Feedback thread

Leonardo

I see a lot of people reporting that they have run out of reactions.  Is there a reason why there is a quota on reactions?

22 hours ago, Pseron Wyrd said:

I see a lot of people reporting that they have run out of reactions.  Is there a reason why there is a quota on reactions?

I've not run out (I guess I'm not social enough) but I can understand the restrictions.  I honestly wish BGS forum would have had them at times.  Not that I don't appreciate the 'likes', sometimes I'd log on and someone would 'like' my 30 last posts and I know they never bothered reading them all.  I like having a limit (though I don't know what it is).

So I guess if you get a 'Like' from me ... you are very special to me.  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a chance we could have a pinned topic in the Skyrim Special Edition  thread for Fan Fictions?

I just think it might be cool to give some of us a place to stretch our creative legs…

Would it be possible to have the link to the Tracker open in a new window? I just noticed it doesn't.

Unfortunately that's not possible. The ACP option only allows for setting up the redirect link but not how to make it open in your browser.

6 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

Unfortunately that's not possible. The ACP option only allows for setting up the redirect link but not how to make it open in your browser.

Thief Sah: uhmmm so sorry to interrupt Sir Arthmoor

Mage Sah: the APC thing what ever it is can wait

Assassin Sah: yea we have a more important request

Pacifist Sah: can we please have a pined Fan Fiction section for all the uhmm Fan Fiction

Archer Sah: can I shoot a arrow in his knee?

Thief, Mage, Assassin & Pacifist Sah's: don't you dear! :facepalm:... you want to get us banned? :whistle:

Thief Sah: you think he is single?

• Haha 2

On 6/27/2021 at 4:07 PM, Pseron Wyrd said:

Another ‘reaction’
Aw Pseron, I had a lot of posts at the end of Beth’s Skyrim Discussion forum, but you had the very last post.  I see you have withdrawn that, leaving me with the honour of the final member post before close down.  That is very sweet of you.

Adella:hug:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Adella said:

Another ‘reaction’
Aw Pseron, I had a lot of posts at the end of Beth’s Skyrim Discussion forum, but you had the very last post.  I see you have withdrawn that, leaving me with the honour of the final member post before close down.  That is very sweet of you.

Adella:hug:

I think he was able to post only because he was a mod, so that still left you as the last regular member to post.  I don't suppose there's a trophy for that or something.

• 1 month later...

Nah, I have no idea why it's showing 0 views. That topic is way older than the domain name change. It's one that got carried over from our previous software package from 2011.

Could it be wrap overflow prevention?  When the counter reaches the upper limit possible it is displayed as zero?

• 1 year later...

Would it be possible to have the PM email notifications contain the entire message instead of a snippet? It'd be very handy to see the whole message in the event one isn't able to log on to the site at that moment to start thinking of a reply