[WIPz] TES5Edit

zilav

I can confirm that version r1837 fixes the 'Assertion Failure' issues.  Thank you for the fix!

No one should be using r1836 as it has a nasty bug in it.

I'm trying to load some old saves, but all of the oldest produce ctd in game, and give this in Xedit (loading all mods: highly illegal I know):

[00:59] Background Loader: [Necessary Map Markers (all files included).esp] Building reference info.
[00:59] Background Loader: Fatal: <EAssertionFailed: Found additional GRUP World Children of Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] for Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] (D:\Projects\TES5Edit\wbImplementation.pas, line 7597)>

Here's the useless Papyrus:

[10/21/2014 - 04:28:09PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[10/21/2014 - 04:28:09PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[10/21/2014 - 04:28:09PM] Memory page: 1024 (min) 4096 (max) 153600 (max total)
[10/21/2014 - 04:28:28PM] warning: Property pTG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script QF_TG05_00021551 attached to TG05 (00021551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/21/2014 - 04:28:28PM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/21/2014 - 04:28:29PM] VM is freezing...
[10/21/2014 - 04:28:29PM] VM is frozen
[10/21/2014 - 04:28:29PM] Reverting game...
[10/21/2014 - 04:28:30PM] warning: Property pTG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script QF_TG05_00021551 attached to TG05 (00021551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/21/2014 - 04:28:30PM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
I used Hadorams to remove the Necessary Map Marker forms from the save.
Also the next one in the load order was House Markers. Nuked that as well.  No dice.
Where to from here (other than clean uninstall that is)

BTW I don't have theHiRes DLC but get:

[00:07] Background Loader: Warning: <Can't find B:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\HighResTexturePack01.bsa>

1. Such mods were made with TESVSnip and should be discarded.

2. Papyrus is irrelevent for TES5Edit, it doesn't analyze of execute scripts.

3. You have something references this BSA file: esp file having the same name, any mod provided ini file that references it, or it is included in SkyrimPrefs.ini

• Like 1

1: Yeah, they reckon it's okay.  Some genius over there boasts he got it going in Xedit (not the latest revision though)  :coffee:

3: Um, just took 

HighResTexturePack01.bsa, HighResTexturePack02.bsa

out of Skyrim.ini. Never used it. How'd it get there wunder? Edit: I think years ago when I wuz a newbie I downloaded the HiresTexturePack Fix. :nerd:

Hi,

What about animation tree? Is it fixed?

It broken after some delete operations.

Other thing- AI packages. Sometimes when I edit them- Idle animation tree change...

This all about Oblivion)

What about animation tree? Is it fixed?

It broken after some delete operations.

Other thing- AI packages. Sometimes when I edit them- Idle animation tree change...

The first time I hear about this. What exactly is wrong?
  • Like 1

The first time I hear about this. What exactly is wrong?

Structure of animations in game is a tree-like. So, if you delete something previous & other ID will miss it position. It can be fixed by resaving in CSE. But sometimes it saves wrong.

Take esp with animations, delete 1 or 2. Save. Open in CSE & check console log- all animations have a lost path.

Other thing is AI packs. When I try to edit them- animation tree will completely broken. It happens only with very big esp files.(260 mb)

Other bug in Dialogs. Tes4edit dont 'know' flag when NPC repeats 2 times (Conversations), its only report an error but is nothing critical there.

By the way, thanks a lot for your great job!

If you delete something , fixing it is your job .

When I delete something in CSE it makes operation good, Tes4edit not.

My job is to fix a tes4edit code?

One more thing- Tes4edit report an error when ACRE record contains XSCL - Scale

[07:24] Background Loader: Error: record ACRE contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord XLOD 444F4C58
[07:24] Background Loader: Errors were found in: [ACRE:0500766D] (places A909FleshDemonFriendly "Бог Бездны" [CREA:00510A36] in GRUP Cell Visible Distant Children of [CELL:05004056] (in A909Hell "Бездна" [WRLD:00510A32] at -1,-16))
[07:24] Background Loader: Contained subrecords: NAME XLOD XSCL DATA

I think the general hint there was that you should be doing deletions like that in the CK rather than in Edit if you want the chain of referencing objects to be corrected properly.

These kinds of dependencies can run deep and be quite complicated and it's always better to let the official tools handle it.

My job is to fix a tes4edit code?

Implementing and debugging this functionality can take hours, while it would be used maybe once a year by someone. Also CS already does that job for you, so what's the point in wasting time replicating the same functionality in TES4Edit. Besides you can always write your own TES4Edit script for that, I added scripting just for that cases where custom handling is needed which is out of scope of base xEdit's functions.

Regarding XLOD in ACRE, please upload this plugin. Definition for ACRE already has XLOD so there is something else wrong.

• Like 1

Implementing and debugging this functionality can take hours, while it would be used maybe once a year by someone. Also CS already does that job for you, so what's the point in wasting time replicating the same functionality in TES4Edit. Besides you can always write your own TES4Edit script for that, I added scripting just for that cases where custom handling is needed which is out of scope of base xEdit's functions.

Regarding XLOD in ACRE, please upload this plugin. Definition for ACRE already has XLOD so there is something else wrong.

Plugin here- GATES TO AESGAARD - Episode One  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/13814/?

Its not only one plugin that have same message in log.

About animations- Tes4edit delete ID, CSE just put "delete" flag, its a reason to use Tes4edit. If it hard to make propery in tes4edit- nevermimd, I will make re-save in CSE for tree restoration)

What about "ChangeFormID" in "Referenced by" field? Can you add this?

And this (Other thing is AI packs. When I try to edit them- animation tree will completely broken. It happens only with very big esp files.(260 mb)) ?  I can upload files with this issue.

You are using a different version then, because the linked one works fine.

Yes, it look like. In two other plugins the same thing. Problem is in flags section, maybe somebody who make translation save files with errors... It's sad.

Thanks for testing)

Morksom caused an interesting issue. I got this when sorting masters.

Assertion failure in line 2195 (Tes5Edit\wbDefinitionsTES5.pas)

I'm running Morksom 1.0b (which is effectively 1.0) from Nexus.

Tes5Edit r1839.

(It's a NAVM without a CELL parent. I ran check for errors and nothing.)