Non-selectable Tracdown Issues

Screwball

I confirm this issue and agree with you in that the tracker shouldn't accept bug reports without a title.

While a bug without a title cannot be selected from the Category view, you can still view it if you know its bug number. Usually a title is also added as soon as a bug without one is discovered.

You need to do some guesswork to get the bug number if there's no title. However, as that's usually only the case for the new bugs, you can use the View New Content and find the bug number of the bug reported before or after it. Then just add or substract one from that.

Or you can be me and attack such things from the SQL server side, where topic titles don't matter anymore :P

• 4 months later...

"Malur is the only member of the Jarl's Court in Winterhold..." in Actors. No topic. #14753

Actually was trying to hit cancel but i was reallly tired. Just close that tracker entry(note to self bug hunting half asleep is BAD)

Basically i was looking at Malurs faction saw imperial and didnt even consider he is a storm cloak as well....even though that is like crazy

XD

The entry was to exile him but that would leave winterhold with no steward