[Relz] Pelinal Abbey

Sigurð Stormhand

It's in the downloads section, take a look and tell me what you think.

I spent a limited amount of time on the NPC's, currently they are just to add colour, but everything should work.

So, it's here to download, if after a week no one's computer explodes I will upload to Nexus.

http://www.afkmods.com/index.php?a=files&s=viewfile&fid=46

Oh, if anyone can work out how to get sheep to go through doors...

Cool, will have a look in a bit. As for sheep (and other creatures) I understand all you need to do is give them at least 30 intelligence and they'll know how to open doors.

So, in other words, the AI correctly models the stupidity of sheep?I swear, I spent hours thinking, "this is JUST like the time my Dad tried to get them into the dairy."Oh, I put a modified version of your Snowdale-Feldscar patch in, otherwise you can't get to the hall. I'm pretty sure I didn't break it, as all I did was take out the landscape edits in one cell with TES4Edit and then zip the land back together, and added some pathing.

Heh, actually you did break it :P The two small buildings right near Feldscar are sitting above the landscape. You can walk under the building, but it isn't so far above things you can't reach the door. From the back side. The one that leads to the cave is half buried in the tundra but the door is still clickable. So something didn't go quite right. There are no land tears though.It all looks good otherwise. It'll make a good addition to the game, although I think people who don't use Snowdale might get upset that your mod requires it as a master :)There's some kind of micro-seams in the roof of the main abbey building that's hovering over the landscape. I can see it when walking by the roof on the back side.You might also want to tone down the lighting in the main church building at the top of the stairs. It borders on being blinding.

Ack, I didn't put the patch in the rar file!See, this is why I released it here first.OK, I'll re-upload tomorrow and try and fix some of those issues.As far as microseam go, that's probably an issue with the original tileset, but I'll take a look.

Where's this blinding light?by the Church doors?The only other stairs are in the towers.

Unless you plan for this to be dependent on Snowdale, you should make that into a separate patch as well. Yep, it suddenly gets pretty messy around this spot. :)The blinding light is in the rafters in the main part of the church. It's beyond daylight levels up there. The towers are fine as they are.

Unless you plan for this to be dependent on Snowdale' date=' you should make that into a separate patch as well. Yep, it suddenly gets pretty messy around this spot. :)

The blinding light is in the rafters in the main part of the church. It's beyond daylight levels up there. The towers are fine as they are.[/quote']I'm thinking a single patch for Snowdale, Feldscr and Pelinal Abbey, Once I realised the conflict I modified your Feldscar-Snowdale patch (which should have gone in the archive) as that was the most economical way to do it. Otherwise, Pelinal Abbey has to load after the Feldscar patch and then have a patch of it's own!About the rafters - I'm not getting that, but I'm running the OBGE HDR module, so I may not be seeing what you are. Bear in mind, those are massive windows and the building gets totally unobscructed sunlight.

This is what I'm talking about: http://i41.tinypic.com/4tx8oo.jpgAlso, you don't have a fully connected path grid up the main stairs to the church, but that could be patch related.So where are you suggesting this be loaded? It has to go after Snowdale, and that limits where you're going to be able to settle if if you're expecting it to fall in somewhere that the Feldscar + Snowdale patch won't interfere with it.

This is what I'm talking about: http://i41.tinypic.com/4tx8oo.jpg

Also' date=' you don't have a fully connected path grid up the main stairs to the church, but that could be patch related.

So where are you suggesting this be loaded? It has to go after Snowdale, and that limits where you're going to be able to settle if if you're expecting it to fall in somewhere that the Feldscar + Snowdale patch won't interfere with it.[/quote']Yes, I see what you mean now. I'm going to try using fewer light sources with slightly greater intensity. Oh for directional lighty!

version 1.1 is now up.Let me know if the sheep are doing as they're told now. They SHOULD only be outside or in the cave, but they seem to occasionally want to be in the hall by the fire.