[RELz/WIPz] Unofficial Hearthfire Patch

Arthmoor

CK does these things sometimes. also accidentally moving a slider happens quickly as well. seeing how small that change is it could just be a rounding error from the creation kit itself or some such nonsense.

It's stray data with no real consequence. The CK added it. Chasing all that kind of thing down to remove it would be futile as it would just show up again the next time we hit save.

hm, is tes5edit capable of running a series of commands from a text file? then this could be used to keep an (ever increasing) list of things to fix and tes5edit would simply stipp and revert all these stray edits before each release.

btw: ck didn't make that edit for the USKP version of Gralnach

I see two identical Tint Layer edits for him. One from the USKP and one from the UHRP. Both of which appear there whether I want them to or not. It would be futile to remove them every time we did an update because as I said, the CK will simply put them back.

You mean the green whatever thing? That's also an incidental. The CK did that to the UHFP all on its own.

About the changelog:

"BYOHHouseChickenScript should no longer produce errors about no native object being attached. (Bug #13577) [NR]"

The errrors in the bug reports were about none and enable parent :unsure:Bug #14539 and Bug #13577.

"Despite being able to run a shop from one of the Hearthfire properies, your spouse never actually says they're going to do this if this is the first house you move them to because the dialogue conditions did not include the HF locations."

Should that have (Bug #14188) added as reference?

Added the second bug number to the chicken script one. Both issues were hit at the same time. Only 13577 is NR.

Yeah, 14188 is that bug, added.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 2.0.1 is now live. Make sure you update ALL FOUR patches at the same time or Bad Things™ will result.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 2.0.2 of the UHFP is out.

No beta period for this one. The changes are all low risk enough it wouldn't have mattered. What few things needed testing got tested and are working.

I'd like to put that I have the same issue with Erik the Slayer becoming and afterwords being a steward as BlackPete. I've had Erik the Slayer become a steward in past games but it's a great hassle and when he somehow becomes a steward he's buggy with the same issues that BlackPete put up.

Yep, there's a ticket for him already, but there's also nothing out of the ordinary about his data that I can find. Other hirelings seem to work without any trouble so it's rather odd.

Could it somehow be tied that unlike other mercenaries you have to do that mini-quest to make him eligible? I think there was something that there were 2 Erik's, the first one Erik the quest giver and the second Erik the Slayer the mercenary. Could that somehow be connected to the problems?

I dunno, I feel like I'm just throwing things out here.

You can't hire the pre-quest version as a follower though so that shouldn't be a factor.

Well, I completed Lakeview Manor recently, but I came home to find something that should be securely attached to my wall has fallen off.

It seems to be havoked as well which is quite odd. Please tell me this is fixable :( it's supposed to be located in the kitchen above the 2 doors and has a form id of 0500d924

DcxC6WJ.jpg

hi

i have problem with this patch when i say to steward to i want to you will be steward he accept but then he following me and dont stay at home please fix this bug

You need to make sure you don't have loose script in the Data\Script folder and having loose script there will automatically block the UHFP fixes.  So get rid of those loose script will solve your issue.

Another solution is to check what mods you use that could block the UHFP fixes despite the other mod only have BSA, so run a quick check in TES5Edit will reveal any conflicts between mods and UHFP.

Well, I completed Lakeview Manor recently, but I came home to find something that should be securely attached to my wall has fallen off.

It seems to be havoked as well which is quite odd. Please tell me this is fixable :( it's supposed to be located in the kitchen above the 2 doors and has a form id of 0500d924 

Not really helpful, but you're not the first reporting that a head has fallen off the wall. It may be similar to how some start up weapons used to fall of the racks. It may be fixable, but it won't happen overnight.

In that case, I shall simply disable it. As long as I know the form ID, I can reenable it whenever it does get fixed

In that case, I shall simply disable it. As long as I know the form ID, I can reenable it whenever it does get fixed

BYOHHouse1InteriorRoom10Part060MountedHeadElkAntlers01 is Static. As such, it shouldn't need the Don't Havok Settle flag, but that may help fix the problem.

It has no scripts. It isn't a startup item. It has nothing to do with weapon racks.

It is Initially Disabled, and has no enable parent. Instead, it is handled by BYOHHouseFalkreath.

It is mounted too high on the wall, and sticks through the floor above. It isn't actually over a door, but on the big post between two potential doors. My guess is the havok attempts to get the antlers out of the floor above, and it drops to the floor below.

This is my first time playing Hearthfire I mean I do have it installed in earlier games, but now have I actually came this far to build a house in Falkreth.

I don't know if anyone else have notice the same thing as I've and I wonder.  Should there be a respawn point for bandits or giants etc in the Lakeview Manor exterior cell?

gallery_447_25_223954.jpg

Active Mod Files

* 00  Skyrim.esm
* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.2a]
* 03  HearthFires.esm
* 04  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 05  Dragonborn.esm
* 06  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* 07  Falskaar.esm
* 08  ApachiiHair.esm
* 09  AP Skyrim.esm
* 0A  TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
* 0B  HighResTexturePack01.esp
* 0C  HighResTexturePack02.esp
* 0D  HighResTexturePack03.esp
* 0E  Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.5]
* 0F  Better Dynamic Snow.esp
* 10  randomthunder.esp
* 11  FIG.esp
* 12  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
* 13  TradeBarter.esp
* 14  Ars Metallica.esp  [Version 1.2.1]
* 15  Ars Metallica - Hearthfire.esp  [Version 1.2.1]
* 16  Ars Metallica - Dragonborn.esp  [Version 1.2.1]
* 17  Barrels and Crates.esp
* 18  Bring Out Your Dead.esp  [Version 1.2.3]
* 19  Console Books.esp
* 1A  Disease Descriptions.esp
* 1B  DD_Dragonborn Additions.esp
* 1C  moredragonloot.esp
* 1D  Point The Way.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
* 1E  moreloot.esp
* 1F  TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
* 20  TravellersOfSkyrim - Dragonborn Addon.esp
* 21  SkyTweak.esp
* 22  SkyUI.esp
* 23  BlitzConsoleCommandsMCM.esp
* 24  Grimy Utilities Interface.esp
* 25  DragonHideRobeArmor.esp
* 26  EK_RingLimiter.esp
* 27  Gildergreen Regrown.esp  [Version 1.2.5]
* 28  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 1.2.4]
* 29  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.7]
* 2A  Slof's Unique Frost.esp
* 2B  Storefront.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
* 2C  Manor Roads.esp  [Version 1.0]
* 2D  Provincial Courier Service.esp  [Version 1.2.1]
* 2E  The Horkerpocalypse.esp
* 2F  Gift of the Founder.esp
* 30  Uncut Items.esp
* 31  Unlock Spell Tomes.esp
* 32  Open Cities Skyrim.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
* 33  OCS + Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 1.0]
* 34  OCS + Dragonborn.esp  [Version 1.2]
* 35  Field Alchemy.esp  [Version 2.2.1]
* 36  Bound Wood Axe.esp
* 37  Conjure Bound Pickaxe.esp
* 38  NightEye.esp
* 39  ShockFrostFamiliars.esp
* 3A  SeeYouSleepByMadmole.esp
* 3B  AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
* 3C  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 2.3.4]
* 3D  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Yes, it happens rather often. Wolves, giant or bandits kidnapping your spouse.

Yes, it happens rather often. Wolves, giant or bandits kidnapping your spouse.

Well then Hearthfire DLC sucks and it's really a shame that Bethesda has charged us for a bugging DLC as Hearthfire. :angry:   I really wish there were a mod that could do exactly the same thing as Hearthfire, but the mod is working as it should.

I also notice that the icon for Lakeview Manor map marker is wrong and if you look on the map (after you have discover Kynesgrove) the Lakeview Manor map marker shouldn't have the same map marker icon as Helgen instead Lakeview Manor map marker icon should be the same as for Nightgate Inn or Kynesgrove and Kynesgrove should have the same map marker icon as Helgen.  Just an observation. :)

Having bandits/wolves/giants spawn at your homestead is not a bug, it's a feature (Ha! :P ) and it was advertised with the HF trailer before launch.