"Content I Follow" not working (Tracdown)

Screwball

Click your user name at the top of the screen.

Click "Content I Follow".

Select Tracdown from the "By Content" list on the left.

Result:- "Sorry, we could not find any content you are following."

Yeah? Then why did I just get an email notification for a Tracdown entry I am (definitely) following?

Something's not quite right somewhere...

You can always click on TracDown in the main forum menu on your top right bar then click on the "My Issues" button.

Yes, but that's not the same as "Issues I follow". What if I'm following someone else's issue?

The point of my post is that "Issues I Follow" is a forum (site) feature which appears not to be working, so I'm reporting it.

IIRC you can't due to members permission and only admins, moderators and USKP team members can, but afaik you can if you have posted a comment about an issue.

Content you follow for TracDown doesn't work for team members either, at least it doesn't for me. It never has. It just says "Sorry, we could not find any content you are following." even though I have plenty of open bugs, have posted on loads of issues and are following some others.

I've never tried to use that feature, but thanks for the report.

Instead, I go to My Settings > Notification Options. There you can select a notice (Notification List) or an Email (or both) of things you are following. TracDown is at the bottom. Notification List will show a notice by the little bell for any options you choose. Save the changes.

I already have (and receive) email notifications, but on a PC 10ft away from this one so I can't just click the link, I have to login over here then navigate my way to the issue. That's why the content I follow would have been most useful (if it highlights modified (replied-to)) issues. Sadly the main View New Content (for Tracdown) only displays new issues, not updated ones. <<< Bug 2 ;)