[Relz] Cutting Room Floor

Arthmoor

If the audio doesn't exist for the English version then it's not something I'd be interested in restoring.

• 1 month later...

Version 1.1.3

Missing guards have been restored to Half-Moon Mill. They will have access to some unused dialogue there as well. (Bug #18637)
Missing Apprentices will now be a start-game-enabled quest to prevent issues with the aliases getting blocked due to picking up the existing items in the quest.
Phinis College lecture about the apprentices will be rigged to play first so that the quest gets a proper chance to start the way it was intended.
The College guard should no longer use any of the remarks about casting spells and certain skills that are related to magic. Most of them were used in a mocking tone. (Bug #18958)
It was possible for Sild's Staff to duplicate itself due to a poorly designed status quest to ensure the item was available if the player had already been to Rannveigs Fast. (Bug #18776)
Typos in dunRagnvaldBook01 corrected: "Sarek" -> "Saerek" (Bug #18622)
The two miners added in Saarthal have been removed. Ongoing problems with their AI and navigation in the dungeon have been unresolvable. Plus they're clearly out of place when still in the site after MG02 is completed and everyone else has left. (Bug #18728)
Froa, missing Nord child of Kjeld and Iddra, has been restored in Kynesgrove.
Frostbark Lumber Mill, mentioned by Ganna, has been restored to the game in the intended location along the river across from Kynesgrove.

Awesome, thank you for the update. Especially like the changes to the apprentices quest, that was a pain to start.

Version 1.1.3a

Orthorn needed to be added to the College of Winterhold faction, as well as the crime faction for the city of Winterhold.
The initialization script failed due to the Reset() call for Missing Apprentices being in the wrong order with the Stop() call.
Chickens at Barleydark Farm had no ownership.

(there's always something, stupid Papyrus)

• 2 weeks later...

Arthmoor I think there may be a problem with the new Lumbermill

"Frostbark Lumber Mill, mentioned by Ganna, has been restored to the game in the intended location along the river across from Kynesgrove."

Here's a screenshot of it in game, its like there are parts missing from the mill setup, if you walk about on the mill platform, you bump into invisible things ( probably the logs or saw trough which are not visible ..

IfEjmJZ.jpg

kNRFQcV.jpg

3DBZUxP.jpg

Missing parts are intentional. The dialogue about this place says they got it finished but then had to shut it down. That said, you should be seeing a static wheel on the side there and I'm not sure why you're not.

Ok, but that last screenshot, if I walk directly forwards from where that screenshot is taken, my pc bumps into invisible things on the platform

Oh, wow. Looks like I forgot to package the static wheel and plume pieces. I'm surprised the collision on those works since the meshes aren't there. Will have those in for the next update.

I  was just coming here to ask about the incomplete mill.  Question answered.

That little bridge is very convenient.

Version 1.1.4

Grushnag had no weapon or shield in his inventory.
Two meshes for the abandoned sawmill outside of Kynesgrove were accidentally left out of the package.
LOD has been generated for the various exterior locations that have been restored.
Max Height Data in cells with added structures has been updated. Should help with making sure dragons don't fly through houses. ( Provided another mod doesn't undo the edits :P )
Vignar Gray-Mane will now sandbox in Dragonsreach 3 days out of the week if he's not the Jarl. This enables access to a scene that doesn't play due to him never going there otherwise.
Forsworn Warlords have been added to the various Forsworn leveled lists they were never made a part of. You can begin encountering them at level 46 and above.
Restored the very short Runil's Dark Past. Speak to him after retrieving his journal (and reading it) to get the dialogue for it.
An unsent letter from one of Peryite's afflicted has been placed in Bthardamz Workshop.

Forsworn Warlords have been added to the various Forsworn leveled lists they were never made a part of. You can begin encountering them at level 46 and above.

Trust me to have recently started a new game again .. I could cry, I was at level 45  :)

Thank you for the mill fix.

Thanks for the fixes also :) Those new Forsworn Warlords are interesting indeed, they had a class of enemies made up but never bothered putting them in lists?

Yep, a complete set of level 46 Forsworn that were just sitting there unused.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Version 1.1.5

Trilf's sandbox AI did not have its interrupt flags set.
Captain Metilius' sandbox AI did not have its interrupt flags set.
Grushnag should be using a heavy armor outfit since his skill set is geared toward heavy and not light armor.
The southeast gate at Riften was supposed to have guards but somehow those changes were lost. The gate now has guards again. (Bug #19465)
The goat pen mentioned in dialogue about Froa has been added behind the inn in Kynesgrove.
The College guard should no longer enter the Hall of Elements during Eye of Magnus until after you are told to kill Ancano.
Guard dialogue for the Frost River settlement was conditioned for the wrong hold. 3 of the 4 lines also did not fit with Stormcloaks once they take the hold. (Bug #19347)
The guards at Half-Moon Mill should now be the only ones delivering the unique lines about Hert and Hern. (Bug #19347)
The Imperial guard at Half-Moon Mill will now be identified as a "Falkreath Hold Guard" to be consistent with other hold naming conventions. (Bug #19347)
Delayed Burial will no longer get stuck in the journal if the quest completes without actually talking to the jester. (Bug #19409)

Thanks for the update. Please refer to my post in the Darkwater Crossing thread that I had intended to post here :)

• 2 weeks later...

I received a letter (from Skulvar Sable-Hilt) to hurt but not kill someone.

If I deny this quest, the dialog ends but the quest remains in the journal, like the jester quest before.

• 3 weeks later...

Version 1.1.6

Added road signs to various intersections near Stonehills and Heljarchen for the two villages.
Enabled the "Mourning" quest which was blocked from running despite the dialogue being completely intact. When an NPC loses a friend or loved one, they may mourn the loss for a set amount of time before resuming their usual schedule.
Fixed an issue with Orthorn's room not enabling if there were conflicting edits to Eye of Magnus (MG08).

It'll have to live cause every time I fix it, someone else says it's broken. So I can't win it seems. Cause they all look fine to me in my game.