Feedback thread

Leonardo

• 2 months later...

I am curious of why both AFK Mods and AFK Bugtracker was down ealier today.   Had that to do with an update or was it Linode?

A little of both. I've been trying to track down an issue with Apache not restarting when the system reboots but haven't had any luck so far so if something triggers a reboot that I don't know about, it'll be down until I find that out.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I didn't notice the announcement of a scheduled maintenance last night (my timezone) or was it an unscheduled maintenance.

• 2 months later...

Click on "Profile" via a drop down menu in the UCP then click on "Edit your profile" to the right.

Then make sure you have enabled "profile status update" first and after that the status update is available.

• 4 months later...

Last night, I had submitted a post and waiting for the server to refresh when saving my post, but somehow that didn't happen.

I notice that something could be related to the cache memory on the server since the symtoms seems familiar, but rather soon AFK Mods stop responding.

Has anyone else notice the same thing as I have? :shrug:

• 2 months later...

Today I decided to install the mods I wanted to use and after going through Arthmoor's mod collection, which is actually impressive, I notice one thing that could be better.

What I am talking about are mods for more than one game e.g SLE, SSE can easily be mixed up, so I thought maybe a large mod collection could have better sorting like sorting by games a mod is for and not all mods regardless what game a mod is for as it is today.

• 2 months later...

Anda sent me a PM on TAL and now I don't have access there due for being shut down, so I sent her a PM here and when send it got a loop jumping back to where I was before clicking on the "Send" button.

Try again, because there's not much I can do about it if the software isn't cooperating. It could also be a browser issue on your end.

I tried to send Anda a PM, unfortunately the same thing happen and I was bounched back to the post editor.

So, I thought testing if it is something wrong on my end in which are not as I could send you a PM.

She may have PMs blocked here then. I honestly don't know how the software deals with that, but I would have thought it would at least tell you.

You would think so but who knows. Unless it's trying to tell you and something in your browser is preventing the message from getting through.

• 6 months later...

The multi quote feature doesn't work, not as we were used to on both the old BSF and on Nexus.

If I select more than 2 posts both these posts should appear in the post editor, but somehow it doesn't.

Anyone else notice the same thing as I have?

Were you using the + button? That's the one that does multi-quote. The "Quote" button is only for a single post.

5 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

Were you using the + button? That's the one that does multi-quote. The "Quote" button is only for a single post.

Yes, I did.

I just tried to use multi quote on a few posts in this thread page and same thing happen, neither quoted posts appeared in the post editor.

Have you tried that yet?

When you use the multi-quote it checks each one you want off, and there should be a small button down in the lower right corner telling you how many posts you've selected. When you click it, all of the quotes are added to the reply box.

My bad, I didn't notice the number of posts quoted (to the right of the post editor) before.