[RELz] Bound Armory

VaultDuke

Covers all your Bound Weapon Needs:
More Weapons, clever Damage Scaling, improved Visuals, DLC Support, leveled Lists

Bound Armory

Features

Built on Aertyrs amazing

Bound Weapons Redux, Bound Armory comes with additional Bound Weapons:
Bound War Axes, Maces, Greatswords, Warhammers, Pickaxes and Woodcutter's Axes.

A Bound Crossbow has been incorporated using DJjojo's Daedric Model from Crossbow Basic Collection. The Version without the Armguard has been used, to reduce clipping Issues with bulky Custom Armor Mods.

In Addition to these, more Bound Weapons have been added from the great Heavy Armory by PrivateEye:
Bound Clubs, Glaives, Halberds, Hatchets, Mauls, Shortspears, Shortswords and Quarterstaffs.
(An optional File is available for People who don't use Heavy Armory and/or wish to not have these as Bound Weapons.)

As with the original Bound Weapons Redux, all Bound Weapons gain new Benefits from the Mystic Binding, Soul Stealer and Oblivion Binding Perks. In Addition to the regular Benefits, the following Enhancements can be gained:

Mystic Binding
Bound Weapons gain 10% of your Conjuration Skill Level as Bonus Damage.
This Damage is Physical, stacks with Melee Perks and is reduced by Armor Rating

Soul Stealer
Bound Weapons steal 10 Magicka per Hit
This comes in handy with the Bonus from Oblivion Binding

Oblivion Binding
Bound Weapons gain 6% of your current Magicka as Bonus Damage.
(For other Mods, that enhance your Gameplay as a high Magicka, low Life Character I suggest giving Mastered Magicka by Eps01 and Simple Magic Rebalance by yours truly a Look as well.)

(An optional File is available for People who just wish to get the Bound Weapons without the Damage Boost)

On top of these Core Functions, further Fixes and Refinements are:

• Visuals have been improved: All Bound Weapons are 40% transparent and have an inner blue Glow on top of their blue Effect Shader. The Visuals of the custom Weapons should now be much closer to the vanilla Weapon ones. Not quite there yet, though. Send me a Note, if you would like to help me out with Mesh Edits on this one. Thank you!
  • All Spellbooks are now propperly distributed through leveled Lists. Don't forget to use Wrye Bash.
  • Prices, Conjuration Level Requirements and Magicka Cost for One-Handed Weapons are the same as for the Bound Sword Spell. Two-Handed Weapons follow the Battle Axe, the Crossbox the Bow and the Tools require as much as the Dagger from Dragonborn
  • No longer does Farengar have all these Spell Books lying around waiting for you to steal them. All 18 of them would have cluttered his Back Room too much anyway :-)
  • The Bound Dagger from Dragonborn is incorporated into the mainland Skyrim leveled Lists and replaces the custom Bound Dagger from the original Mod.
  • All Melee Weapons have Orcish Damage Values at first and Daedric Values with Mystic Binding. Dragonborn Dagger and Battle Axe have been adjusted accordingly.
  • Custom Bound Weapon Meshes have had their Sheath removed. Would look odd to have a Sheath (a glowing at that) attached to your belt, when using a summoned Weapon, wouldn't it.
  • All Bound Weapons use the Bound Weapon Idle Sound. The Sounds have been lowered in Volume significantly, though, to not drive Users crazy.
  • All USKP Fixes for Bound Weapons have been incorporated; on top of this, two more fixes are in, that the USKP does not yet cover. Reports have been filed btw.

Known Issues

• The Bound Crossbow will sometimes not be equipped and stays on the Back. Not sure why, happens with other Bound Crossbow Mods as well. Try summoning another Weapon, preferably Two-Handed before casting Bound Crossbow may help. Or Resting and Recasting. If all else fails, try reloading. This will also happen, when using a vanilla Crossbow Mesh as Bound Weapon. There is probably not much that can be done against this.
  • All custom Weapons first spawn near their sheathed Position, unlike the vanilla Weapons, which spawn directly in Front of you. This is true for most other expanded Bound Weapon Mods, too, though. My Mesh Skills aren't high enough to remedy this. If someone knows how to do this and wants to help, please let me know.
  • Requires Dawnguard and Dragonborn. I can make reduced Version upon Request, just leave a Comment or send me a PM.
  • When switching to this Mod from another Bound Weapons Mod you will lose your Spells from the old Mod. Furthermore, if you have a Bound Weapon equipped in your Save Game, this will cause big Trouble. Equip a different Weapon before changing Mods. Feel free to re-add your (updated) Spells via Console Command if you wish.

Credits

Walking on the Shoulders of Giants here:

• Aertyr fist came up with the Idea for the damage Scaling by Magicka and Conjuration. I am glad he gave me Permission to use his mod as a Base. This Mod simply wouldn't exist without his Work.
  • PrivateEye for his Heavy Armory and allowing me to use his Meshes. I love how his Mod adds so many different Kinds of Weapons to the Game, incorporates them seamlessly and stays true to the Look of the Game at all Times.
  • DJjojo, thank you for letting me use your Crossbow. Seriously, only 2 different ones in Dawnguard. What were you thinking Bethesda? They probably were thinking: "You know what? the Modding Community has creative Guys that will come up with much better Ideas for Crossbow Designs than we would." They were right. Glowing Daedric Crossbows look sick! In a healthy way... You know what i mean (See Image Section).
  • ElfPuncher and VonWarr deserve a honorable Mention. ElfPuncher's Bound Crossbows has a glowing Weapon and VonWarr's Bound Weapons for all has transparent Weapons. Taking a close Look at their Meshes I was able to figure out how to do it myself and now you can enjoy glowing, transparent Weapons.

Please ask permission from the original Creators, if you want to redistribute this in any Way or Form.

Cross Promotion

This Mod works well with others, that enhance the Gameplay for High-Magicka Characters such as Mastered Magicka by Ebs01 or Simple Magic Rebalance by myself.
If you feel that the one-handed Weapons benefit too much from the extra Damage compared to the slower two-handed Weapons, i have released a Mod called Simple Two-Handed Rebalance for that Purpose.

Built on Aertyrs amazing Bound Weapons Redux, Bound Armory comes with additional Bound Weapons:
Bound War Axes, Maces, Greatswords, Warhammers, Pickaxes and Woodcutter's Axes.

A Bound Crossbow has been incorporated using DJjojo's Daedric Model from Crossbow Basic Collection. The Version without the Armguard has been used, to reduce clipping Issues with bulky Custom Armor Mods.

In Addition to these, more Bound Weapons have been added from the great Heavy Armory by PrivateEye:
Bound Clubs, Glaives, Halberds, Hatchets, Mauls, Shortspears, Shortswords and Quarterstaffs.
(An optional File is available for People who don't use Heavy Armory and/or wish to not have these as Bound Weapons.)

As with the original Bound Weapons Redux, all Bound Weapons gain new Benefits from the Mystic Binding, Soul Stealer and Oblivion Binding Perks. In Addition to the regular Benefits, the following Enhancements can be gained:

Mystic Binding
Bound Weapons gain 10% of your Conjuration Skill Level as Bonus Damage.

Soul Stealer
Bound Weapons steal 10 Magicka per Hit
This comes in handy with the Bonus from Oblivion Binding

Oblivion Binding
Bound Weapons gain 6% of your current Magicka as Bonus Damage.
(For other Mods, that enhance your Gameplay as a high Magicka, low Life Character I suggest giving Mastered Magicka by Eps01 and Simple Magic Rebalance by yours truly a Look as well.)

(An optional File is available, for people who just wish to get the Bound Weapons without the Damage Boost)

On top of these Core Functions, further Fixes and Refinements are:

• Visuals have been improved: All Bound Weapons are 40% transparent and have an inner blue Glow on top of their well known Effect Shader. The Visuals of the custom weapons should now be much closer to the vanilla Weapon ones. Not quite there yet, though. Send me a Note, if you would like to help me out with Mesh Edits on this one. Thank you!
  • All Spellbooks are now propperly distributed through leveled Lists. Don't forget to use Wrye Bash.
  • Prices, Conjuration Level Requirements and Magicka Cost for One-Handed Weapons are the same as for the Bound Sword Spell. Two-Handed Weapons follow the Battle Axe, The Crossbox the Bow and the Tools require as much as the Dagger from Dragonborn
  • No longer does Farengar have all these Spell Books lying around waiting for you to steal them. All 18 of them would have cluttered his Back Room too much anyway :-)
  • The Bound Dagger from Dragonborn is incorporated into the mainland Skyrim leveled Lists and replaces the custom Bound Dagger from the original mod.
  • All melee Weapons have Orcish Damage Values at first and Daedric Values with Mystic Binding. Dragonborn Dagger and Battle Axe have been adjusted accordingly.
  • Bound Weapons have had their Sheath removed. Would look odd to have a sheath (a glowing at that) attached to your belt, when using a summoned Weapon, wouldn't it.
  • All Bound Weapons use the Bound Weapon Idle Sound. The Sounds have been lowered in Volume significantly, though, to not drive Users crazy.
  • All USKP Fixes for Bound Weapons have been incorporated; on top of this, two more fixes are in, that the USKP does not yet cover. Reports have been filed btw.

Known Issues

• The Bound Crossbow will sometimes not be equipped and stays on the Back. Not sure why, happens with other Bound Crossbow Mods as well. Try summoning another Weapon, preferably Two-Handed before casting Bound Crossbow may help. Or Resting and Recasting. If all else fails, try reloading. This will also happen, when using a vanilla Crossbow Mesh as Bound Weapon. There is probably not much that can be done against this.
  • All custom Weapons first spawn near their sheathed Position, unlike the vanilla Weapons, which spawn directly in front of you. This is true for all other expanded Bound Weapon Mods, too, though. My Mesh Skills aren't high enough to remedy this. If someone knows how to do this and wants to help, please let me know.
  • Requires Dawnguard and Dragonborn. I can make reduced Versions upon Request, just leave a Comment or send me a PM.
  • When switching to this Mod from another Bound Weapons Mod you will lose your Spells from the old Mod. Furthermore, if you have a Bound Weapon equipped in your Save Game, this will cause big Trouble. Equip a different Weapon before changing Mods. Fell free to re-add your (updated) Spells via Console Command if you wish.

Credits
Walking on the Shoulders of Giants here:

• Aertyr fist came up with the Idea for the damage scaling by Magicka and Conjuration. I am glad he gave me permission to use his mod as a base. This mod simply wouldn't exist without his work.
  • PrivateEye for his Heavy Armory and and allowing me to use his Meshes. I love how his Mod adds so many different kinds of weapons to the game, incorporates them seamlessly and stays true to the look of the game at all times.
  • DJjojo, thank you for letting me use your Crossbow. Seriously, only 2 different ones in Dawnguard. What were you thinking Bethesda? They probably were thinking: "You know what? the Modding Community probably has creative guys that will come up with much better ideas for crossbow designs than we would." They were right. Glowing Daedric Crossbows look sick! In a healthy way... You know what i mean (See image section).
  • ElfPuncher and VonWarr deserve a honorable Mention. ElfPuncher's Bound Crossbows has a glowing Weapon and VonWarr's Bound Weapons for all has transparent Weapons. Taking a close Look at their Meshes I was able to figure out how to do it myself and now you can enjoy glowing, transparent Weapons.

Please ask permission from the original Creators, if you want to redistribute this in any way or form.

Cross Promotion
This mod works well with others, that enhance the Gameplay for High-Magicka Characters such as Mastered Magicka by Ebs01 or Simple Magic Rebalance by myself.
If you fell that the one-handed weapons benefit too much from the extra Damage compared to the slower two-handed weapons, i have released a mod called Simple Two-Handed Rebalance for that purpose.