Have you visit Sovngarde yet?

Leonardo

What the title says.  The reason I ask you here is that a good friend of mine couldn't visit Sovngarde today, so I contacted my host about it and they said to me that they did have a problem with their DNS server this Saturday if I understood them correctly.  After that they have been filtering a little harder meaning they have a higher filtering level than they had before Saturday.

I tried to login on to DC but the site was offline atm, so that's why I ask you guys if you could try this link just to see if you can visit Sovngarde or not.

http://www.sovngarde.se/forum/index.php

http://www.sovngarde.se/forum/portal.php

I appreciate that if you could tell me if you were successful or not. Thanks in advance. :)

Both links worked, but it took ages for them to load. I thought that they would fail. Once first loaded the pages were fine to navigate though.

Both links worked, but it took ages for them to load. I thought that they would fail. Once first loaded the pages were fine to navigate though.

There is reason for doing that and like I said there were a problem with a server on my host this Saturday.  Believe me when I tell you I know for sure how it was this Saturday. :headbang: :crash:

For what it's worth, I only tried the first link at about 2:10 CDT, but it went right through for me with no problems, even on my super slow satellite connection. :shrug:

Both links seem to work fine now. The site even has nicer look. Earlier it was blue text on white background, now it's themed grey and green (as I remember it).

Both links seem to work fine now. The site even has nicer look. Earlier it was blue text on white background, now it's themed grey and green (as I remember it).

Good.   Thanks.

You know you can actually change the style by scroll down a little on the portal and there on the left side you'll see a box called Board Style.  Try it. :X

The style that has blue text on white background is called prosilver and the darker style is called Lucid Lime. :wink:

Update!

I just spoke with my friend and he said he could visit Sovngarde when he click on the link I send to him earlier, but he couldn't enter when he enter the address in the browser.  Why can't you do that?

Thank you all. :)