Skyrim Patch 1.9.32.0.8 Released

Leonardo

At least they have heard our plea and fixed it, which is a nice thing.

And Arthmoor, I think you have left a tiny detail out when you re-implement the Ancient Knowledge reward. After I loaded up the game, I get the message " added", which I later narrowed it down to be USKP, so I started looking at the source for the problem. It turns out that you did not block the "SpellName added" message like bluedanieru did.

The code was: AddSpell(MS04RewardNoDisplay) instead of Addspell(MS04RewardNoDisplay,false) which should prevent the message from appearing.

This is just a minor thing, but I just think it's worth letting you know.

P.S.: How do you put a box around those codes?

Wish you'd caught that script error before we hotfixed for the steel armor. Oh well :P

(stupid silent message versions)

Code boxes use the [ code] tag (no space). Should be the <> one on the bbcode toolbar.

Code boxes use the [ code] tag (no space). Should be the <> one on the bbcode toolbar.

I've just added an in-line BBCode here and if you want you can have the code if that works here.  Otherwise you can always add a custom BBCode your self.

Wish you'd caught that script error before we hotfixed for the steel armor. Oh well :P

(stupid silent message versions)

Oh well :P

Should I still make a ticket on it just in case?

And thanks for the [ code ], now I can be more organized.

• 5 years later...

Steam is telling me (Oct 2018) that I need to download an update this old version. Anybody know why?

FWIW, it appeared at about the same time as an SE update.

Could be a component update for something like VC++. LE hasn't had an actual patch in over 5 years.

Ran it, but the only thing that I can see updated was installscript.vdf; must be a Steamish thing. The only reason I've kept a copy around was the old CK for checking conversions.