[RELz] Arthmoor's Villages of Cyrodiil

Arthmoor

• 1 month later...

Faregyl Village Version 2.0.9

* Fixed a bug that would block progression in the player house if the mine quest ended a certain way.

* Removed two wild edits that snuck in during a previous update to cleanup the large trigger boxes.

* Added the painting for Gottshaw in the inn.

Urasek Version 1.0.4

* Fixed a bug that made it impossible to rent the room at the inn. The gold check was being done on the innkeeper, not the player.

* Added the Gottshaw painting to the inn.

I love that you update these, I hate having to download them and update the Patch. :biggrin:

What patch?
BASH Patch, obviously. Takes blummin ages on my machine.

• 2 months later...

Nope, hadn't seen it. They're cool, but not something I'd have much use for now :)

• 3 weeks later...

Gottshaw Village Version 1.0.1

Disabled and removed the use of the Gottshaw legion rider since it appears this NPC causes CTD issues.

• 4 months later...

Sutch Village Version 1.0.3

* Added notifications of when the winery profits are ready if you hired Gill to handle the shipments.

* Gill was not being paid! You're lucky he hasn't gone on strike.

* Added the Gottshaw painting to the Silver Star Inn.

• 1 year later...

Faregyl Village Version 2.0.9

* Fixed a bug that would block progression in the player house if the mine quest ended a certain way.

* Removed two wild edits that snuck in during a previous update to cleanup the large trigger boxes.

* Added the painting for Gottshaw in the inn.

Do you think the current Faregyl+Anequina patch works with Iliana's latest update or can we expect a new patch?   Just curious if I can use the current patch or not.

Thanks for the update. :D

I've been following along there. She hasn't updated the ESP yet as far as I know so there's nothing to check yet with regard to that patch. I won't know if it needs an update or not until the updated ESP is out. Chances are it won't since I don't see it being likely that the Faregyl road will need to be updated.

I know you have follow her progress, but what I wonder about is that she release updated meshes and textures just before Christmas.  Could her released update of new meshes and textures cause any issues with the patch?

I don't see how unless she's radically altered the road signs or something. Besides, wasn't that just a rerelease of the 2010 package?

No it wasn't a release of the 2010 package.  It was an update based on her latest version for the meshes and textures that could be used on top of the 2010 release a least it's how I read it here, which requires her original mod here.

• 5 months later...

Sutch Village - Version 1.0.4

* Added road sign support for Roads of Cyrodiil.
* Fixed a bug in the Winery quest where the shipments would never come due. ( We of course wonder how this has gone so long without being noticed )
* Fixed a bug where late shipments would not be cleared properly if the wine bottles had been placed in the store chest.

• 2 years later...
On 1/26/2014 at 7:02 PM, Arthmoor said:

I don't see how unless she's radically altered the road signs or something. Besides, wasn't that just a rerelease of the 2010 package?

I think you already know what is new with Elswyer Anequina, but I just wanted to tell you that the latest version of Elswyer Anequina may have changed the road records since you must uninstall all previous versions including the 2010 version.

That could effect the Faregyl Village+Elswyer Anequina patch.

Leo, you necro'd a 2 year old post to tell me that? :P

Nobody has reported anything wrong with the patch since then so I doubt very much it's a problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Will these mods always profit from the texture replacers one may have added to the game, or should they be placed somewhere in particular in wb's installers tab in order to use such replacers? I may generalize the question to all mods that add new lands, should they be placed somewhere in particular in your installers order?

Boss does its job sorting plugins, but how do you sort assets?

There should generally be no real issues with texture replacers. There's a few custom assets here and there but the vast majority of stuff are meshes that point to vanilla texture paths.

• 7 months later...

Can someone tell me which village needs OBSE and which doesn't? I'm planning to install the ones that don't need OBSE or that silent voice thingy.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to AFK Mods! :horker:

I'm pretty sure no village mods requires OBSE, unless Arthmoor have released a village mod that requires OBSE in recent years.

I could be wrong about this, but any village mods that has a quest need the silent voice mod otherwise the dialogue doesn't show properly in-game.  Which also applies for the dialogue.

Although, it's recommended to use the silent voice mod but it isn't required.