[RELz/WIPz] Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

Arthmoor

I assume the patch is included in UDBP then if I understood you correctly and that means the newly patch isn't needed.

No, it means it hasn't been fixed in the UDBP yet and people are just being impatient about it.

Ah that explains your reaction which is quite understandable, but TBH some people out there cannot wait for a new patch to come out so they simple release a patch for them self in the hope to get some attention from the community.

• 2 weeks later...

UDBP version 1.0.2 beta is up. See second post for details.

I doubt I need to caution about this, but just in case. DO NOT USE 1.0.2 with game version 1.8. You will regret it six ways to Sunday and back.

That said, if you're on the 1.9 beta now, you should be using the 1.0.2 beta. If you have the other DLCs as well, grab the betas for them too. Make damn sure your load order is good or things are going to get messy fast.

Translators, the DLC patches will be needing their string files as usual.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.0.2 is now live.

Note that German and Italian translation updates WERE NOT PROVIDED so support for those languages will not be working correctly. We had no choice. This update had to go out.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.0.3 has entered beta. A bit early, I know, but we confirmed a breakage caused by 1.0.2 and I wanted to get that fixed as soon as possible.

Translators, I know I'm asking a lot, please don't kill me! We'll be needing updates for the usual again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Beta 1.0.4 is out. See second post for details.

Please note that due to poor results from getting translation files provided, this version of the UDBP *IS NOT* multilingual. We will be discontinuing support for translations supported by string files from this point forward. We can't be held waiting for weeks on end trying to get in touch with people who can't be bothered to even return a PM.

Unless something changes for the better, relatively soon, we'll stick to doing things the old way.

Some typos in the changelog for UDBP 1.0.4:

An audio mismatch between Kuvar's spoken line, Kuvar's -> Wulf Wild-Blood's

I think it should say Wulf Wild-Blood's spoken line. Look at the comment from the OP in the bug report.

All Stalrhim armors, Stalrhim -> Stalhrim

Fixed. We should be so lucky if that's all that's wrong :P

Did you adjust the facegen and export it for the bandit who should be female?

Nope. Forgot all about that, the final will have it though.

Did you fixed the Selling Stalhirm to the Thalmor Glidge where he never has Enough Money, since i Confirmed its a Bug

• If you choose the option of selling Stalhrim armor and weapons to Ancarion and he dies, you will never be able to remove the quest from the journal.
  • If you choose the option of selling Stalhrim armor and weapons to Ancarion he may not have any Gold to buy anything from you.

Did you also fix the Bug where i got All the Dark Books, i cant drop them.

Version 1.0.4 of the UDBP is now live. Enjoy.

I'm already using the UDBP 1.0.4, but I guess that was just a beta or are both of them the same.

There was one change that went in last minute that we were testing last night, so you'll want to grab the live copy.

Thanks.  I'll do that. :)

Does it affect my game if the cultist attack quest is active?

Those Books will stay in your inventory unless you use a mod to remove them.

Arthmoor,

two minor issues with UDBP 1.0.4 changelog (missing bug numbers):

The following Dragonborn weapons have incorrect critical damage settings. Critical damage should be half of the weapons base damage, rounded down for odd numbers:

(Bug #12922)
The following series of typos in books and notes has been fixed: (Bug #11977) <-- that one's a meta

Does what affect the game?

The two versions of UDBP 1.0.4 (I'm using UDBP 1.0.4 *beta* right now and the UDBP 1.0.4 *live* version)?

I ask because I'm not sure if they're a difference between them or not.  Will that affect the game if the MQ (I assume the cultist attack quest is the first quest for DB-MQ) for Dragonborn DLC is active?

The two versions of UDBP 1.0.4 (I'm using UDBP 1.0.4 *beta* right now and the UDBP 1.0.4 *live* version)?

I ask because I'm not sure if they're a difference between them or not.  Will that affect the game if the MQ (I assume the cultist attack quest is the first quest for DB-MQ) for Dragonborn DLC is active?Do not keep using the beta

Do not keep using the beta and you should never use two versions types of the same patch as it will cause odd things or reverse changes