[RELz] Arthmoor's Villages of Cyrodiil

Arthmoor

Oh, I'm sure they were clearly big enough to add significantly to the village overall, but they don't look as though they're expanding the size of the village's area spatially. :shrug:

• 1 month later...

*prods thread*

Faregyl 2.0 is up. Prefer it if folks grabbed it on Nexus rather than here though :P

BGS announcement shortly once the Nexus images get done uploading.

Sad isn't it? Still not done uploading to TESA either. Artificial upload caps really suck, you know? No excuse for why they couldn't have at least given DSL users symmetrical upload.

I don't know about least users, but I usually use Dallas just because it's the closest server to me (by far) when given a choice.Um, I'll have to download it after 1am (my time), but gratz on the release and continuing popularity, Samson. :)

So... for the two of you who did Faregyl testing, you remember that bug where....

the shaman would get stuck heading for the portal room?

The one we thought was fixed? Yeah, it's not fixed. Don't you just hate it when something behaves as though it's been fixed, across different characters, only to have it not be fixed?

Indeed. It's refusing to link the path nodes properly, requiring me to beat the shit out of it now and even to have endured one CS crash trying to resolve it. Damn this thing.

• 7 months later...

Time to resurrect this thread. Reedstand is up in the files section here. I'd appreciate it if a couple of people could give it a run through, see if it needs anything more, and make sure the quest works out. If everything looks good, I'll release it to the masses.

Also, Sutch Village should be getting awfully damn close as well. Hana and I just need to work out some annoyances with Gecko so we can see where things stand at the moment.

The Laughing Minotaur keeps closing and never re-opening. Twice now I have waited in game 48 hours 1 hour at a time and not had it re-open. Is that supposed to be happening?

It's a bit of both kinds of Buahaha. I expected much of what he sent me via email.

No, the tavern should be opening for regular business each morning around 6am. Sometimes I really hate how the AI system works.

That would be Dar-Luja. She's the innkeeper. I'll have to check, but its her AI that would be controlling the doors.

That

wizard whose house burnt down doesn't seem to be doing a terrible lot when he goes out on a walk. I'll have to have another go at following him when I get a chance, but this time, no luck.

Thanks Arthmoor. Your village mods together with Povu's KDQ and Ervvyn's The Ayleid Steps really work nicely together to make this game so much more interesting to play.Let me know what you figure out with that Inn, that was just plain weird form and it might be a conflict with another mod, although I cannot think which it would be.