Version: 1.2.1
By the Unofficial Patch Project Team

Download it from AFK Mods
Download it from Steam Workshop
Download it from Skyrim Nexus
Download it from TES Alliance
Download it from Dark Creations
Download it from The Assimilation Lab

Requires Skyrim version 1.9.32.0.8 or greater and the official High Resolution DLC.

This mod is no longer being supported and will receive no further updates.

Documentation + Credits

USLEEP Discussion Forum on AFK Mods

This mod is an effort to fix the bugs currently existing in the High Resolution DLC. If you're experiencing a bug with the High Resolution DLC, please report the bug to us in as much detail as possible on the UHRP bugtracker. Please use search to ensure that you aren't submitting something that is already there. Use the "Hi-Res DLC" option to tag your report for the Hi-Res DLC. Please also confirm that the bug you are reporting happens with no mods other than the unofficial patches installed. A lot of Skyrim bugs are actually the result of other mods doing things they're not supposed to. Thank you and we hope you have a better Skyrim experience!

(Note that all fixes are retroactive unless otherwise noted)

Frequently Asked Questions - BUGS
Frequently Asked Questions - About the Project
Mods Made Obsolete by Unofficial Patches
Bug Fixes Recommended in Addition to the Unofficial Patches

Credits:
Quarn - For compiling together the initial release, including all of the adjustments after Bethesda's gigantic update in February of 2013.
Nico coiN - The much improved version of the Tamriel objects normal map which includes Castle Volkihar for Dawnguard.
Madcat221 - The missing hi-res environment map for Stalhrim shields, and for the hi-res fixes for the Dawnguard crossbow bolts.

Texture Fixes

• Fixed a texture seam in the Thalmor robes for the loading screen. (textures\clothes\thalmor\thalmorrobes.dds) (Bug #21333)

The complete changelog is available here.

• 3 months later...

Version 1.1.2 is up. Sat on it long enough waiting for something more, nothing more came, so went ahead and pushed the one change that did get made :)

Shouldn't you take it as a positive sign that nothing more needs fixing? I'm sure your other projects keep you busy enough :)

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to say this but I can't use the Hi-Res Pack anymore, because I just had a major FPS hit in-game not far from Battle-Horn farm across the road on the open landscape.

I couldn't run instead it was like *fast* walking in slow motion when I tried to run, so I'm gonna to uninstall UHRP plus the official Hi-Res Pack and see if I notice a difference on the open landscape near the Battle-Horn farm.

I just wanted to read the OP if there were any relevant information regarding this but I didn't notice anything.

• 3 months later...

Version 1.1.3 is up - this is not a beta so it's all good to go. Just a small mesh and texture synch with the other patch betas.

Please not that as of now the Steam Workshop version of this mod is to be considered obsolete. It will be taken down when the other patches go live from their betas.

Version 1.1.3 is up - this is not a beta so it's all good to go. Just a small mesh and texture synch with the other patch betas.

Please not that as of now the Steam Workshop version of this mod is to be considered obsolete. It will be taken down when the other patches go live from their betas.

Thanks but why does *.esp file still say 1.1.2 when I open it?

Probably because I forgot to bump its version number. No biggie. The BSA is definitely new.

It'll get edited properly soon, we have to reup the file anyway because one of the fix files went missing in June and I hadn't noticed :P

• 1 month later...

Version: 1.1.4

UHRP Fixes

• Removed meshes for the grindstone and Blades Armor that should not have been included with the archive as they were overriding USKP fixes that came later.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Version 1.1.6:

UHRP Fixes

• Set explicit masters in the proper order to force BOSS v3 to sort it properly.

• 2 months later...

I assume the 1.1.7 version is probably the last update for the High Resolution Patch unless there is something else that needs to be fixed or am I mistaken.

Anyway, thanks for the update. :D

That's been the case with the UHRP for several versions now. It's only getting updates as needed when a texture it covers is fixed in the USKP.

I see.  Why not make it optional for having the UHRP (if the High Resolution Texture Pack DLC is installed) included in the USKP archive when installing USKP (plus UHRP if detected) instead of two separate archives.  Just a thought. :)

How can a loadorder make it *impossible* to include the UHRP into the USKP archive and only install UHRP if the user have it installed and want to use it?

Including the UHRP inside the USKP would render most of it useless. The DLC would overwrite 2/3 of the changes the hi-res DLC makes, which would then cause the original and buggy hi-res files to take precedence.

Leo, you need to trust that we actually do know what we're doing around here :P

Because the high resolution dlc loads after uskp.

Ah that explains it why it cannot be included into USKP archive due to the *fake* esm concept.

Arthmoor, I do but I thought you guys in the USKP team haven't thought about it before.

• 2 months later...

It did, didn't figure it needed a new changelog entry since the one right below it already mentions it :P

I'm having slow internet today so couldn't download it yet to check myself. Just wanted to make sure everything is in place :-)