Feedback thread

Leonardo

Updating a mod in an existing mod entry on IPS is driving my crazy and I wonder if you (Arthmoor) could correct it and what I mean is this mess (check at the bottom as there is an attachment). :crazy:

Is that normal?

Further to add, I'm not fond of deleting the current mod entry and if I do that then I would probably need to edit a lot of links, which I need to do should I delete the current mod entry.

Leo, all you had to do was delete the last line of that description by editing the details. Which I've done.

I did that, but how do I know the update I uploaded is present.  TBH, I didn't get a message saying that my uploaded mod were successfully updated by uploading an updated mod archive.

I also notice that the download area in IPS 4.x only allow one file in a mod entry, not several as it were in IPS 3.4.x or older or am I mistaken here.

• 2 weeks later...

The "Location" stat is run-on.  Needs a colon and space or something along those lines.  Not perdy, you know?

• 1 month later...

These coins were created by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham @ TWC Forum, courtsey to him.

afCNGA.png

kenCTe.png

rlcFX5.png

[IMG=https://download.sovngarde.se/afCNGA.png]

[IMG=https://download.sovngarde.se/kenCTe.png]

[IMG=https://download.sovngarde.se/rlcFX5.png]

Feel free to use these coins as smileys in your posts.

This one wants to know how to change fonts in the post editor or is that no longer an option in IPS 4.0.

I'm assuming that's not available anymore. The only font controls available are for the size and color of text.

I see.  I wonder if you have consider to install a font or two, if feasible of course.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been making a series of USSEP patch files based upon navmesh fixes that I'd done 4+ years ago for Touring Carriages. Never got around to making US*P versions. (It's a lot of work.) Anyway, while splitting them up into digestible documented submissions, sometime I change my mind about a previous version that I've already submitted. When I update the file, there doesn't seem to be any way to delete the older variants, whether as  a "Files for Fixes" or an attachment to the bug report?

In the "Files for Fixes" section, you have to upload a new version first. Only then, there will be delete options for individual files.

On 5/31/2018 at 8:11 AM, Sclerocephalus said:

In the "Files for Fixes" section, you have to upload a new version first. Only then, there will be delete options for individual files.

Hmmm, I must have missed it. But presumably they'll all be removed after they are installed. Just be very careful to install the final one, with the highest file number.

OTOH, as bug report attachments, they'll be there forever? (I'm wishing for an attachment deletion capability, just as we have for forums.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2018 at 8:20 PM, DayDreamer said:

OTOH, as bug report attachments, they'll be there forever? (I'm wishing for an attachment deletion capability, just as we have for forums.)

I don't think there is a bug for attachments in a post, instead one need to view the attachments via the drop down menu (click on your username at the top to the left and select the "My Attachements" command).

On 6/15/2018 at 7:50 AM, Leonardo said:

(click on your username at the top to the left and select the "My Attachements" command).

Yes, I know that shows me my forum attachments and some of my files. I was asking/mentioning that the bug report attachments might be permanent, and there's no way to delete/replace old ones. I've a got a few where after posting an attachment, then posted a better/updated one.

So it might be better to post the file, where we can update and increase the file version, and link to it in the bug report. I've done some of those, too, but it's more work....

• 2 months later...

That's going to be a network issue on your side. Nothing about the system is slow on our end. I'm on a shitty wireless link right now and everything is popping nice and quick.

I forgot to mention that I only had a problem with the first post after AFK Mods was down for a hour or so.  Now, everything is normal.

Doesn't like any of my images (the attached is <20kb) uploaded anymore- is a limit reached on allocation- or something else?

large.imageError.JPG.316cd01110636c40cc5

Thanks

Was that an avatar upload or something else? We did a server update and for reasons unknown the IPB software is now upset at anyone trying to upload an avatar to the system.

Actually nevermind, ran a gallery submission through, got an error back, and realized the GD module for PHP had been removed instead of upgraded for some reason. Image submissions should be working again.

I can only see AFK Mods properly when using my smart phone due to CloudFlare.  Anyone know what is wrong?

No idea, but we don't use Cloudflare here so any issues they're having can't impact us.

The issue I got is no more.  Everything seems fine to me e.g AFK Mods, Bethesda.net, Nexus, TWC is back to normal.  Thank god for that. :dancing:

• 5 months later...

I'm curious.  Where did you moved that misplaced category?

The reason I asked is, because that mod looks like a mod sequel of your Ashlander Transport mod for Morrowind.