[RELz] Arthmoor's Villages of Cyrodiil

Arthmoor

Woo! That was amazing! Some cool little tricks in there. Loved the picture of the mine interior on the mine door. I'm gonna start using that idea :P

Really one of your best ones yet, aside from Sutch, of course.

*bow to the master*

Oh my God, thread abuse! As a mod, I must sternly warn you against such things!So, uh, like, don't do...something. Whatever. And stuff.(yeah, the picture door was pretty rad, wasn't it?)

Yikes. Guess the Skyrim NPCs really are that much better. That pic was almost cringe-worthy.

And thanks, I do try. Too bad the picture door idea didn't hit me until then. Odd since the idea really had its inception back in Faregyl's portal. It would be nice to have some way to portray a bit of depth but it still came out good enough for the job.

Speaking of things you've been doing for ages that we can now accomplish in Skyrim. Also, automatic transition doors like in Faregyl.

Those transitions totally freak me out but impressive. The illusion of the explosive was genius, both to clear the rock and to feed the kitties. The lich in the house scared the crap out of me in the midst of my greed. Lol-worthy moments - flaming ogre who stole the first bottle. And "Talons of Pain".

Looks like we'll need another update for Sutch.I just went down there and discovered my fence buddy Jhorn doesn't recognize stolen objects. His responsibility is too high. Needs to be dropped down to 25. Also, I dropped his confidence (in my esp) down to 10 like all the other fences. Not sure if that's absolutely necessary or not.I also watched someone walk off the end of the dock to where there is currently no ship and go splash. One of the dogs was in the water too.

Noted. Confidence doesn't mean much to fences specifically. It'll just mean he runs away quickly in a fight. Though Oblivion AI being what it is, that "run away" never lasts long.

Hrm. Not sure what else can be done about the pathing for the ship. If the NPCs were up on the deck when the ship took off that would certainly drop them into the water and there's nothing we could do about that. We can try a distance check so the ship doesn't pop out if you happen to be close by though. Maybe that will help. I do this with Vergayun but that was mainly so you weren't at the dock and then suddenly no ship.

• 3 weeks later...

Sutch Village Version 1.0.2

* Rumors were being used by the Dark Brotherhood, who would certainly not care (especially Lucien LaChance).

* Avena and Gill at the Silver Star Manor did not have their merchant chests hooked up properly.

* The priestess of Kynareth will now properly sell spells to everyone rather than just new characters.

Faregyl Village 2.0.8

* Dialogue conditions on one resolution to the mine quest were wrong and delivered the wrong lines that belonged to a different resolution.

* The two blacksmith NPCs have been given another 100 health points to hopefully aid in their survivability chances.

Urasek 1.0.2

* Fixed a minor typo in Green-Gills' dialogue.

* Fixed a bad dialogue check on Green-Gill's lines about Dean.

I wonder if performing Malacath's little "errand" might have some lasting effects on Sutch? Outside of Drad being enslaved by ogres, that is.No spoiling, though, please. :alien:

• 1 month later...

Vergayun Version 2.0

* Added on the long neglected Oblivion gate quest that has existed as a stub for ages.

* A second quest that originates in Gottshaw involves an NPC in the village. This necessitates the use of OBSE.

* The silent dialogue files have been removed. Elys' Silent Voice will be required in order to keep the text on screen.

Gottshaw Village has also been released. Surprise, betcha nobody saw that coming :)

I did NOT see that coming. Nice work.

How in the world did you have time for these and test the CK? :P

Either I'm dumb and stuck, or the quest is stuck.

Brutus has no topics except Vergayun, yet others will tell me he's a refugee and came running out of the forest one night..

Also went back to Emily thinking I should update her, she asks What news? then has no topics... none, not even rumors.

Do I need Vergayun 2.0 for this? Cuz that would be nice to say in the requirements up front. In fact, Vergayun itself is a requirement.

I don't see a download file for Gottshaw yet. And no, I did not see that coming either. Have I told you how much I enjoy visiting your villages?

There's a download here' date=' or Nexus, or TESA.

I downloaded from Nexus so I can endorse it later.[/quote']I just didn't look hard enough. Downloading from Nexus so I can endorse it later too. Good idea Hana, thanks.

Heh, yeah, I suppose that should have been mentioned that the quest ties in with the Vergayun 2.0 update.

Also, wtf, the gate is working perfectly now? Silly Oblivion and its finicky ways. At least it works though. Hopefully at least a few people enjoy the unexpected variety.

As far as having time for all this, Gottshaw was in the works before the CK testing ever came about. I had it on hold while doing that but figured I'd better get it done or it would end up languishing on my drive forever.

Grrrr... :rolleyes: I wasn't going to update to 2.0 cause both my chars are done the MQ and I figured I wouldn't get that quest anyway. :P

Well, you won't, but that's not really something I can fix either :P

The tie-in quest to Gottshaw doesn't care about the MQ though.

Oh dear God... returned to Emily to tell her the news, woke her up from sleeping, she stood up then promptly died. :lol:

Ok, something is definitely wrong. I'm pretty much stuck at stage 30.Retried after the above, waited till morning when she was awake so I wouldn't scare her to death, she asks What news? then has no topics.Tried again on my 2nd character, weird shit going on there. I've finished KR with him but it was back to destroyed with the refugee camp at the bottom of the hill. Anyway, found Sav, went to Vergayun, talked to Brutus, returned to Emily and she still has no topics. :shrug: