, then perhaps you should create a patch for CRF?

Ugh. Damn typos :P

No patch is needed. Dragon Bridge will properly override what CRF is doing without one. The village mod is expected to win the conflict.

Found a change that didn't get copied into my Bashed Patch. This might be related to the somewhat limited support for Skyrim LE. The name for Dialogue topic DLC2RR01ModynIntroBranchTopic03c didn't get copied over. Bash grabbed the name from Dragonborn. This has nothing to do with USLEEP as it doesn't touch this.

In troubleshooting an issue with the modlist I'm putting together, I had xedit check everything for errors and found this:

[00:25] Checking for Errors in [18] Cutting Room Floor.esp
[00:25] CRFKynesgroveFroa "Froa" [NPC_:18041324]
[00:25]     NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 2 not found in NordRaceChild "Nord Child" [RACE:0002C65B]>
[00:25] [REFR:1801A42A] (places WRDragonDoor01 "Door" [DOOR:000252C7] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 4,-3)
[00:25]     REFR \ XNDP - Navigation Door Link \ Teleport Marker Triangle -> <Warning: Navmesh triangle not found in "[NAVM:00069688] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WhiterunExterior01 [CELL:0000961B] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 4,-3))">

Are you sure your copy of xEdit is current? I see no such errors when checking it on mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 2.0.6

Froa should now move to Honorhall Orphanage if Keld and Iddra are both dead in Kynesgrove.
Tolfdir will no longer give out the Rogue Wizard quest before the Saarthal quest has been completed. This matches with his other radiant quest in the same manager branch.
If Uglarz is killed before returning to Narzulbur the quest will now properly fail as it should have.

• 4 weeks later...

Does CRF add a map marker for the Frostbark Lumber Mill?

Btw... Are you aware of that searching on UESP for the Frostbark Lumber Mill (the page doesn't exist) shows nothing.

No, CRF does not add a map marker for the abandoned lumber mill. The location won't be listed on UESP because it's cut content. Only an editor ID in the CK survived.

I think CRF should add a map marker there, because it doesn't make sense to restore cut content without adding a map marker for a building (I consider a lumber mill to be a sort of a building).

• 1 month later...

Version 2.0.7

Floating bush in Heljarchen grounded. (Bug #23008)
Nirya has been added to the potential marriage faction so she can be married after Research Thief is done. (Bug #22978)
Ash Spawns will now carry the Black-Heart Blight disease. (Bug #22966)
The giant at the end of Fallowstone Cave will now wield his unique enchanted club. (Bug #22962)
The guard at the southeast gate should handle the encounter properly if the player has not yet dealt with the one at the north gate. (Bug #22915)
Supply Line (FreeformFrostRiver) should now properly randomize 3 delivery locations once you've completed it the first time. (Bug #22910)
The random encounter involving the wandering noble and his bodyguard should also have generated a female companion. She has now been added to the encounter data. (Bug #22838)
Hoarfrost Grotto has been completed and connected to the game. (Bug #22833)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

The female noble seems to be bugged in my playtrough. When the pair spawned he would just ride on while she just stoods still, next to her horse (without saddle). Now I just find her just standing at spawnpoints (over time) with the horse. First she stood between Western Watchtower and Fort Greymoor (near the ruined farmhouse). and lately between Batteborn Farm and Whitewatch Tower. Just now the wandering noble pair spawned again at this place, so suddenly there were two of the female noble and their horses.

I'm just now doing a game file validation and TES5Edit file cleaning, and will se if the bug is still present afterwards. If the bug persists, how can I make a report or something to give some traceable hints?

The female noble is bothersome. Whenever the noble pair with their guard pops up at the random event places she plus 1 horse remains after I have left the area and the male noble on horse + guard has disappeared. After a couple trips whiterun-Markarth I now have 6 instances of her + the horse. Other random events spawns as usual at these places.

Am I asking for trouble if I remove her with the "disable" command?

On 2017-11-21 at 8:26 PM, Geir said:

Hello.

The female noble seems to be bugged in my playtrough. When the pair spawned he would just ride on while she just stoods still, next to her horse (without saddle). Now I just find her just standing at spawnpoints (over time) with the horse. First she stood between Western Watchtower and Fort Greymoor (near the ruined farmhouse). and lately between Batteborn Farm and Whitewatch Tower. Just now the wandering noble pair spawned again at this place, so suddenly there were two of the female noble and their horses.

I'm just now doing a game file validation and TES5Edit file cleaning, and will se if the bug is still present afterwards. If the bug persists, how can I make a report or something to give some traceable hints?

How about posting your loadorder?

There are only two things for you to do right now.

1. Try to reproduce the issue without any mods except for the CRF and the USLEEP

2. Load the entire loadorder into TES5Edit, preferably the last version of TES5Edit

But also make sure you're using the latest LOOT and Wrye Bash, if you are using it that is.

Another thing I think most people wants to know if you uninstall a mod before this issue emerged, because it sounds like your issue seems related a corrupt gamesave.  So start using this gamesave tool and I dunno how many times that tool saved my game.

On 26.11.2017 at 6:49 PM, Leonardo said:

How about posting your loadorder?

There are only two things for you to do right now.

1. Try to reproduce the issue without any mods except for the CRF and the USLEEP

2. Load the entire loadorder into TES5Edit, preferably the last version of TES5Edit

But also make sure you're using the latest LOOT and Wrye Bash, if you are using it that is.

Another thing I think most people wants to know if you uninstall a mod before this issue emerged, because it sounds like your issue seems related a corrupt gamesave.  So start using this gamesave tool and I dunno how many times that tool saved my game.

Thanks for answering. I am actually deleting Skyrim now in order to start a new game Fallout 4.

I mostly do texture and game fixes mods. I never uninstall mods, and rarely install/update, during game play. I use NMM, and I suppose something went wrong during the update of CRF. I use script cleaner, it showed no errors.

Edited by Geir
Correction