============

Requirements

============

Skyrim official patch v1.5.24

WILL NOT WORK WITH OLDER VERSIONS

========

Overview

========

Tired of your horse scampering off into Talos knows where and you can't ever find him again? Wouldn't you just prefer it

if you your horse had a giant arrow over his head telling you where he's gone to when you wanted to just grab him and get

going?

Well, look no further.

Using this mod, you can track your horses on your map and compass, so you'll be guaranteed to never lose him again.

========

Features

========

- Gives you a Lesser Power called "Track Horse." Cast this power on your horse (you will need to be standing next to it)

and the horse will then show up as a quest marker on your map and compass.

- Only one horse at a time will be tracked. If you own multiple horses and wish to ride another one, make sure to cast

the tracking spell on it, as well, so that you will be tracking the horse you are actually using.

- You must own the horse in order for it to be tracked. Stolen horses or temporary horses (like the ones taken from

military camps) will not be taggable with the spell.

- You will be notified if your horse dies, too.

- An optional "Essential Horses" plugin is available, too. Use it if you don't want to worry about your horse dying.

Use this plugin instead of the normal one.

============

Installation

============

Via Nexus Mod Manager: Download the mod through the Manager and install it as you would any other mod. There is nothing

fancy about the packaging, so it will work without need of any special treatment.

Via Steam Workshop: Subscribe to the mod in the Workshop, and the Skyrim launcher will download the mod for you

automatically the next time you start the game.

Via Wrye Bash: Place the package into your Bash Installers folder, navigate to BAIN, and select "Install" when you find

the package listed.

Manually: Drag the provided BSA and ESP into your Skyrim/Data folder.

Once finished, activate the plugin, load the game, and have fun!

==============

Uninstallation

==============

Uncheck the ESP from your load order first. This is not required, but if you like being tidy, just do it.

Via Nexus Mod Manager: Deactivate the mod.

Via Steam Workshop: Unsubscribe.

Via Wrye Bash: Find the package in BAIN and Uninstall.

Manually: Remove the BSA and ESP from your Skyrim/Data folder.

============

Known Issues

============

None at this time.

=============

Compatibility

=============

Should be no compatibility problems between this mod and others.

===============

Licensing/Legal

===============

- You are free to alter, expand on, or destroy this mod in any way you see fit. If you wish to share your work, however,

you MUST contact me and obtain my explicit permission before doing so. Any instances of severe mod destruction will

not be eligible for technical support until restored to a functional state.

- Any works that are found to be in breach of the above, the author will receive a single polite request from me to

remove it from wherever it is being hosted (from all sites it is being hosted on). Failure to respond within 48 hours

will result in more direct action being taken.

- DO NOT upload this mod to any site other than those I have personally uploaded it to without my express permission

given. Any user or site found in violation of this will be considered to be stealing intellectual property and will

be treated as such. Just because this mod is free does not mean that gives you free reign over what you can do with it. My work, my rules.

- If I fail to respond to your requests to expand or alter this mod within 30 days, you may consider yourself as having

my approval to do as you wish, but please note that upload location restrictions still stand.

I'd use this if I used horses, nice work. It's pretty interesting to see what people are coming up with while the navmesh bug stews.