[RELz] Cyrodiil Travel Services

Arthmoor

Fees for non-members are 100 Septims. Fees for initiate members of the guild are 25 Septims. Teleportation is free once you have access to the Arcane University. Frostcrag Spire is available as a destination, but is only guaranteed to work with the OFFICIAL DLC.

I think 100 Septims is too much for non-members plus let the player *travel* for free to Frostcrag when having access to the Arcane University may sounds too cheap.

So I suggest to change that and it could be like this.

non-members - 50 Septims

member without access - 25 Septims

travel to Frostcrag - normal fee+25 Septims, even an Arch-Mage should pay the extra 25 Septims for Frostcrag since Frostcrag aren't an official destination

I forget - were the guild guides in Morrowind free if you were a member of the Mages Guild?

I can't physically get to my Morrowind discs right now, but I'm almost positive they were only available in the first place to members of the MG, but the prices they charged were pretty nominal. UESP says 10 gold a hit.

I guess you guys have already figure it out.  No, everyone needs to pay to use the guild guide in Morrowind and the price is based on what the player is, a member or a non-member, plus what desposition the NPC has.

• 2 years later...

Love this mod!

Unfortunately, with Better Cities' changes to the Cheydinhal stables area, the travel agent does not appear there. Would it be possible to place him somewhere else in a compatibility patch/version? :)

Edited by Bergwein