New Emotes

AndalayBay

I'll be making an announcement in the DC Information forum with a picture of all the emotes and their codes, but I wanted to let you guys know I've uploaded your emotes from AFK. Some of the codes will be a bit different than what you're used to. I also didn't upload all your emotes, but I think I got all your favourites.

alienvert.gifblues.gifcricket.pngobliviongate.gifsmileygunsniper.gifunclesam.gif

That's not all of them. :P There are also a bunch of new ones from the dark background emote collection.

Hmmm... I'm sure that could be arranged. evil.gif

Actually this is hidden from the people in question... ;)

Sandor and I had a slight disagreement that resulted in Black Marsh leaving Silgrad Tower and ultimately caused the collapse of ST. After all the fallout and drama, we ultimately kissed and made up. :P Well Black Marsh needs some region generation so Ibsen's Ghost asked sandor if he could help. Sandor said it would be easier for him to just do it, so sandor has been added to the BM team here on DC. I said that next I would add Tefle to DBC... Which is another drama entirely.

Let's just say that it would be like adding Giskard to the USKP team. devil6.gif

With similarly entertaining results if Tefle joined DC and I added him to DBC. It would require a serious head injury on my part. For those that don't know the story, Tefle is the reason DC was created. And when he tried to claim Dark Brotherhood Chronicles was his mod, I had to pay a lawyer $3000 to defend our title. For all Giskard's blathering, I don't think Samson has ever had to hire a lawyer to shut him up. ;)

I feel so left out.. ;)

On the other hand, now I have to wonder if I'm a "member of interest" and if it'd be a good thing to be one.... ermm.gif

Hmmm... I'm sure that could be arranged. evil.gif

Actually this is hidden from the people in question... ;)

See, now that's just evil. :(

Get back to work and leave us poor innocent bystanders alone. whip.gif;)

For all Giskard's blathering, I don't think Samson has ever had to hire a lawyer to shut him up. ;)

No, I think you're right about that, though Giskard has at least once or twice before threatened to make it necessary to do so, but it hasn't happened yet.