[WIPz] TES5Edit

zilav

I updated the NVSE and nvse plugins functions for FNV.

Thanks. I'll add those to Wrye Flash and see if the user can then use FNVEdit (after the next Alpha release with 0c73350) and Wrye Flash without errors. I appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, so I apologize if it has, but I think i figured out a little bit of the PTRN (Transform) entry.  The second unknown is a scaling/zoom factor; the larger this number the smaller the model looks in the category menu.  The numbers directly below it appear to be a rotation matrix of some kind, though I'm not sure if its in Euler format or something else. Sorry I don't have more detail, but I hope it helps a little in figuring all this stuff out.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, so I apologize if it has, but I think i figured out a little bit of the PTRN (Transform) entry.  The second unknown is a scaling/zoom factor; the larger this number the smaller the model looks in the category menu.  The numbers directly below it appear to be a rotation matrix of some kind, though I'm not sure if its in Euler format or something else. Sorry I don't have more detail, but I hope it helps a little in figuring all this stuff out.

I realize this isn't really the right place for this, but the info is mostly for Clanfriend.

I did some math on the transforms, and made a set of formulas to calculate that second "scalar" value.

Start with your X1Y1Z1 and X2Y2Z2 values from the OBND data, and add them together, ignoring the negative portion of any negative values (so X1=-20 would just be 20, and added to X2=20 or -20 would be 40)

X1+X2=X

Y1+Y2=Y

Z1+Z2=Z

Take the largest of the three values you get, and that's the "base" for your transform, and then you multiply

if X is largest, multiply your value by 5.12

if Y is largest, multiply your value by 5

if Z is largest, multiply your value by 4.5

The value you end up with should be the number you slot into that second value in a transform :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I think I have discovered the function of an unknown flag in the Skyrim REFR record header flags: Unknown 31.

In diagnosing and trying to solve the bug with the Riften flags, a workaround solution was to manually assign them to roombounds in the CK REFR form's MultiBound tab.  All I did was to make that assignment, but in TES5Edit, it reveals that Unknown 31 flag is enabled in addition to the multibound ref being filled.  I think it is a hidden flag for the engine to determine if its roombound assignment needs to be automated or has a manually assigned roombound.

The USLEEP TracDown ticket with a link to the module is here: http://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/tracdown/issue/19916-usleep-regression-double-sided-banner-fix-causes-riften-banners-to-vanish-inside-mistveil-keep/

I think I have discovered the function of an unknown flag in the Skyrim REFR record header flags: Unknown 31.

I've never worked with roombounds, so just tell me how to name that flag.

• Like 1

Well, anything inside a multibound is automatically tied to it... unless some wonkiness occurs and you need to force the issue.  So "Manual Multibound" maybe?

Can you help me guys, how to fix that error ? 

P8xHvY.png

My Spec: 

CPU : Intel core i3-4160  3,6GHz

GPU: GTX 650 Ti BOOST

Memory: 8 GB

System: Win 7 64bit

Game work's fine only tes5edit can't load this language pack i have no idea why.

There seem to be a change to the AMMO DATA subRecord with the version 4 beta 2. I'm looking at it.

EDIT: They added Weight. Previously there was only value.

In chat, he said it was a Polish language pack iirc.

I don't know about this stuff, but could some languages with those accent things on/through letters cause this?

He is using TES5Edit :imp:

I think something is wrong in he file format of TexturesPack_PL.bsa, where is it from?

I bought skyrim LE on g2a but it was only eng version. So i download language pack from from torrent. 

I bought skyrim LE on g2a but it was only eng version. So i download language pack from from torrent. 

I don't know how they created it and what tools were used. As you can see from the log correct vanilla BSA files loaded fine.

By the way 3.1.1 is an old version, update to the latest one.

• Like 1

After a bit of digging, I found this old post : http://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/topic/3750-wipz-tes5edit/?p=152067

This "issue" is still present. Is anyone in the devteam working on it ?

My 2 cent is that by aligning CTDA "from the bottom" instead of "from the top" would be the best scenario. Adding conditions in the CK lead to the condition being added to the top of the list, not the bottom (hence the example in elminster's post). If conditions are added to the bottom, it means that the modder purposely moved here in this place.

Long story short : aligning cdta from the end of the list instead of the start make the conflict detection on CTDA closer from the CK behavior than the current implementation.

That's interesting. Would the solution involve any kind of sort of the CTDAs?

It can allow to add sorting and hence alignment to anything that is not yet sorted/aligned.

• Like 1