[RELz] Arthmoor's Villages of Cyrodiil

Arthmoor

Just grabbed 3.1.29. Source code in the script is exactly the same. No reason it should have failed. I'm thinking the game just flubbed a distance check.

Ok, what's wrong with this script? The CSE won't save it, but it won't tell me what's wrong either.

Begin GameMode
 If buttonpressed == 1
  Set button to getbuttonpressed
  If button == 0 ;Yes choice stuff here
   Playgroup forward 1
   Set buttonpressed to 0
  Elseif ;No choice stuff here
   Set buttonpressed to 0
  Endif
 Endif
End

button and buttonpressed are declared as shorts.

Hey Dwip, your ELSEIF should just be an ELSE.Now why couldn't the CSE tell me something this simple was amiss, I wonder ...

Don't look at me, I was just helping with a script :)

And the denizens of Urasek shouted with much joy as their Khajiit labor force (complete with Argonian foremen) and their Dunmer smith came into being. How the denizens shouted anything when they don't yet exist is one of life's mysteries.

I thought that looked familiar for some reason.As to the other, ask my ex about my crushing sense of moral superiority some time. :P

I thought that looked familiar for some reason.

As to the other' date=' ask my ex about my crushing sense of moral superiority some time. :P[/quote']"Yes Dear" with exasperated sigh. From my hubby everytime I get mad and start yelling, like I just did at a banker about a returned check that should not have been returned. Back on topic. Reedstand seems to be working perfectly now.

Frostcrag Village Version 1.0.6

* Moved the two wanted posters outside of Bruma on to poles due to collision issues with the city gate mesh.

* Burd/Lorgveer would continue to ask if Karz had been located if they were spoken to before completely finishing Borrowed Time.

* Some additional road signs have been placed along the back trails north of Cheydinhal.

* Added 4 village paintings to the tavern.

Also all of the other villages have been updated as well but only to add in the missing paintings I had forgotten to keep up on. It's tradition after all :)

Oh yes:

For those keeping score, Urasek is moving along nicely now. All interiors and NPCs are complete. Only dialogue and quest material remains. It's on track for a pre-Skyrim release though I can't say for sure just how close it'll be cutting things.

Sutch is also nearing completion. There's a bit more exterior work in a couple of places, some interior work left in others. Most of the dialogue and quests have been written, and hopefully even tested well enough to pass muster for an early October release.

Which makes me want to ask - anyone want to have a go at a mostly finished version? I've tested the major and minor quest that will make the release but would obviously feel more comfortable if more eyes could have a look, but this would necessarily need to be a non-public beta since Hana and I don't want it going into the wild in an unfinished state.

Meh. I've done the area check on every area you've released in the last, what, 12 or 13 years except Frostcrag Village and Vergayun? Wasn't planning to quit now. :P