Credits...

bluedanieru

The credits for the project are as follows for 2.0.0a:

Credits:
AndalayBay - For having provided hosting for the project at Dark Creations, including use of the Bugzilla tracker, prior to acquiring our own on AFK Mods.
Arthmoor - For stepping in to take over the unofficial patch projects and coordinating the various community reports and submissions into the final products.
BlueDanieru - For the Ancient Knowledge fix
Brumbek - For the fixed Thalmor Embassy building and entranceway
MadCat221 - For the fixed female Blades, Ebony, Iron (and Banded) Steel (and Plate) Cuirasses
Martigen, ThrottleKitty and Amgepo - For the fixed permanent remains and stacking Nirnroot glows
Phitt - For the fixed male Ebony Cuirass
PrinceShroob - For numerous fixes to quests, NPCs, items and more
DayDreamer - For help with porting the bug tracker over to Dark Creations and for help with fixing bugs
Jackstarr - For the audio fix correcting "Morang Tong" -&--#62; "Morag Tong"
alt3rn1ty - For the replacement archery target textures.

I don't know to what extent that's being actively updated, but I've done a couple more things than just the Ancient Knowledge Fix. And really, while maybe when Kivan put that there for the 1.0.0 release it was a bigger portion of the patch, now it's such a small thing compared to everything else that I'm actually a little embarrassed that it's still even there. Personally I'd prefer just a "contributors" portion with everyone involved just lumped in there, and then perhaps a few shout-outs to the more heavyweight contributors.

If anyone disagrees then fine please don't lump them together, but at least change mine to "for a small number of small fixes to small bugs" or something. Thanks.

This section content for nearly all Unofficial Patches is very outdated, I agree. But finding every contribution for each contributor would probably be a huge and exhausting task. Personally, I don't care about fame in any way, and I don't mind about my name being mentioned or not. But, imho, if this section has to be updated, it should (as you suggested) be much more simple and generic, with much less details.

I think the credits in the readme are more up to date. As for what should be listed, I think more generic is a good idea as it means they won't become outdated like that (could list the area of work each person has done: mesh, script, etc.). Perhaps a few exceptions like Andalay for the hosting.

I admit, I'm suprised not to see my name credited in the readme, even though the basis of the Soul Trap fixes in the USKP are from my Enhanced Projectile Soul Trap mod.

I'll make the adjustments in the readme file.

Since that's usually more up to date, I'm thinking perhaps that we can just drop that section from the forum posts since keeping the two in synch would end up with a lot of used space on the OP and it's easier to handle updating everything in one spot. We can even stick the readme file up as a separate link on the site if that's useful too.

I think the credits in the readme are more up to date.

I'll make the adjustments in the readme file.

Since that's usually more up to date, I'm thinking perhaps that we can just drop that section from the forum posts since keeping the two in synch would end up with a lot of used space on the OP and it's easier to handle updating everything in one spot. We can even stick the readme file up as a separate link on the site if that's useful too.

Why aren't a least Kivan mentioned and perhaps quorn should be mentioned too in the readme.

Good idea of having a sticky for the readme here on AFK Mods.