[RELz/WIPz] Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

Arthmoor

Reposted from BSF

We are aware of the issue and it has a tracker entry, so it should be fixed in the next release (whenever that may be).

Still exist in UDBP 2.0.1.

• 00 Skyrim.esm
• 01 Update.esm
• 02 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 2.0.2a]
• 03 HearthFires.esm
• 04 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp [Version 2.0.1]
• 05 Dragonborn.esm
• 06 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [Version 2.0.1]

Version 2.0.2 of the UDBP is in beta now. Will probably be so until Saturday unless something comes up to change that.

Beta update to catch one last minute fix and one new one that's low risk but also important:

Miraak is supposed to have a few taunts based on the number of dragons you've killed but his dialogue is referencing the wrong tracking variable. (Bug #15014)

The temple priest robes were missing the weight slider _0 meshes. Changes were also required on the _1 meshes to match, as well as enabling the female weight slider via TES5Edit. (meshes\dlc02\clothes\temple\templepriestf_0.nif, meshes\dlc02\clothes\temple\templepriestf_1.nif, meshes\dlc02\clothes\temple\templetorso_0.nif, meshes\dlc02\clothes\temple\templetorso_1.nif) (Bug #13006)

Version 2.0.2 of the UDBP is in beta now. Will probably be so until Saturday unless something comes up to change that.

I don't know yet if I update UDBP in my current game or waiting to a new game.  Anyway well done and keep up the good work. :bigcookie:

The Nordic Greatsword was incorrectly being displayed on NPCs as a single handed weapon. (meshes\dlc02\weapons\nordic\nordicgreatsword.nif) (Bug #13187)

The [D] indicates they've been processed for deletion. Which means they probably sat around long enough that their corpses were removed when the cells respawned.

The [D] indicates they've been processed for deletion. Which means they probably sat around long enough that their corpses were removed when the cells respawned.

Is that normal for quest related dead NPCs? There are some instances were this doesn't apply. Skjor in Gallows Rock is a good example. Still laying there dead after the quest was completed long long ago

Some typos in the 2.0.2 changelog:

DLC2MiraakFakeEthereal -> DLC2MiraakFakeEthereal)

(DLC2MH02) -> (DLC2MH02),

Bligemuck -> Bilgemuck

(DLC2MQ05) -> (DLC2MQ05),

version 2.0.1

(Bug #14358) -> (Bug #14358) [NR]

Beta: DB 039702 weaponrack needs KYWD: 6d95f (WRackActivator), not 4f6fd (WICraftingSmithingTempering).

Sorry, this is maybe a dumb question : is the fix for bug 14886 still non-retroactive if we didn't touch any Dragonborn content yet ?

Yes, you'll need to start a new game for those. References will not give up their scripts even if you have not yet encountered them in-game.

I would like to report sightings of cultists outside of Rorikstead after the Dragonborn main quest has been completed.  These are the same ones that come to you to start the quest. Talking to them does nothing, they don't even start combat with you. I'm running the latest UDBP beta if that means anything.

x84yjP7.jpg

Heh. Good one Beth. Left a hole open for these guys to still be out there even after the end. Somewhere along the way you triggered a road encounter that spawned them, but avoided it. They never checked to see if these needed to be cleaned up later. So they just hung around, and now their hostility triggers are dead. Easy fix, will have it out with the live release.

Varona rears her ugly head again, or rather she doesn't as can be seen in the image.

The Missing Steward

The location is just at the base of the ramp leading to Tel Mithryn.

After all the trouble she's had, we're leaving her be now. If the last updates to fix her corpse problem don't resolve the issue it's too risky to mess with it any further.

Unfortunately, because of her precise location, she can't be activated so preventing the progression of the quest. TCL, or a player.moveto, can put you in such a position that you can activate her - without using one of those the player is screwed.

There's also the small matter that where you found her isn't where she is slated to be killed. Corpse placement isn't something we ever touched. Only the silly dance with the cleanup script.

She's supposed to off to the West, with a couple of dead bandits and a chest, right? The game is correctly pointing to the real corpse, both in the HUD (at the top) and with the "floating marker" - you can see both in the image.

Maybe it was a "random glitch"? I only activated DB (and associated esps) a couple of days ago, after 2.0.2 had been released (and installed). Might this have an impact? It hasn't before AFAICR.

From the Changelog (2.0.2):-

"DLC2dunNchardakTrackingScript does not need to continue tracking control cubes once the quest is complete. (Bug #14581)"

An unnecessary side effect of this is that you can no longer collect the Control Cubes once you've completed the related quest. You can pick them up, but they don't go into your inventory - they just "disappear". Surely they should just be treated as any other object in this respect?

Should I create an Issue for this?

Won't editing the bleeding damage perks overwrite Dawnguard's changes?

yes and at the same time no.

you see, the dragonborn dlc itself already overwrites the dawnguard changes. so UDBP doesn't make it any worse.

these 6 perks are currently the only reason (i know of) that would require a unofficial legendary edition patch.

thinking about it, i might release a merged version of those entries on the nexus, if nobody minds. steering away from the "unofficial" tag though :D